Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Zero Punctuation!

Kirkatronics

Why is it that every British person I see on the internet doesn't fulfil the blond stereotype?

Are you sure you're not thinking of Nazis?

I used to have very blonde hair. Although, ironically enough, that would probably be down to my German heritage. At any rate, it's basically brown now; it starts to look blonde again if I get a lot of sun, but that rarely happens.

Err, as you were.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you sure you're not thinking of Nazis?

I used to have very blonde hair. Although, ironically enough, that would probably be down to my German heritage. At any rate, it's basically brown now; it starts to look blonde again if I get a lot of sun, but that rarely happens.

Err, as you were.

Ha, I guess its the general idea we have here, northerns (that's you guys) should all be blond. Maybe only the blond people like travelling here.

Ha, I guess its the general idea we have here, northerns (that's you guys) should all be blond. Maybe only the blond people like travelling here.

Yeah and that general idea over there scared the living crap put of me when i was a kid.

Ever had a group of people surround you and try to touch your hair?

Hehe, so true. :heh: Everytime I go to Algarve, there's blonde, pale, Brittish people as far as the eye can see.

My family usually gives them the name of "milkbottles", although I think they look more like piglets, due to the White/Pink tone on their skin.

Yeah and that general idea over there scared the living crap put of me when i was a kid.

Ever had a group of people surround you and try to touch your hair?

Well, I never saw such a thing before. :wtf:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!