N-Europe

welsh_gamer

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Black Nintendo Wii only £149.99 at GAME for this weekend only. Don't ask whether this applies to both instore and online as the email didn't state but I presume it does.

Hmmm, gonna pop in tomorrow then; if they do the free game bundle for the same price then I'm in!!

Oh, and that gamestation sale is awesome.

Really tempted by the collectors edition of Street Fighter 4 for £16.99...box, figures, dvd?!? Yes please. Problem is I want my mate to get it for online goodness (and he won't) and of course Super Street Fighter 4 is impending....what to do what to do

Amazon seem to have quite a good sale on at the moment, Beatles Rockband Wii is £14 solus, or Value instrument edition with the instruments is £79. there are also a couple of other stand-outs including zack and wiki for under a tenner, so have a look to see if there is anything that takes your fancy!

Underwater Digital Camera -With Flash UWDC-801A

ZERO010.jpg

£3.99

Black Underwater Digital Camera with Flash. 1.4 Mega Pixel camera in waterproof casing with flash that can be used underwater. 60 second video record facility with LCD display and timer function. Software, cables and batteries included.

--

If i had any spare money what so ever i would get this just for the fun of it.

EDIT: http://bigoffers.co.uk

Edited by Kirkatronics

Okayyy I think this should work for everyone, but I think it ends tonight or somewhere tomorrow (it's a 24 hour deal but have no idea when it started heh).

If you want a shirt from RedBubble with free shipping, just use the code FREEPAUL when checking out.

No need to buy multiple shirts (though they're still doing the deal where you get free shipping if you buy three shirts).

Picked up Madworld for £4.99 & HOTD overkill £9.99 at Comet yesterday. Already have them but great as Xmas prezzies for friends / relatives. As usual with comet / currys etc the same games ie HOTD 1 copy was marked £29.99 1 copy £24.99 1 copy £14.99 and the copy i picked up £9.99. They reduce the price at the till but don't always re-sticker the game boxes.