N-Europe

Girl Problems

DiemetriX

Time for another girl related thread by me :P

Synopsis

- The girl has feelings for me, I don't for her

- The girl still wants to sleep with me each night, I'm a boy so I can't say no

- There is a other girl I like, so I can't tell her I'm not ready for a relationship.

I'm single again and was on the verg on giving up on that asian chick I want. So I went partying saturday and ended up taking a new girl with me home. The morning after I drowe her home and she askes if she could come sleep with me again this night. I said yes and thats the start of the "problem". She has sleeped with me every day since then. I don't want a relationship and I have hinted about that since the start. Last night I told her not to become to attached to me since I'm not ready for any thing emotional (relationship), she cried and said she was angry with herself and that I was an idiot. But she still wanted to stay and wanted me to hold her. Today when we woke up and she "gave herself" to me (if you know what I mean). And when we parted she asked if she could spend anothernight with me. I asked if she was sure she realy wanted too now that I had put the cards on the table, she said yes. And to make things more complicated the asian chick wants to come watch a movie with me this week. And I know that will hurt the other girl when/if she finds out. But seeing as I have told her how I feel she dosent realy have any thing to say on the matter. So this is sort of a work in progress. She's coming tonight and I'll try to make it 100% clear whats going on. Don't know what else to do.

Tell her I like another girl but that she can still stay the night :P

problemsolved.jpg

So thats what I'm messed up with at the moment. No real point with this post. But it feels good to share. Saves me going to a shrink ;p

Feel free to post comments to my post, ignore it or post your own Girl problems.

I can't really think of any advice, but I would love to be you for a day, it sounds like fun. I think the problem is that you frequently had this girl come over, and so now she's attached were as you aren't, and not interested. She won't go away anytime fast, and would only try to come between you and this other girl. I've never had much success when it comes to dealing with clingy females, but I'm sure someone will have the right advice.

Wow, I'm glad I'm not in your position, Diemetrix. Really, I really feel for you. All these beautiful single women, trying to have sex with you all the time. That's... that's, uh... um... yeah. Cause' you know, that's something I totally empathise with. Totally happens all the time. To me. Totally.

Tell her now that you're not interested. It's better for both of you in the long run.

Wow, I'm glad I'm not in your position, Diemetrix. Really, I really feel for you. All these beautiful single women, trying to have sex with you all the time. That's... that's, uh... um... yeah. Cause' you know, that's something I totally empathise with. Totally happens all the time. To me. Totally.

Dude, it's not an accomplishment. Women are whores, and the amount you sleep with is dependant on your own standards. May sound sexist, but there it is.

Be a man frankly. Put your dick away for a second and tell her how it is and that you like another girl.

No offense but your the one exploiting this girl and shes obviously gonna get hurt and moan at you so just tell her the truth.

Yeah, he needs to tell her straight up he isn't interested AT ALL. If I was him, I'd tell her to stay away from him at least until she is confident her feelings have gone. She WILL get hurt a lot if this carries on much longer.

I was sort of lead on by some girl I know for over a year, she said she liked me, and ended up going off with some other guy. To say it was a painful experience is not an understatement. It'd have been MUCH easier for me if she shot me down straight away, but she didn't.

Stop being a whore and sleeping with every random bint who offers herself to you, that would be a good start.

Secondly, complaining about getting too much pussy is really not going to do you any favours in a forum infested with sexually repressed social retards of all ages, much less get you any worthwhile advice.

Thirdly, grow some balls and own up.

I agree with a lot of people - stop leading her on! You might've said one thing, but you're doing another. You seem scared of hurting anyone's feelings but at this point there is no getting away from it. She will be hurt eventually, so the sooner you end it the better.

Tell her. Make her hate you. It's the only way.

Solution - Stop sleeping with girls you have no intention of being attached to.

Fuck that, as the saying goes: Any hole's a goal.

I agree with a lot of people - stop leading her on! You might've said one thing, but you're doing another.

To quote The Joker:

"LUBLUBLUBLUBLUBLUB-BULLSHIT"

You can easily have fun with a lass even if there's no chance of a "future", of course, it'd be a better win-win situation if she wasn't that interested so the casual plowing could continue, but obviously this isn't the case.

You've said you've laid your cards on the table. She knows the situation, if she still wants to Ride The DiemetriX Express then that's her decision and you're honour bound as a gentlemen to accomodate her with a right good rogering. She knows nothing's going to happen between you two [although she might have the logic that if you slam her enough times you'll gradually gain "feelings" for her], so giant who cares if she ends upset. The setup wasn't going to be permanent anyway.

Fuck that, as the saying goes: Any hole's a goal.

To quote The Joker:

"LUBLUBLUBLUBLUBLUB-BULLSHIT"

You can easily have fun with a lass even if there's no chance of a "future", of course, it'd be a better win-win situation if she wasn't that interested so the casual plowing could continue, but obviously this isn't the case.

You've said you've laid your cards on the table. She knows the situation, if she still wants to Ride The DiemetriX Express then that's her decision and you're honour bound as a gentlemen to accomodate her with a right good rogering. She knows nothing's going to happen between you two [although she might have the logic that if you slam her enough times you'll gradually gain "feelings" for her], so giant who cares if she ends upset. The setup wasn't going to be permanent anyway.

again, you've spelt ploughing wrong...

This isn't about any sort of perfect-scenario dreamage, where you have a dreamy girl latching onto you - this is real world stuff. she has feelings. I don't think diematrix has been wholly honest with his card-laying - he hasn't told her that he wants a relationship with someone else, and to me that is misleading.

Fact is it's situations like this which lead to bunny-boiling. Never good.

again, you've spelt ploughing wrong...

I've gone for the American way.

this is real world stuff. she has feelings.

Indeed. And asking for more after Diem has broken it down for her she's putting herself up for being hurt.

I don't think diematrix has been wholly honest with his card-laying

DIEM! Have you been telling us porkies?

he hasn't told her that he wants a relationship with someone else, and to me that is misleading.

True, this ties in with my "shags for affection" theory.