N-Europe

Masturbation

Falcon_BlizZACK

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of this stuff in this thread is purely shocking on a 'weirdo' sort of level. I know some of you are most likely bullshitting with some of your stories, but noticing the age of some of you and what you still get up to..........damn, sort it the fuck out.

All of my stories are 100% true.

Oof, very hard question.

I wanna say wanking, as long as them seing you doing it, isn't them finding out that you are doing it.

Yeah, we've been talking about it quite a bit recently (don't ask).

We decided on wanking too because when you're having sex you're actually with someone else. As embarrassing as that would be, being caught rubbing one out would be a lot worse.

OK, boys, here's the killer question.

Is it worse being caught having a wank by your parents or having sex?

Sex i reckon, from the mum: "my little boy's so grown up" or for a girl it's a stereotypical from dad "get the hell out or i call the cops!"

How did you get caught a lot? Did you just never learn your lesson? Surely getting caught just once or twice is a suggestion that hey, maybe you should be a bit more discreet?

If Freud were around, he'd probably suggest that you liked getting caught.

Shaking hands with the guv'nor of love.

I had a wank a few minutes ago. Just before that I tried fingering my bumhole. I don't know how gays do it, I couldn't fit it up at all, not even my little finger. Although Strider managed to fit his whole finger up.

Getting caught hasex is on a larger scale but getting caught having a wank is way more embarrassing.

Lovely Moogle...

You need some lubrication. That or you have a very small asshole XD.

To be honest, i've once or twice thought of doing it... but you know, its always creeped me out.

Lovely Moogle...

You need some lubrication. That or you have a very small asshole XD.

To be honest, i've once or twice thought of doing it... but you know, its always creeped me out.

I have a reaaly small arse hole.

Once I almost got caught doing it. My mum walked out of the house but had forgotten something so walked back in. Luckily she went in her room and not mine or she would have definitely caught me.