Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

oh no!! eenuh thats really sad :sad: why can't you get the van back???

and re: totoro ~ the original english dub by fox is much, much better. for a start it doesnt include dakota freakin fanning's overly american pronunciation of "todero" and the disney dub actually cuts some really cute lines out... like when mai is running around the garden and starts putting flowers on her dad's work desk... she actually says "look daddy! i'm the flower lady!" in the jap and original english version... you can SEE her mouth moving in the disney dub, but they cut the line!! O_O

it fills me with fangirl RAAAGE!!!

oh no!! eenuh thats really sad :sad: why can't you get the van back???

Oh we could get the van back, but I'm sure dad would've noticed if she was still in there once they cleared it out, heh. Thing is that -if- she was in there, she probably jumped out while the doors were open and people were dragging the items from the van to the house. Which would leave her in the middle of the city, where of course she's never been, and she would never find her way home.

I really hope that's not what happened. >.>;

Hopefully she will turn up. Although, when you do worry, your mind runs through all the possible scenarios. My Mum did the same when our cat went missing...twice. We even had a nasty phonecall from someone telling us that he was found dead at the docks. We went there, and of course, he wasn't there. Two weeks later, we found him. It turns out that he was found about 10 minutes from our house and had been involved in a hit and run. But, what he was doing up to that point is a complete mystery. Cat's are strange creatures.

There's an even stranger incident involving one of my Mum's other cats, that we had before I was born. He went missing years ago, and my Mum was quite upset by it, as he was her favourite. He was called The Fonz, because he was Jet Black, and just super cool.

Well, he went missing for years. And then, suddenly, he came home one day, just before I was born. There's no mistake, he definitely was our cat. Had some very distinctive features according to my Mum and sister who was there at the time. They were both shocked. He came home, and they all sorta just looked at each other for a while. Then, he disappeared again, and he hasn't been seen since. My Mum thinks that he came home to say goodbye.

My lips are dry and sore....went out at lunch in the cold and it made it worse......I was asked if I was wearing lip gloss....

Oh god...

Lol. ;)

Haha, sorry. I also backtracked with 'your lips look nice' which admittedly isn't what I meant to say at all.

Haha, sorry. I also backtracked 'your lips look nice' which admittedly isn't what I meant to say at all.

"Thems cock sucking lips"

Don't apologise, I'd rather know,....now I can hide them. They feel less flaring now....I assume they've reached a rouge tint now.

I didn't say this, just to clarify :heh:

My favourite sexually-charge song lines about lips;

Your lips; a perfect suck-me size

And your lips are sweet and slippery like a cherub's bare wet ass

----

Felt liek a joke. Thursday is my resting day, as I have no real lessons, except one period of english, in which we just started a new book, so yeah. Art we're just researching for our new unit. I chose "Artificial Light" and my title. Did extra DT after school, after banterz with friends.

Got tickets on my mums behalf for the play I'm in.

If my sis gets tickets I might be seeing Jackso Wackso. Hmmm. Think I'll drink to watch him. Not that I dont adore his music but yeah....I would find a concert of it more tolerable pissed.

Accidentally gambled on the way home when Spenno told me to! :nono:

I assume he'd be at a proper venue, and so they'd be strict about how inebriated one can be, if at all.

My day was alright. Kind of annoyed though. Had to go into Uni for 3pm and get there punctually and my psychology tutorial starts and finishes before everyone has basically sat down and signed the attendance sheet. In and out in about 15 minutes. Was not amused. So just came home and did some notage for my psychology lectures on sleep.

Don't have a clue what I've done but my left knee is killing me. I've checked/felt to see if there's a problem with the knee-cap and at first I thought there was a big dent in it but it's the same with the right knee so that can't be it. My only other guess would be that the excessive amounts of walking I am doing is wrecking the cartilage in the knee or something has happened to a tendon or something. Whatever it is, it makes walking a right pain. It's not noticeable for the most part if I'm doing a long walk but doing small things like walking up stairs or standing up from a seated or prone position is really bad. Can't be bothered going to the doctors because they'll say they can't find anything wrong with it and that they can't do anything (I know them too well after they did nothing to help with the muscle spasm I had in my neck a few years back which was really painful). Might look at going to a sports physio if I can get hold of one at short notice. They'll probably be able to give me some idea of what's wrong.

I love how the dog must be thinking. "He's doing shit at this game. Oh he's lost. May as well rape him."

I just love that the kid probably has no idea what the dog is doing but the person filming does. The kid sounds like he's really quite enjoying it which is disturbing. :heh:

Speechless indeed, unlike the kid who was wailing like banshee. Then again, that's the kind of thing that messes you up for life.

Totally. It's on the internet now. All is lost.

Days been good, bought a few Blu-rays (see the Purchases topic) and all that.

I'm watching a few police traffic shows at the moment on ITV4, how can these maniacs nearly get away with what they are doing on the roads. Seriously, all i can do while watching these is facepalm because of their stupidity.

Guest Captain Falcon
I'm watching a few police traffic shows at the moment on ITV4, how can these maniacs nearly get away with what they are doing on the roads. Seriously, all i can do while watching these is facepalm because of their stupidity.

Stupid yes, but I still can't help but be a little impressed with some of the driving I see on those shows.

Just finished reading Watchmen (Which I did in the space of 5 sessions in 2 days, over a period of around 10 hours), and ASDFGASDFGASDFG fucking hell that was awesome. Although I haven't read that many graphic novels (V for Vendetta, The Dark Knight Returns, and The Killing Joke), this one left me blown away even more than the previous one's I've read. Now I'm uber pumped for the movie xD

Guest Jordan

Stupidy busy day at work again today, came home and Letty's friend has been here today. Shes cool, so no probs.

On the last level of Killzone 2 and getting my file server sorted (almost done... Might need to buy a new fan for it, as its as loud as a tank >_>)

Buh yeah, been way too busy recently. Can't wait for the weekend so i can relax again.

I got about half an hour's sleep on Wednesday night, so I had a wee nap this afternoon. I only woke up again at 9. Bugger.

That said, Wednesday was a good 'un: I had 2 1/2 hours of lectures, Empire Total War arrived and there was a very good Kings of Leon tribute band playing at the Union that night. What happened after the Union is why I had so little sleep, but that's between me and her... :wink: