N-Europe

Rate The Last TV Show You Saw (Spoiler Tags for Recent US Shows!)

Slaggis

I havent liked Kristen Kreuk in quite a while but I thought she did a good enough job in that episode. Austin didnt bother me either, its not like he had to do much out of his usual persona.

Yeah I'm not saying I didn't like him. As you say, all he had to do was grunt and look angry so he did it fine. But he should stick to his day job (whatever that is now). Kreuk reminds me of Rachel whatsherface (Bills? The OC girl but was also the sandwich girl in S1...S2?). Nice and all that, just bland.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was merely afflicted with post Arrested Development pure elation. Its a serious condition.

I am tempted to purchase it, see what the fuss is about. I think Bob Loblaw is swaying it for me. I've seen Seasons 1-3 for £25, worthwhile?

Is that Anna Paquin in yo' avatar?

More Desperate Housewives Season 1.

Bree is so cute in Pigtails! Made me laugh a lot. Not even the main part of what was going on. Any time she appears is magical. Andrew is a tool and the whole conversation with the priest at dinner was seriously lulzful.

Unintentional gay priest banter ftw.

I don't like Susans mother that whole plotline I don't care about and Susan is just angsty at the moment. FORGET THAT. The big man has his own troubles.

Carlos got epic and was like SIGN IT, vaguely menacing for like a minute but Gabrielle is still a star, I'm warming to her slightly mainly because she bought shoes.

Or cheaper.

In response to wherever you last mentioned HIMYM. Its a good sitcom. Its not as smart as AD or 30 Rock, but its fun. Plus (particularly in the first two seasons) it plays with timeline/narrative quite a lot which makes it interesting. Full of misdirections, callforwards, flashbacks, episodes taking place prior to previous episodes etc. And the characters are all endearing.

That's been posted before, boo.

Teachers

Decided to watch this as it was on 4OD and I could remember vaguely liking it when it was first aired. I actually really enjoyed it, the characters are very endearing and the writing is genuinely quite funny.

8/10

I've got 'em all on DVD... Well possibly not including season 4, I've forgotten. When Simon leaves the focus shifts, and it goes from being one of those comedy/drama shows into a stupid overbearing pile of crap, with Bob and his Thai bride being hte main storyline?! WTFWTWFTWFW... yeah sorry.

how i met your mother - Season 1, Episodes 1-...5 or something.

I hate the non-capitalisation of the logo. I don't mind lowercase stuff normally, but lowercase "i"'s piss me off, cause they're never used otherwise etc. Anyway.

It's amusing, I like it. Obviously not Arrested Development, but nice little episodes of fun goings-on. I was thinking about how it sitcoms there often isn't much "development" so to speak, rather tou have to get to learn about/love the characters, so it's probably not best to watch them all on DVD, cause I assume it's not building to any big storylines or anything.

Skins

I find it is a must watch, no matter if the previous episodes have been shit. Tonight's one wasn't great, and I think a new cast is necessary. The characters each get their own episode but you don't get enough sense of the group dynamics.

Even if it is a teen drama, it would be nice if the dialogue consisted of more than 3 or 4 lines. It seemed like there were a ton of scenes where a couple of words are spoken and then someone walks off or it cuts to something else.

It's strange because I thought I wanted to know more about these people after series one but now I want a fresh start with different personalities. Trailers suggest a retreading of old ground :/

5/10

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!