N-Europe

I totally just read that as Double Scientology, and I was like Woah!....your avatar was me basically.

Lol! Now, that would make for a far more interesting 2 hours than Sociology does. I mean, everyone we study in Soci seems to be dead, whereas if we did Scientology we could get Tom Cruise in to do a talk/brainwash us/jump on furniture. :p

Two hours is nothing! Try sitting through 3 hours of Art History, which is all about dead people as well of course. =P

So yeah, school was quite boring (four hour illustration class was okay, though I didn't get much done sadly). Weather's been crappy all day too, boooh.

Came home though and made a lovely vegetable lasagna again. Turned out pretty good! Just finished eating and now I am stuffed! X3

And I think I slightly burned my tongue on the lasagna, haha.

Fixed!

WTH! I think he does this alot on the boards and congratulations Danny.

I swear you try to find every opportunity to find some way to hate me...

Well, whatever floats your boat. ::shrug:

txt my mates, no one was free tonight, and no one is free tommrow. havent seen any of em in a week. most most in 2. im so bored and lonely. i just want to hang out for a couple of hours, maybe grab a beer.

my mam is taking pity on me, wanting to do stuff, but to be honest, my parents arnt my friends. its not like he can just piss about and talk about mate stuff.

scored a purple lizzy (£20) of grandparents for helping make a plith for the fridge. wasnt necicary, i didnt get to do anything as my dad did it all. i tried to dissuade them, but its due to decline a gift so i took it.

aunty and uncle popped round with my cousins baby for a bit. i love him to bits, hes so gentle and sweet. sat and played cars with him, he always gives me high 5s, which is the best thing ever.

play have finaly dispached chrono trigger. i expect it mid next week. useless wankers. packing for 48 hours? its a ds box, how lng could it take to pack?

umbrella chronicles came in the post from love film. enjoying it actualy, speeding through but a nice bit of mindless shooting never hurt any one.

all in all, this has been my worst week in months, but atleast its coming to a close.

Me and Chuck come over to SS quite often, we should cheer you up sometime. :D

Ok...lots of art, decent amount done in DT, but the teachers are complete oafs. The woman is mildly annoyed at how much I've missed due to being il recently/study leave, so she asked for me to come in during lunch, take my wood+mould out of the suction bag, and then set up the next one. Fair enough, easy peasy.

But she, like usual forgot she ever said that, and just locked the Design Tech. workshop. Oh well. it's her fault...

TOMORROW IS THE COURSEWORK DEADLINE FOR ART. Got to finish loads tonight and then during the day tomorrow.

I swear you try to find every opportunity to find some way to hate me...

Well, whatever floats your boat. ::shrug:

I noticed it too.

I'm not sure whether to cry or scream..or alittle bit of both.

Pretty sums up how my year has been going and it's only February..

Hey, me too. So much for 2009 being 'the year'.

Literally had to drag myself out of bed and go to Uni today. Just one of those days where you just can't be bothered to do anything. Have to admit the english lecture wasn't as bad as I'd expected but I was fighting to stay awake and pay attention after about 30 minutes. Just ended up scribbling all over a page of my notebook. Also forgot to charge my MP3 player and so that ran out part way through the train ride to Uni. No papers available at the station so had to sit in silence.

Came home and have just sort of done nothing for the rest of the day. Yay for being stuck in a lifestyle rut. :rolleyes: Taking the day off tomorrow to just get back into the right mind frame for Uni and to do some work on assignments.

I got a blister on the back of my left foot on Sunday and now I think its infected. I am in so much pain and could barely sleep last night. Feel so horrid right now and to add to my incredibly painful foot, I have a mild cold with a sore throat and nose. ive got a splinter in my finger and im so tired.

On Sunday, I also withdrew £300 from a HSBC cash machine and there was a dispensing error and no money came out... The machine said that it debited nothing from my account but £300 is still missing and I dont have enough money for food, let along my holiday which I go on in a week. They are saying that if its not in there tomorrow (its not in there tonight...), I have to fill out a form to get it investigated with my bank Barclays... *****ing hell! I need the money now.

:cry:

Well im okay :p Hope y'all feel better soon :)

Oh except my wardrobe collapsed this morning. Glued parts back together this morning and went to build it back up an hour or so ago and found out more parts need gluing. Hoping it'll dry by about 10 as my room has clothes everywhere.

Lecture wasn't too bad. Although was speaking to my friend who also had a birthday this weekend and her family took her for a meal at the Ritz in London. Hmm. Ah well eh?

Oh and got grades back. A- for one assignment and my extension module lecturer said he thinks my work was a B+ but I'll need to track it down.

Getting myself all sorted for tomorrow :D

Got a phonecall saying I'll find out if I'll be getting an interview for Sheffield next week. I'm praying they give me one, it's the best for my course, plus I know some people that are going/I quite like the city. If not, I have my second choice as a back-up, but still. *prays*

Well done Ashley! When is it you are visiting us sheffield folk?

I've managed to cheer myself up making photoshop signatures, I'm not very good at photoshop, but its fun..expect my sig to change lots ^_^, I'm proud of my first wall-e one!

Thanks :D Sheff is still the eternal question. Im not sure to be honest. I should be seeing Daniel tomorrow so we'll arrange something.

Upload the sigs :D Making LOTS of sigs is fun. I used to change mine every ten minutes :p

Congrats Ashley and good luck Haggis. :)

Got a phonecall saying I'll find out if I'll be getting an interview for Sheffield next week. I'm praying they give me one, it's the best for my course, plus I know some people that are going/I quite like the city. If not, I have my second choice as a back-up, but still. *prays*

Good luck :) (just don't mention your love for HSM and you'll be fine :p)

Me and Chuck come over to SS quite often, we should cheer you up sometime. :D

younds like a plan. and the or somthing makes me feel there may be man love involved.

Scream because it will only get worse. :(

dont say that!

yeah, sometimes life is utter arse, ive noticed alot of us seem to be feeling it right now, but happyness is always just around the corner, wether its somthing you plan or somthing that cathces you by supprise.

in outher news ive agreed to a game of indoor football with mates tommorow night. i hate football but havent seen most of them in like 2 weeks. might aswell go, play a crap sport for a bit and have a laugh, plus its exercise.

younds like a plan. and the or somthing makes me feel there may be man love involved.

dont say that!

yeah, sometimes life is utter arse, ive noticed alot of us seem to be feeling it right now, but happyness is always just around the corner, wether its somthing you plan or somthing that cathces you by supprise.

in outher news ive agreed to a game of indoor football with mates tommorow night. i hate football but havent seen most of them in like 2 weeks. might aswell go, play a crap sport for a bit and have a laugh, plus its exercise.

Haha! Where abouts in SS do you live? Anywhere near Chichester?

Days been alright, work was good. Finally finished off some sketches which were started Thursday, they were good to do.

Came home to find Taken had arrived, wanted to have a curry and a few beers while watching it but parents were home and couldn't have one as they had prepared some jacket spuds. Not what i expected, usually the 2nd Tuesday of the month is Curry and Movie night. But alas, not this time. Curry postponed until Saturday night.

Other than that, pretty good night.