N-Europe

welsh_gamer

Damn! That's one hell of a deal. I've been wanting to pick up the game since I saw others were getting it on the BOGOF deal for the Wii games but when I went to get it on said deal it wasn't on it and was £30. So might pick this up. But I have CDs and other games to pick up first.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At Vue if you go see an Oscar nominated film before Sunday and keep the stub if that film wins an Oscar (so things like Slumdog and The Wrestlers are pretty much a lock for something) you get to see another film for free: http://www2.myvue.com/newsletters/05022009awards/index_online.aspx?n=Phil&ci=18&userId=19524475&utm_source=MASS&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=PromoEmail&utm_content=20090206Awards

Perfect for me as for one class we have to see and review an Oscar nominated film (and then three other films later on) and if anyone was going to the cinema this weekend.

At curry's your better checking online as a game can be £9.99 online & £9.99 at the till but they don't seem to change the sticker on the actual game i.e that game may show £19.99 on the box instore. I remember seeing Zack & Wiki online a few months ago £14.99, i reserved it for collection, went to pick it up & bought it for £14.99 while all the Z&W boxes instore all had £29.99 on them. I'm sure if they'd re-stickered all the instore boxes they'd have sold a few more from in-store shoppers who don't check online. Was the same with NMH, £10 but all the instore game boxes showed full price.

Sam & Max Season 1 - £9.99 preowned in GAME (alternatively £12.99, as pointed out by Doctor Jones).

The manager also informed me that over the next two weeks, if you bring a game back to trade in, you get an extra 20% off the price of preowned games you may buy.