N-Europe

The Movie News Thread!

Retro_Link

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What twist? I didn't see it in the trailer :(

:o How! The guy thought she was dead, so he decided to begin chopping her up. Then, he realised she was still alive, and everything turned to chaos. So, she was pretending to be dead to scare him, and he actually killed her.

They'll never make a Jade Goody movie, or at least not in the way that springs to mind. It could be made into a critical piece about celebrity, and more the reaction to her (death), but yeah.

I doubt the family would let that happen, instead wanting a movie where she's saves the world.

http://uk.movies.ign.com/articles/967/967002p1.html

Nic Cage Talks Batman 3

Star would love to play a villain.

UK, March 27, 2009 - IGN was beginning to get withdrawal symptoms having not heard Batman 3 villain casting rumours for a while.

Thank goodness for Nicolas Cage then, who this week expressed his desire to play a baddie in the next bat-adventure to MTV!

He said: "I would love to play a supervillain. I think that would be a whole lot of fun, yeah. If they call and invite me, I'd do it. Certainly."

Seemingly enthusiastic about the prospect, he said he was a fan of previous villains and liked the thought of joining their dastardly ranks.

Nicholas Cage would be one awesome way to ruin the film!

Read in the Mirror[?] yesterday that they're planning on making a Jade Goody movie, with Michelle Ryan taking the lead roll.

i would actualy like them to make it, so long as i got to write it, and bassicly make it a big fuck you to every one who pedled her death like it was a little more then a way of making some extra money, to all the people who acted like it was the worst thing to ever happen, and lastly to her. if your going to find faith, its alot more respectable when you dont find it on your death bed.

edit.

cage is alright, he was in con air which makes him instantly greater then any one else alive, but i feel bad for the man, he tends to go for the least appealing movies ever made.

Have you ever seen Leaving Las Vegas or Adaptation?

Scratch that, since we're in for villainy:

That scene is one of my favourite's in the film.

I actually think both Nic Cage and John Travolta are awesome in that. The fact that they're both trying to play the other, copying their mannerisms, it's great. You kinda don't even notice the first few times you watch it, but Nic Cage actually does a great John Travolta impression. :)

Nic Cage is a fantastic actor, my friends. His only problem is that he seems to only pick bad movies, recently. And he'd be perfect to play the Edward Nygma, now that I think about it.

I always used to think that Cage was an excellent actor, but the fact that he has no talent at all in telling a good film from a bad means we have to sift through such utter drudge to find the rare gem; Matchstick Men was a great little film, but Weatherman just dragged on and on. The fact is he never gives an amazing performance in a bad movie. He too easily gets dragged down by the rest of the film.

Have you ever seen Leaving Las Vegas or Adaptation?

Scratch that, since we're in for villainy

Films I've seen him in [that I can think of]:

Leaving Las Vegas

Face Off

Ghost Rider

National Treasure

The Rock

Gone in Sixty Seconds

And whilst some of those films are good, I just don't like him as an actor, and in the majority of cases think the film would be just as good with someone else in his role.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!