N-Europe

well, i agreed to play football, which in hindsight want a wise decision as

1) i hate football

2) i suck at football

3) outher men like football.

despite this, it was pretty fun. was playign with people i didnt really know and a couple of my mates. i managed one half decent save in goal. also got belted from close range by a mate. thought id cracked a rib for a second.

aranged to do somthing fun on friday

Work experience + one teacher class sounds like the smartest choice. Best of both worlds.

Yeah I guess. I could do work experience + both teacher classes as well, though it might be a bit too much.

Just have to figure out now how I am going to tackle this work experience stuff. Have no idea where to start looking for a mentor (and school is no help, as they want us to do this alone)...

*dances*

I've forgotten loads of music I used to love, like jack johnson!

Just want to say that I love your new signature. Yay for Wall-E!

Been working on two drawings tonight. Two completely different ones: one completely digital and the other one with ink and paper. It's nice to experiment. =)

Ta ^_^ I've been learning photoshop, might carry on actually, it's pretty fun! Although I need to get round to do some graffiti work for this game

It looks nice. =D

And I should really learn some more photoshop as well, haha. Barely know how to use it (even though I'm working in it right now). =P

Ta ^_^ I've been learning photoshop, might carry on actually, it's pretty fun! Although I need to get round to do some graffiti work for this game

It looks nice. =D

And I should really learn some more photoshop as well, haha. Barely know how to use it (even though I'm working in it right now). =P

psdtuts.com

*nods*

:grin:

ZOMMMMGGGGGGGZZZZZZZZZZZZ Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkk

Was feeling crap today because I found out UK are getting the shitty SFIV CE instead of the bad ass US one but....THIS TOTALLY MAKES UP FOR IT!

Just saw pics of all the Summer 2009 LEGO sets, including my favourite theme Agents...and.....THIS SICK SET!

1.jpg

Looks so bad ass!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahah, you must not be allowed to say "ass" on this LEGO forum. My posts been changed from.

That helicopter is STINKING FREAKING BAD ASS!!!!!!!!!!

To

That helicopter is STINKING FREAKING BAD megablocks!!!!!!!!!!

ZOMMMMGGGGGGGZZZZZZZZZZZZ Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkk

Was feeling crap today because I found out UK are getting the shitty SFIV CE instead of the bad ass US one but....THIS TOTALLY MAKES UP FOR IT!

Just saw pics of all the Summer 2009 LEGO sets, including my favourite theme Agents...and.....THIS SICK SET!

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/oo186/tomng5/pockyland/Novelties/Agents/1.jpg

Looks so bad ass!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahah, you must not be allowed to say "ass" on this LEGO forum. My posts been changed from.

To

uh oh, that pic shows that it's for ages 8-14....I think you may be a bit too old.....

:p Nah, never too old for Legos.

My day has been on of ups and downs.

Short day = good.

A person on my 3-man surveying group has temporally quit Uni = bad.

Latin and Ballroom class (Salsa!) = good.

Finding out that Geert Wilders has been banned from the UK = shite.

You like Geert Wilders? *confused*

Should go to bed probably, but parents are watching tv (funny show we recorded) and even though I've seen it before, I'm watching it again while working a bit, heh.

Still need to finish a painting for tomorrow, which is waiting in my room. Guess I'll be up for a while still.

"I may not like what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".

Oddly, this little incident is starting to make me think his film was right...

You're confusing me with that quote. X3

But anyway, I don't like extremists, and he is one. There might be things wrong with the Islam (as is with most religions), but to try and ban it from a country is ridiculous.

Anywayyyy, painting time!

My day involves;

-hearing housemate have sex at 1am.

-going to London and having a fat person sit next to me on the train. How RUDE!

-getting lost in London (I presumed 'Percy Mews' was a block of flats on 'Percy Street' but it wasn't, it was an alleyway hidden behind a neaby pub)

-playing House of the Dead: OVERKILL, MadWorld and The Conduit (impressions of OVERKILL on the site tomorrow, rest to follow soon)

-interviewing sega reps (interview to follow soon)

-snacking on free food (impressions to follow...now. YUMMY!)

-chatting to reps and other website people

-free swag! including House of the Dead:OVERKILLED signed by staff. shiny!

-getting lost outside paddington

-a drink in a pub with DAN DARE! good times. also think I may be coming to sheff the last week in February for those wondering.

-yummy baguette on the way home

-train ride that draaaaaaged

Fun day :D

You're confusing me with that quote. X3

But anyway, I don't like extremists, and he is one. There might be things wrong with the Islam (as is with most religions), but to try and ban it from a country is ridiculous.

Anywayyyy, painting time!

In case you haven't been following the world of British politics (if not, stay lucky) then I'll give you a brief summery.

Lord Pearson invited Wilders here to show a private screening in the House of Lords (our upper parliament) to allow the House to judge whether or not he is deserving of his trial by the Dutch government.

Lord Ahmed, a Muslim peer, said if Wilders got into the UK he'd rally 10,000 Muslims to blockade parliament. Pearson suspended the showing whilst looking at his options. It was ruled (by a high court judge I believe) that Ahmed's threat breached the Bill Of Rights, amongst other things, which included the right of parliamentarians to discuss what they please in the House.

Pearson announced the screening would go ahead, planned for Thursday 12th. It's been announced today that Wilders received a letter from the British Home Office stating he was banned from the UK.

Whilst Wilders is an extremist and a bit of a fascist, his point has been proven beautifully, albeit at the expense of basic freedoms because of a threat by one unelected parliamentarian.

I fucking hate London.

I'm now playing with the idea of going to the next two weeks of uni and then pissing off to America until my exams.

My essays are all submitted by computer so that isn't a problem. Just need to see if I can get some money back I'm owed.

-playing House of the Dead: OVERKILL, MadWorld and The Conduit (impressions of OVERKILL on the site tomorrow, rest to follow soon)

-free swag! including House of the Dead:OVERKILLED signed by staff. shiny!

Oh snap, I just remembered that HotD:O released today.

Also, pics needed of your swag.