Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Rate The Last TV Show You Saw (Spoiler Tags for Recent US Shows!)

Slaggis

Coming of Age (BBC Three Comedy) - I Suck Coppers

The best thing to come onto BBC Three in ages. Some of the funniest characters and best one liners I've seen in a british comedy in a while.

If you've not seen it, it's a comedy based on 5 teenagers who are in college. Some of the situations they get into are hilarious. For instance, the dumb one swallows masses of pennies to cover up the smell of alcohol on his breath and his knob goes green in one whilst rapping about women and ending it with "Balamory!". Then another character shoves a hose pipe up his arse so he can can go out with a one of the main girls, only too say he enjoyed having it up his arse.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Wire, Season 1, Episode 4-6

Sentences won't do. Only words. Emotional. Raw. Gritty. Immense. Clever. Intense. Intricate.

9/10

The Office Season 5, Episodes 1-2

Very funny. Always nice to see expansion on storylines. Just...amazing. Shocking how high the quality is kept up considering this is the fifth season.

8.9/10

The Office Season 5, Episode 3

Same as above except something awesome and great happens.

9.1/10

The OC: Season 3, episode 25

Been working my way through all of the episodes but this one's great. Such a cliffhanger (although I knew Marissa died when I first saw it back in 2006 at the beginning of the season. Internet gossip eh?)

South Park: Season 6, episode 11

A fine example of South Park. Starts out as a child abduction story but soon intertwines with Mongolian Attacks on the City Wok guy's great wall of south park. The sweet and sour pork bit is brilliant.

The News at noon on BBC, I think.

Rather melodramatical. Some dude didn't do something and people are surprised, or something. The weather's unpredictability is becoming predictable, and nobody cares. They should just kill it off.

It used to be better when they had smaller desks but more cameras to get those crazy reaction shots.

Oh, and the woman who covers sports for Look North regional news sounds like a man. It's quite odd.

2/10

Boston Legal Season 1

I was a bit of a late comer to this, but boy am I glad that I've actually had the chance to experience this wonderful show. Utter, sheer brilliance! James Spader and William Shatner are just absolutely amazing in this! I advise you all go watch it!

10/10

The best thing to come onto BBC Three in ages. Some of the funniest characters and best one liners I've seen in a british comedy in a while.

If you've not seen it, it's a comedy based on 5 teenagers who are in college. Some of the situations they get into are hilarious. For instance, the dumb one swallows masses of pennies to cover up the smell of alcohol on his breath and his knob goes green in one whilst rapping about women and ending it with "Balamory!". Then another character shoves a hose pipe up his arse so he can can go out with a one of the main girls, only too say he enjoyed having it up his arse.

I saw the end of that, and thought it was one of the worst things ever.

That sounds absolutely awful.

The BBC hasn't had any good comedy since The Mighty Boosh, and before then...God knows...

Drawn Together: Season 1, episodes 6 and 7

Been ages since I've watched them so had another go. Episode 6 is brilliant. 'Erm... there's a problem. I don't remember ordering this pizza with........SAUSAGE!' lol. Yes it's immature but it's funny.

Episode 7 was alright. Think Tootie was the saving grace of that episode. She's brilliant.

Sabrina - Season 2

My g/f bought me this as she knew i used to love it growing up. I'm suprised i still really like it too! This season has the episodes where she gets quized by the quizmaster. Some classic episodes, and Salem in particular has some great moments. I was overcome with nostalgia watching it. Do Nickelodeon still show it? They used to have it on all the time, i remember Sabrina Sundays back in the day. Ah, they were good!

All i need now is Kenan and Kel and my Nickelodeon nostalgia fix will be complete. But i dont think they sell it on DVD, boo.

Sabrina - Season 2

My g/f bought me this as she knew i used to love it growing up. I'm suprised i still really like it too! This season has the episodes where she gets quized by the quizmaster. Some classic episodes, and Salem in particular has some great moments. I was overcome with nostalgia watching it. Do Nickelodeon still show it? They used to have it on all the time, i remember Sabrina Sundays back in the day. Ah, they were good!

All i need now is Kenan and Kel and my Nickelodeon nostalgia fix will be complete. But i dont think they sell it on DVD, boo.

*hi-fives* You has good taste!

I think they do, just late at night, with the ''newer'' episodes which sucks. I didn't realise you could even get is on season boxsets! Weird, I'm pretty sure I've seen kenan and kel somewhere! I miss both shows! :(

*hi-fives* You has good taste!

I think they do, just late at night, with the ''newer'' episodes which sucks. I didn't realise you could even get is on season boxsets! Weird, I'm pretty sure I've seen kenan and kel somewhere! I miss both shows! :(

I know! I didn't even know you could get them either. I think they only came out this year some time. New Sabrina isn't nearly as good, but i hardly ever see it on. It's probably because i dont go to Nickelodeon much anymore, though i have seen a bunch of Drake & Josh's on occasion and found them pretty funny. Sort of the new Kenan & Kel (though they could never replace them!).

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!