Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

post your room!!

Guest bluey

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've slightly "lutonised" my accent recently, but if I'm trying to speak clearly, I enunciate like there's no tomorrow.

Meh, I suffer from no such linguistic self-hatred. Also, my accent is only average to posh here. :wink:

Also, Eenuh, your accent sounds a lot like that of a French girl I know, only slighty Dutchier. Which isn't really that surprisign I suppose. :heh:

So I was testing my mums camera to see if it recorded, which it does, but it has no mic so it can't record voices. When I hooked it up to PC to see the results before I knew this, my mum thought I was doing 'stupid' , 'naughty' and 'illegal' things.

This was why I was waiting till tomorrow when know one would come in T_T

Gonna have to use mobile for this I think, but I dunno what the qualities like with it.

Guest Stefkov
I'll get one up tomorrow afternoon sometime when it's lighter and I won't have people next door hearing me talk :heh:

One will come up I assure you :)

The whole other people in the house is a bit annoying. And doing it with only two lightbulbs lighting the entire room...

I want to see your anime collection, I've only read about it so I'm waiting with bated breath.

mr odwin has totally raised the stakes now... but hey, YOU may have a house... but WE have wallpaper :heh: i love how you started rambling about "the magic" :grin: i lol'd. *nods*

(i hope nobody points out that my room is just painted white...but i think i make up for it with my bright yellow radiator!)

eenuh~ your voice is lovely, as are your NINTENDO PANTS!! i am SO jealous.

caris is winning so far on the insanely tidy room front, and of course i think letty has messiest room so far ^___^ hah..

mr odwin has totally raised the stakes now... but hey, YOU may have a house... but WE have wallpaper :heh: i love how you started rambling about "the magic" :grin: i lol'd. *nods*

(i hope nobody points out that my room is just painted white...but i think i make up for it with my bright yellow radiator!)

eenuh~ your voice is lovely, as are your NINTENDO PANTS!! i am SO jealous.

caris is winning so far on the insanely tidy room front, and of course i think letty has messiest room so far ^___^ hah..

I did ramble a bit - I thought I could head somewhere funny with it, but it just ended up going nowhere.

Time for some lolz people.

"Post your room"

No! Id spend a fortune on stamps!

HahahahahahHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!

awww.... it took you that long to come up with ......that? :blank:

'blessim ^_^

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!