N-Europe

welsh_gamer

Bloody hell. I've been so good ith not buy gaming stuff for a couple of months now (not including the 3DS) but thes bargains are well tempting - kirby, ghost trick, golden sun, sonic and de blob 2 are all there, screaming at me to buy them!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Wii version of DeBlob 2 is £10.98 at Game.co.uk

Highly, highly recommend this one.

Sonic Colours on Wii £13.98

This one too - probably the best Sonic since the 2D days

Goldeneye on Wii £15.98

Recommended, but make sure the first thing you should do is: go into controller settings & change the dead zone from a tiny box in the middle of the screen, to take up most of the screen. Suddenly you'll be able to aim without spinning around madly.

Kirby's Epic Yarn £19.99

Highly recommended, a work of art but dangerously cute. If you enjoy playing co-op platformers but got frustrated with New Super Mario Bros Wii, get this instead.

What you on about bogus? You ever played a FPS before? They're infuriating with big dead zones, I shrink these zone in this!

Strange! I normally hate it when the character starts turning around while you're trying to aim at someone. Obviously someone at Eurocom likes it the way you do tho, since Goldeneye has a small dead zone by default.

HOWEVER... when playing an FPS with analog stick (something i try avoid like the plague), i prefer no dead zone - just lock sight, mouse style.

Arrrgh, Sonic Colours and De Blob 2 are both tempting me. But..

1. I have other games I should be finishing, like Epic Mickey, Muramasa and Super Metroid.

2. I have no money. :(

3. Ine is coming, so should be using the money for going out, etc.

Sonic Colours looks like good fun, though.

Arrrgh, Sonic Colours and De Blob 2 are both tempting me. But..

1. I have other games I should be finishing, like Epic Mickey, Muramasa and Super Metroid.

2. I have no money. :(

3. Ine is coming, so should be using the money for going out, etc.

Sonic Colours looks like good fun, though.

Let's buy Kirby together and play through it while I'm there.

Oh wait, it's not on your list. You fail. =(

Let's buy Kirby together and play through it while I'm there.

Jim, you keep this one, she's gold.

I tried to get my wife to play new Super Mario Bros. with me. After about 10 minutes: "I'm not playing anymore, you're mean, and it's not fun."

I tried to get my wife to play new Super Mario Bros. with me. After about 10 minutes: "I'm not playing anymore, you're mean, and it's not fun."

We played through NSMB together as well. I remember there being lots of frustration and angry moments. But we finished it, eventually! =P

Eenuh I have Kirby. Come see meeeee :D

2:30 pm tomorrow good for you? =P

This is exactly what NSMB Wii was like with me and my g/f :heh: and she plays a lot of games... but with that game you really need to be on the same level or it becomes very frustrating.

Kirby's Epic Yarn doesn't have that problem. If they're not keeping up you can just grab them and run along with them :D

If it wasn't for all my VC games and save data, I'd probably have been pretty tempted by that.. but as it is, I'll just bide my time and hope that the successor to the Wii is backwards compatible so I can finally say goodbye to the horrendous noise :eek: