NEurope
DanielTimothy

Sexual Intercourse.

Does experimenting with a girl when you are 8 count as sex?

Did your penis go inside her vagina, if not that isnt sex.

Sex is overrated in so many ways it's unbelievable, like most of my friends who go to student bars just to pick up easy chicks, it's like, why...? It's cheapening and degrading. It's amazing when it's with someone who's more than just a piece of apparatus to satisfy yourself with though.

As always, Bard delivers the truth.: peace:

Does experimenting with a girl when you are 8 count as sex?

I did that when I was six. But it wouldn't fit up her so we just used to touch and taste each other.

But yeah I haven't done it enough times to be experienced. It's less than 10. We don't get much chance to do it so sometimes we just do it outside.

As always, Bard delivers the truth.: peace:

As always, Oxigen can't help but kiss Bard's ass. : peace:

Sex hey, I personally love it, I am meeting one girl since ive been back from Australia where I find it always awkward after we do it, plus she snapped my banjo string :(. The girl I was trolling in Australia, best ever and so so good. Maybe you just need to meet the right girl..........

BAM! RIGHT IN THE KISSER!

Alas, I cannot talk about the subject, seeing that I don't have lot of experience :P I belong more in the masturbation thread. Sad...

Sex hey, I personally love it, I am meeting one girl since ive been back from Australia where I find it always awkward after we do it, plus she snapped my banjo string :(. The girl I was trolling in Australia, best ever and so so good. Maybe you just need to meet the right girl..........

What do you mean? That there were two girls and the second one was good in bed and it WASN'T awkward afterwards?

Sex = Haxxors.

Theres a lot of different shit to try which keeps it interesting and its just pretty friggin sweet.

The best haxxors is holding back as long as possible. Not very good at doing that though, and my average time is poor. Practise makes perfect though, and its all gravy when the practise is so incredibly fun.

Sex is only over-rated if it only includes yourself. Add another person into the equation and its the best thing since Jive Talkin' Negros.

Of course, if it's with somebody you love and trust, then it's going to be immensly better. But, if it's a spur of the moment, random thing, that can also be exciting, too.

I haven't had sex or kissed anyone for weeks. I'm thinking I'm going to save myself for the next big thing. And I don't mean a fat chick.

What're you gonna do, if the man's right, he's right.

Add another person into the equation and its the best thing since Jive Talkin' Negros.

Quote of the year : peace:

*Looks at thread title*

Why the fuck are you here?

*Looks at thread title*

Why the fuck are you here?

YOU are a fucking legend!

It ain't overrated. I don't get people that say it is.

I don't get people that've said that they're "jealous" of me 'cause i already had it though. There's no rush (like i can talk :/)

Yeah....I don't think it should be rushed...and people shouldn't be jealous at all.

People only say it's overrated if they've never done it properly:heh:

All i'll say about my 1st time is that I don't know how long it went on for as we never looked at a clock or anything

;)and I never finished ;)

All i'll say about my 1st time is that I don't know how long it went on for as we never looked at a clock or anything

;)and I never finished ;)

That makes two of us.

I find it to be the most annoying thing.

Due to something that happend to me as a kid (medically) i have much less degree of sensitivity that other guys have :(

That makes two of us.

I find it to be the most annoying thing.

Due to something that happend to me as a kid (medically) i have much less degree of sensitivity that other guys have :(

Atleast she gets more pleasuring :heh:

And i guess it's better than being too sensitive!

Atleast she gets more pleasuring :heh:

And i guess it's better than being too sensitive!

Without going into much detail, she can't have more than one and it hurts if i keep going :P

Sex is only over-rated if it only includes yourself. Add another person into the equation and its the best thing since Jive Talkin' Negros.

Of course, if it's with somebody you love and trust, then it's going to be immensly better. But, if it's a spur of the moment, random thing, that can also be exciting, too.

I haven't had sex or kissed anyone for weeks. I'm thinking I'm going to save myself for the next big thing. And I don't mean a fat chick.

Quote'd in signature for great justice.

Oh god, first time i did it i didn't climax at all, and my dick started to ache ¬_¬