N-Europe

Lost electricity and internet for 8 hours due to a snowstorm

What the hell did ppl do before these things?

I was unaware that North Carolina got snow, especially enough to cripple it's infrastructure.

My exam was easier than expected, and I got back the results from another - 66.666666666666666666666667% : peace:

I was unaware that North Carolina got snow, especially enough to cripple it's infrastructure.

My exam was easier than expected, and I got back the results from another - 66.666666666666666666666667% : peace:

This is our 3rd or 4th snowfall of the season and our infrastructure can be taken out with a gust of wind lately

Got my arse in gear. I'm officially no longer a student at Bournemouth University. Hurrah, I suppose. It feels weird, I now have a timeline for moving out - 30th March. Got up until then to get all my shit home. How bizarre..

And so my life begins. Again. Blah. I'm thinking I should take a midnight train going anywhere.

Got my arse in gear. I'm officially no longer a student at Bournemouth University. Hurrah, I suppose. It feels weird, I now have a timeline for moving out - 30th March. Got up until then to get all my shit home. How bizarre..

And so my life begins. Again. Blah. I'm thinking I should take a midnight train going anywhere.

Aww, are you leaving bournemouth? Wont blame you to be honest, its a crappy place aside from the beach. Saying that though, i havn't been to the beach for over a year and its only 5 mins from my office =/

I love the place, I really do. Can't get enough of it - look at the weather today! That said, before leaving I'd love to meet you for a drink at some point just to say we've had our own rivalling Bournemouth N-E meet! Haha - that, and it almost seems necessary now. We'll have to see if we can rope Serebii in to it, perhaps a visit to Postcards is in order!

It's just the course that I can't do and there's no point me staying at uni if I'm not enjoying the course. :)

My day's been quite good. A half day at 6th form has allowed me to do all sorts of wonderful things! (Actually i havn't done anything, but the chance of doing so was still there). Infact i really should be looking over my mechanics work for tomorrow.

Also i've recieved my first Quidco Payment of £14.02 woooo!! : peace: The thing is, knowing that it's 'free' money really makes me want to buy a useless something for £14... hmm i may just do so. *Wonders off to Play.com*

Overdraft innit. Its fine.

Interesting few pages. Lotta shouting/confusion.

Afaik Jordan was almost completely out of overdraft. Oops!

I feel like at college we've all reverted to nursery kids. I made a coil pot with clay!

Then I cooked some mussels for myself which I got free from work, and I realised I hate mussels!!

Also - since I started being super stingy on Thursday, I've only spent £1.05!

I love the place, I really do. Can't get enough of it - look at the weather today! That said, before leaving I'd love to meet you for a drink at some point just to say we've had our own rivalling Bournemouth N-E meet! Haha - that, and it almost seems necessary now. We'll have to see if we can rope Serebii in to it, perhaps a visit to Postcards is in order!

It's just the course that I can't do and there's no point me staying at uni if I'm not enjoying the course. :)

Yeah, totally. Postcards would be good. Dont you go to their quiz night regularly anyway? I'll get my SFIV fight stick and pads in the next week or so, then we can meet for drinks and retire for some ass whooping at mine, or yours, or wherever. You're a 360 bum though so :p

Hey, that's an awesome idea. Yeah I go to Postcards every Sunday - shame I'm only going to be able to go to 2 or 3 more :( But that'd be great! Would love to try out the SF4 sticks too, if it impresses me enough I might be tempted to pick one up for the 360 :heh:

How you doing it? Text, email or the face teh face? I can assure you all 3 ways are equally effective.

Whatever the method, you have to start with the deep trouble line.

I'm doing it in the face as soon as i can really, i don't think it is right to do it via text or email, people have been known to do this and believed they were joking. By doing it face to face, it will be better.

As for the deep trouble line, i think i can handle that. Already got it sorted as such. Just going to have to tell her she isn't committed enough to this relationship, always giving me dodgy excuses to avoid seeing me as such etc.

How can you get satisfaction from dumping somebody? Its a horrible thing to do, even if its the right decision.

I know its a horrible thing to do, but i have no choice now. I've given her enough chances as it were but enough is enough now.

weeeEeeeee. I had an apt with Rhematologist today and I got drugsss! :D

We both agreed that my condition isn't always serious enough to be on medication on a daily basis, so I got some stuff to take when I'm having a bad day ^^ He was really disappointed that the meds I'm on aren't doing the trick.. but well, that's life. Having a backup eases my mind somewhat ^__^

We had downtime at work on friday, lots of paper data to put on now the server is back up, must have been about a ream of a4 paper. >_< Took me the majority of the day to do, and I was working myself to death :heh: Now my hands are tired =(

Got my A-level art exam paper, with such interesting titles to choose from as "Haircut", "Crossword" and "Artificial Light".

If I get my hands on a Super-8 camera, I do quite fancy the idea of articifial light or haircut though. Better than "Rural". I like "Obscured" too.

Apart from my awesome arm poetry up at the top of the page I finished the plan for my essay and should rattle it off tomorrow. Two months before the deadline, I'm happy with that.

Also my latest article (Link in my sig, mwahahahaaa!!) on Remedial Waste has gotten a quite a few comments...well four...but that's pretty good considering we are a nothing site. Albeit a damn well written one.

Also, thanks for the comment Rez. :smile:

My day, a bit rubbish really.

Apart from my awesome arm poetry up at the top of the page I finished the plan for my essay and should rattle it off tomorrow. Two months before the deadline, I'm happy with that. Also my latest article (Link in my sig, mwahahahaaa!!) on Remedial Waste has gotten a quite a few comments...well four...but that's pretty good considering we are a nothing site. Albeit a damn well written one. Also, thanks for the comment Rez. :smile:
I like your watch btw; big, strong and manly, heh. I read your article and seen as I've never played the game, I still very much enjoyed! My favourite bit was this:

I made cupcakes todayyyy! =D

That's what I spent pretty much my entire evening on, haha. Made them to give to people in class tomorrow, as we have a deal that every Tuesday someone brings in something yummy. And tomorrow is my turn, so I made these cupcakes! =D

Foto76.jpg

Foto80.jpg

Chocolate cupcakes with vanilla icing. I'm not too sure I like them too much myself, but my parents did, so yay. =)

Also went to my sister's new place, to which she got the key today. She'll be moving in to this tiny little house thingie with her boyfriend. It's still empty now, but I bet it will be nice and cosy once it's got some stuff in there. Plus we met up with his parents and brother (plus girlfriend) for the first time. Was a bit weird, but they seem like really nice people. =)

I...don't know what to do with that :heh:

Thats what she said....

Well....that's what you're saying.

Word Daft. It just enthralled me. I love text pwnage, which you did in this to the nth degree, there was reasoning behind your criticism, so much so that I was giddy as a school girl.

*Backs to 24*