Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Rate The Last TV Show You Saw (Spoiler Tags for Recent US Shows!)

Slaggis

Desperate Housewives - Season 4

Major wtfs / 10

Heroes - Season 3 thus far

Major wtfs / 10

My theory is that the producers are all trying to outshock each other with their random twists these days

Haha, agreed. Both series were/are fantastic. Then first episode of series five was good old desperate housewives. I was worried the five year change would wreck things, but I was totally wrong.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHO LOVES ORANGE SODA!? :grin:

Classic of the day, I loved Kenan and Kell. :D and Sabrina for that matter!

KEL LOVES ORANGE SODA!

Ah man, that show is king of catchphrases...

WHYYYY!!!

Or how about...

OHHHH, HERE IT GOES!

But my favourite ever ending when they close the show was this one...

GRAB SOMETHING, SOMETHING ELSE... AND A THIRD THING, AND MEET ME OVER THERE! COME ON NICKNAME!

Sums what they did up every time brilliantly. I cant remember what Kel replied with though.

Haha! Brilliant! ^____^ I'm in the mood to watch Kenan and Kell now! : peace:

I'm watching some Clips on Youtube, trying to find that clip as I can't remember either!

Ooh yeah Desperate Housewives Season 5 Episode 1. :D

It was great! I'm loving this five years into the future thing. I feel it really works! That new creepy guy Edie's new husband has an odd face he doesn't seem to fit. :p I love Gabriella's new storyline it should be funny. Susan is as good as ever! :grin:

James May's Big Ideas

I enjoyed this alot, some interesting info on alternative energy sources. And we got see the power of the sun being harnessed to melt steel, was awesome. I also find james may strangely attractive, if quite annoying.

7/10

James May's Big Ideas

I enjoyed this alot, some interesting info on alternative energy sources. And we got see the power of the sun being harnessed to melt steel, was awesome. I also find james may strangely attractive, if quite annoying.

7/10

Cock!

KEL LOVES ORANGE SODA!

Ah man, that show is king of catchphrases...

WHYYYY!!!

Or how about...

OHHHH, HERE IT GOES!

But my favourite ever ending when they close the show was this one...

GRAB SOMETHING, SOMETHING ELSE... AND A THIRD THING, AND MEET ME OVER THERE! COME ON NICKNAME!

Sums what they did up every time brilliantly. I cant remember what Kel replied with though.

"Ahhhh here goes" :yay: :yay: :yay::heart: :heart: :heart:

Fucking amazing amazing amazing.

The Blackadder

Quite good. Not amazingly funny. But a decent enough watch.

6/10

------

Blackadder II

Much improved. Ben Elton made this show much funnier. A great watch.

7.5/10

------

Red Dwarf Series 1 & 2

An excellent show. Very funny. Anyone who hasn't watched this should rush out and buy it now or burn in hell.

8.5/10

Desperate Housewives Season 5 Episode 1

Actually like the 5 year skip. They got rid of DanielleBree's baby, which I felt was needed. First time I'm interested in a Gabrielle storyline.

The twins seem to have aged about 10 years...they looked about 6 last series.

Like the Catherine/Bree tension...dunno about Susan yet.

8/10

----

Mum, Heroin And Me

Just finished 20 mins ago. Fascinating but depressing.

In-depth look at the kind of love it takes to support your child's heroin addiction. A somewhat "happy ending", which was welcome.

9/10

Spaced Series 1 & 2

10/10 - Great Tv show. It does take abit of getting in to, however once you're on the right level it's amazing.

------------------

Life On Mars Series 1

9/10 - Watch it! (If you havn't)

--------------------

Ideal - Series 1

7/10 - It's not bad, but it's not on the same scale of greatness as other TV comedies.

I loved sabrina, kenan and kel, drake and josh and all those silly american shows :D pure awesome in a can.

I still watch Drake and Josh. Easily Nicks best show evaaaar....its just...very adult too.

Amazing amazing amazing :heart: :heart: :heart:

They're making like...two more movies too! :heart::yay:

HUG ME BRRRRROTHER!!!

Veronica Mars - Season One

Got my housemate into this. Fun to watch again. Probably my most watched season of anything (probably seen it all through about five times). Fun times. Ah to be 2004 again...

Entourage Season Two

They're all still knobs, but in an entertaining way. I do like Ari, just because I could see myself ending up as wound up as him.

Gossip Girl Season One Ep1-8

Watching through again. Chuck and Blair having sex = hot. Can't be denied.

I still watch Drake and Josh. Easily Nicks best show evaaaar....its just...very adult too.

Amazing amazing amazing :heart: :heart: :heart:

They're making like...two more movies too! :heart::yay:

HUG ME BRRRRROTHER!!!

WHAT?! It's bullshit! It's the two rejects from The Amanda Show [which was shit in itself] being abused by the system.

Been watching 2 and a half men all day.

Fucking love this show :D :D

It is a quality show. Enhanced by the Sheen.

WHAT?! It's bullshit! It's the two rejects from The Amanda Show [which was shit in itself] being abused by the system.

It is a quality show. Enhanced by the Sheen.

Drake & Josh is awesome. I'd even go so far as saying The Amanda Show was holding them back (hated that show personally). Just give it a chance.

Two and a half men is quality too, although i've noticed many storylines following the same lines; Charlies is good with women, Alan isn't. They need to brance out a bit sometimes.

Oh, i almost forgot i saw an episode of it with Gretchen in from Prison Break! She was this kick-ass goth wearing a red corset and had loads of fake tattoos. She looked hot!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!