Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Videogame logic

Dog-amoto

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It really makes we wonder how Link can take out his sword in one fair swipe. Surely, cos it's so big and all, he'd have to take it out in 2 steps :S

And yeah, it's crazy that characters just get weapons out of nowhere. If links iron boots were that immobile, how does he carry them around?

The ability to get shot in the (shooting, gun holding) arm three times and only lose two bars of health, whilst retaining the ability to shoot at the person who did it with no problems.

Ooh, and not being able to shoot for about 1/2 a second after you have been shot somewhere, and taking a small step back. Dunno about you guys but it would probably take me a little longer than that to get over the MASSIVE HOLE IN MY CHEST

*coughs*

Fall in to water from any height and you will survive

Keep walking in a straight line and eventually you hit an invisible wall

Enemies attack you one at a time

You walk in to a shop and talk to a shop keeper, he shows you loads of stock. Look around his shop and none of it seems to be there.

The Water Rule:

It's either:

A: Your character cannot swim, touching water kills you instantly.

B: Your character can swim, and falling from ANY height, even a mile up, will not be the least bit fatal.

If you do a single jump off a massive cliff, you can still do the 2nd jump at the very bottom and touch the ground softly.

It really makes we wonder how Link can take out his sword in one fair swipe. Surely, cos it's so big and all, he'd have to take it out in 2 steps :S

And yeah, it's crazy that characters just get weapons out of nowhere. If links iron boots were that immobile, how does he carry them around?

With his magic arse pocket:heh: If you watch; it's where he pulls everything from.

Leon in Resi4 also has one in which he keeps his suitcase thing; I mean; he NEVER carries it in his hands, I reckon he needs a bigger one to keep things in so that all his items don't get jumbled and lost in his arse pocket, which is larger than average due to his homosexual tendancies.

In RPGs: NPCs say utterly, utterly random things. For example, there is a woman in Skies of Arcadia who says "I have one teapot made of gold, and one made of silver."

And a more general point related to jumping, especially in platformers. How the hell can people move around in the air while in the middle of a jump?

In RPGs: NPCs say utterly, utterly random things. For example, there is a woman in Skies of Arcadia who says "I have one teapot made of gold, and one made of silver."

And a more general point related to jumping, especially in platformers. How the hell can people move around in the air while in the middle of a jump?

How the hell can people jump twice their height without getting tired or straining something? They must be tremendous athletes.

And wasn't it a toilet?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!