Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

You going to watch it the second it comes out?

To the gringos who have read it. How long is it exactly? [ReZ. No.]

it's 13 comics with extra pages from magazine cuttings, press papers, police reports etc. Quite hefty but rez was VERY slow taking a month. I read it slowly in just under a week or so first time.

it's 13 comics with extra pages from magazine cuttings, press papers, police reports etc. Quite hefty but rez was VERY slow taking a month. I read it slowly in just under a week or so first time.

Yeah I was busy with stuff/didn't feel in the mood around the time that I read it aswell which probably contributed to slowness. (Plus full time job etc)

It was here all along. Although it would only show when I refreshed the page for some reason.

I multi refreshed. In fact practically nothing is loading for me right now on any site.

The words 'I am' and 'very tired' spring to mind when I think of my day. Was hectic this morning with some guy from Scottish Gas over trying to repair our boiler, and thank god it's fixed because it was starting to get cold. Went to uni for my english tutorial and a genetic practical. Only 3 people turned up for English, which lead to some awkward silences which lead to laughter. Basically myself and one of the girls who showed up discussing Things Fall Apart while the other girl sat and took notes. Got a good discussion going though. Nice to have a small group for this particular book. And it's poetry from next week onwards, score!

As for my practical, it was unbelievably boring. All about Mendel and his laws of segregation and independent assortment and was just really dragged out. Everyone at my bench was ready to kill the guy taking the practical because of how boring and tedious it was becoming.

So just home and I'm just going to relax for the next few hours and do nothing other than check to see whether my reviews were alright and whether they'll be sending me games to review or not and watch a bit of Drawn Together.

Ellmeister is on his way to sheffield! He's somehow got to get from his hotel to city centre (about 4 miles) for a gig sat night, and then back again via public transport afterwards in time to make his morning coach home.

Finding out sheffield bus info is seriously annoying. I don't know teh places all too well so the names of their stops are USELESS. Maps on teh site are USELESS. Kinda hoping Dan will know something.

I think I have people coming over tonight. Only one person has told me they're on their way, leaving the other four mia :( And I haven't bought any booze and need to leave the house to get some arg! Such major, major life issues.

Found out I definitely can't go to amsterdam with a busful of brighton mates thanks to three essay deadlines. I got the message after the first deadline - did uni really have to rub it in so much?

A) For a few weeks now whenever I breathout deeply through my nose, my nose whistles. Driving me crazy.

B)

o____0

WTF. Biggest wtf moment ever. I've felt a pain in the back of my foot for like a few weeks aswell, anyway I felt it again today and was like oh yeah lets inspect.

It was a very thin scab. I was like "ouchy" so tried picking at it...wtf can't feel anything. Bend my foot back, and it curls up with the skin.............

It was a fucking hair, like underneath my skin. Honestly the biggest wtf ever, I'm completely freaked out. It must be Tetleys cat hair, but its weird. I tweezered it out though.

How does that happen? Someone tell me how a hair stabs in my skin like a splinter.

Oh, for fucks sake. Once again, everyone in my flat has pulled out of going out again, as have all the people I actually like on my course. :mad:

My only friends who go out regularly go on a Wednesday - I have 4 hours straight from 9 on Thursday which I can't miss, which rules that out. It's starting to seriously piss me off that I'm stuck here on a Friday night because everyone else in my flat is very, very boring.

Guest Captain Falcon

I'm glad work is over for another week. For some reason, it's really taken it out of me. A couple of absentees meant I had a bit more work to do and whilst I knew that was going to be the case, it still ended up taking far longer than expected resulting in leaving late every day bar one. The only reason for that was because the systems were offline.

Finally booked some time off of work - I've only had 6 days off in the last 10 months, so I have quite a few days left. Now I only have to work half of March and half of April.

Lord knows what I'm going to do with myself...

I'm close to splurging on some Studio Ghibli films. Thinking about getting, say, 4 or 5. Meaning £30-35...which is a lot of monies.

Gaaaahhh, and I want to see them so bad T_T

Done. Bought My Neighbor Totoro and The Cat Returns from hmv.co.uk. £16 delivered. Happy with that, considering Play.com is selling Totoro at £16.99 delivered by itself.

Unstricken Text

[strike]Struckthrough text[/strike]

Easy :D

Edit: Wait...grr. The code tag isn't doing as intended. It's basically [*strike][*/strike] minus the asterisks :D

Oh thanks! :) Little tester I like dogging

just incase, that was a joke!

Pics or it didn't happen.

It didn't happen :heh:

A cheeky edit...I am intrigued?!

Sadly not so intriguing - my edit was of Jay's post early this morning. He got a plural incorrect!

To the gringos who have read it. How long is it exactly? [ReZ. No.]

Each volume took me maybe around 20 minutes.

A) For a few weeks now whenever I breathout deeply through my nose, my nose whistles. Driving me crazy.

B)

o____0

WTF. Biggest wtf moment ever. I've felt a pain in the back of my foot for like a few weeks aswell, anyway I felt it again today and was like oh yeah lets inspect.

It was a very thin scab. I was like "ouchy" so tried picking at it...wtf can't feel anything. Bend my foot back, and it curls up with the skin.............

It was a fucking hair, like underneath my skin. Honestly the biggest wtf ever, I'm completely freaked out. It must be Tetleys cat hair, but its weird. I tweezered it out though.

How does that happen? Someone tell me how a hair stabs in my skin like a splinter.

A) Try using some Sinex and it should go away.

B) Are you sure it wasn't your own hair? If so, it could either be an ingrown hair and/or some form of Keratosis Pilaris. Otherwise, I suppose just a result of weird chance.

Edit: Wait...grr. The code tag isn't doing as intended. It's basically [*strike][*/strike] minus the asterisks :D

You want the [noparse][noparse][/noparse][/noparse] tag.

My day in non-existant smilies!

Lecture. Indifferent shrug.

Student bar. Good times smile.

Dissertation meeting. Optimistic face.

Town. No monies frown (withdrew money for 2 months rent)

Family drama. Eyes roll.

5 minute chocolate cake. Hmm okay face.

Also just found some old Photo Booth photos in which I am wearing a Game uniform. Didn't wear that within the last 18 months of my employement (sexcore shirt/tie combo instead) so thats what...2006. And just realised come Sunday it'll be a year since I left.

Mehhh. Work was hard (system downtime aka lots of writing) I think I took down about 40 x A4 pages of writing today. Which means my right hand feels like its going to fall off. If my wrist dislocates again i'll be rage :(

I feel so worn out. I can tell when it gets worse because I get super horrible allergies when my blood is inflammed (pretty much allergic to everything, bleach, dust, chlorine, pollen, THE AIR >_<) I've been sneezing constantly and my sinuses are swollen and bleeding... I don't think thats too good...

Guest Captain Falcon

I feel so worn out. I can tell when it gets worse because I get super horrible allergies when my blood is inflammed (pretty much allergic to everything, bleach, dust, chlorine, pollen, THE AIR >_<) I've been sneezing constantly and my sinuses are swollen and bleeding... I don't think thats too good...

Dear me Raining...

Now I'm no doctor, so my opinion doesn't count for much (not that it would if I was), but I think that may be the biggest under statement I've seen in years.

Have you always been like that?