Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Quote me this! Quote me that!

Daft

I like my quotes and recently I've decided to start writing them down so I can annoy people with them mid argument. :heh:

What are your favorite quotes and why?

My first one is a bit of a cheat since it is actually a song lyric but who cares...

"Your confusion, my illusion, worn like a mask of self-hate, confronts and then dies." - Ian Curtis, Joy Division from the song Atmosphere.

I love this quote because it basically reflects my everyday feelings.

"Our doubts are traitors,

And make us lose the good we oft might win

By fearing to attempt."

From Measure for Measure by the little known Bill Shakespeare. It has a good message that everyone should remember.

And finally...for now anyway...

"I love you - those three words have my life in them." - Alexandrea to Nicholas III

I've posted this in a thread before but I think its a fantastic quote so here it is again!

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"And I scream as loud as anyone,

But when asked to make a point I tend to whisper" - The Format - If Work Permits

I could quote The Format quite a bit but that one particularly struck me earlier.

Oh and this "The food!" from Kristen Bell, but it means nothing out of context.

And of course; "Sooner or later the people you love will let you down"

Here's some of my personal favourites from my quote directory.

"I got a 19 inch Juggerwang and it's stiff for YOU" [Taken from the lovely N-E cyber hounding we once did]

"I'll massage your legs, and through your screams of passion, whack it to you doggie fashion"

"What was the last thing that went through your mother's mind? MY DICK! When I skullfucked her!" [Good if you do this with a Scottish accent]

To Claire on how to get back at her boyfriend:

"Nothing says revenge more than a spiteful spit roast, so c'mon, get ye kit off"

"I'd have to say Sam's mum and sister would be my favourite mother daughter threesome."

"If we make her depressed, we might get to slam her!"

"A bit of rohypnol and you'd get an awesome tit-job there"

This is an awesome quote from the comic master himself Woody Allen.

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

Sometimes I think Eric Theodore Cartman deserves his very own thread! :heh:

A few choice quotes from him:

"Conscientious? What the fuck does that mean?"

"French people piss me off."

"I want to get down on my knees and start pleasing Jesus. I want to feel his salvation all over my face."

"It's an Afghanistan goat, so it can't stay here, or else it'll choke on the sweet air of freedom."

Something from church today

Was that actually said??

From ReZourceman last night, with regards on how to break the ice with the ladies:

ReZourceman - Hey Poozers. says:

I was being serious

Cock in face.

For win.

Under stars

properly romantic

Awesome.

Well, I didn't look hard enough to try and get a suitable quote for today, but here's one that I haven't read in a while.

"Wish from the heart and its sure to come true... but sometimes not quite, thats how fate works."

I dunno who its by, I didn't make it up. But it sums things up well enough. "Sometimes not quite" is the understatement of a lifetime because basically no matter what you wish for and what your heart yearns is guaranteed never to happen.

"Love counts for nothing." - thats one of my own.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!