Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Zero Punctuation!

Kirkatronics

I've just been wasting a revision hour or two catching up with ZP and also watching the fairly new video article over there called De-Rez, which starts off poorly but becomes more robust with each episode adding to the team's repartoir. Check the resident evil and half-life episodes in particular!

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good review. Not particularly funny (maybe I just feel that way because it's following on from the awesome mailbag one), but absolutely spot-on.

He's just as fanboy as the rest of us.

I don't really see how he's a fanboy. He seems to love/hate a game depending on how he genuinely feels about it. He also mentioned that this is an incredibly even generation in his Mailbag Showdown video.

Guest Jordan
I don't understand why people can't stop arseshagging online play, as if not having it makes it a bad game.

LAN isn't online play...

The only reason i say this, is because i was at a LAN when the game came out and everyone really wanted to play in the same game together (like Serious Sam First and Second Encounter... 16 player LAN. Its completely nuts, thats the only way to describe it.)

It just felt perfect for it, we didn't want deathmatch, ctf or anything like that. Just killing enemies together :P

LAN isn't online play...

The only reason i say this, is because i was at a LAN when the game came out and everyone really wanted to play in the same game together (like Serious Sam First and Second Encounter... 16 player LAN. Its completely nuts, thats the only way to describe it.)

It just felt perfect for it, we didn't want deathmatch, ctf or anything like that. Just killing enemies together :P

I know LAN isn't online, but I'm mentioning it as a sidenote.

I've been looking through the previous works because I was bored, and what the fuck is he trying to do with this voice:

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/1-Heavenly-Sword-and-Other-Stuff

Sounds like a shitty toff accent. Or not putting as much effort into it because he's afraid he'll wake his mum up.

At the end, it says "written by a bottle of cough medicine and Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw", suggesting he was ill at the time, explaining his voice.

Alternatively, he's just got a better mic as time has gone on.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!