Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Ok I know that this is old but I have a question.

Was Sarah Silverman actually fucking Matt Damon?

No, but that guy was fucking Ben Afleck (sp)

Previously on Ashley's amusingy melodramatic life; I lent my friend £350 two years ago and he avoids me for a week or so whenever I ask for it back so I wrote to his mother wondering if she'd be any help.

Phoned my housemate and apparently she'd been speaking to said friend and he's really annoyed and he knows he was in the wrong but now I am apparently "even more" in the wrong... So apparently he's planning revenge. Considering he's hardly scraped above a D in assignments I can't imagine he'll be able to fathom anything worse than badly photoshopped images on facebook. Should be a lark. Although I feel sorry for my housemate's boyfriend as he's in a lecture with us both this semester. I never wanted to end a friendship or anything, but I saw it as the only route. But I've had two vindictive brothers and I've clawed my way to the top of employment. I can be a cunt. But the difference is I'm good at it.

In other news went to go view my mother's new place (where I will probably be staying during the summer). Quite nice. The thought of my mother dating someone is still...but hey ho. Was a nice day and the first time she's cooked a sunday roast (veg version) for me for years (seeing as I moved out a few years ago.

He's a deluded loser? As my friend said to him what did he expect me to do? Im not confrontational (unless forced) and I had asked him many times over the last eighteen months. I think its just because his mother is critical of him anyway, and this isn't going to help.

I don't care. I'm moving to London in eight months. If I burn some bridges on route who cares eh? Should spice up the last few months.

He's a deluded loser? As my friend said to him what did he expect me to do? Im not confrontational (unless forced) and I had asked him many times over the last eighteen months. I think its just because his mother is critical of him anyway, and this isn't going to help.

I don't care. I'm moving to London in eight months. If I burn some bridges on route who cares eh? Should spice up the last few months.

Have you got your monies back yet?

No but apparently I'll get it back, "every SINGLE penny". As I said to my housemate; "oh good. Because if I got back £349.99 I'd have been pissed." So I can imagine him scrounging up his best dirty look and shoving a cheque in my face during our first mutual lecture.

(although he doesn't know I won't be at the very first as I said I'd go support my mother at Dick's trial but moot point)

Oh apparently he's also annoyed he didn't get invited to my birthday meal. But surely he has no money to spend, because if he did he'd be paying me back :p (even a tenner here and there would have been fine but nope)

my trigger finger hurts.

why the hell does my trigger finger hurt?

also my lower right ribs hurt.

why the hell do my ribs hurt?

almost walked out of the house today, my dad was being an unberable cockwelt.

picture the scene, im doing house work, as is my father. he's doing the bathrooms, cos it sets my skin off to use the products (he think im being soft) i walk past my bathroom and see the boxes for my contact lese solution out, to be chucked out. i go in and ask what he did that for "there empty!" he says "you emptied them!" i remind him. "well, they are rubbish!" he responds. "not for you to decide! i need them, i dont want that throwing out and therefore thier staying!" i say back, in an angry tone. "i'll just throw them out while you sleep" he repsonds.

i lose my patience, and i calmly, but firmly tell him that hes making me misserable, constantly winding me up and making me hate living at home. he just dosent bat an eye lid "am i?" he asks casualy, not really interested. i confirm it, he says "ok" and shruggs it off "you dont even care." i say to him. "course i do!" is his reponse. "then will you stop annoying me, please?" i ask. "no. what else will i do for fun?" he asks. i tell him to piss off. he says im being a woman. i say hes being an inconsiderate arsehole.

and hes eaten both bags of kettle chips. i got 5.

i can't stand living with him. every little thing he does is so irritating, knife and fork constantly scrape the plate, twirl his wine for no reason, whistles out of tune, despite every one saying its awfull. sligning in stupid voices loudly, burping and farting constaly. comes into my room and farts.

worst of all he talks to me like im 6.

talking to him does nothing, my mam ocashionaly tells him to stop, which he will do, for 5 mins.

as my father, i love him, hes not a bad father, he has kind, generous moments. problem is, i dont like him as a person.

Just learned I have a brand new deadline for february 4th that I have not prepared for at all. LIBRARY TOMORROW. T'is the first true test of the semester. Feck. Apparently the essay is a comparison of two texts and an article that was given to us in the first week. ARTICLEWHEREAAAAH!

I did all three, lol. When they initially sat down they didn't say anything to me, but spoke accross me just about their girly things. God knows why, they intentionally sat either side of me as there was loads of room. They did introduce themselves and ask why i was alone evantually and thats when i said i was waiting for some friends and said a thing or two, think they were both called Lucy and at uni. Thats about as much chatting was done. I got away by pretending i had a phone call and going outside :p

I know theres nothing shameful, but i knew my gf was on her way and i was right near the door. If she walked in and saw me chatting to two girls it wouldnt look very good. I can just see how that conversation would go "They came over and chatted to me!", "why didnt you just walk away?!", "because it would be rude!", " so you fancy them then?". Its a text book girl reaction.

Hahaha, that's a pretty funny situation. I can imagine you squirming.

Maybe you could have started talking camp. Then, if they left you alone after doing that, you'd know they were after your testicles.

Ashley: You should become a script writer for Melrose Place!

Holy shit, for the first time in many years, I actually feel happy. For years now, I've put up with all sorts of treatment. Being pushed around by people, lies, bad experiences with gfs, you name it. But now, I'm finally feeling happy.

What's caused this, you ask? Well, not only finding love, but also having someone else find it within me, and plus, it's happened practically on my 18th birthday (ok, a few days after, but who cares). Someone who I can relate to, and is able to relate herself to me. Someone who I can have a conversation with, someone who shares interests with me.

So, this is what it feels like to be happy. Woo.

Yay, I passed all my exams! ^______^

And god I am tired, haha. Couldn't sleep last night and had to get up early again today for school (which so far is kinda sucky, but I snuck away from class to come online and scan some stuff =P ).

Can't wait to get home again and sleeeeep. X3

http://n-europe.com/forum/member.php?u=4099

I want a background check on this woman immediately. And get me the schematics while you're at it.

How did you let us get infiltrated? HOW DID YOU LET THIS HAPPEN!

Holy shit, for the first time in many years, I actually feel happy.

Congrats! :)

Congrats! :)

I think you should go whenever me and JonH decide to go. That would be epic.

I agree. I'll let you know when I decide.

And god I am tired, haha. Couldn't sleep last night and had to get up early again today for school (which so far is kinda sucky, but I snuck away from class to come online and scan some stuff =P ).

Can't wait to get home again and sleeeeep. X3

Yay! Well done. : peace:

Finished my game, god damn I'm so excited, it's actually much better than I thought it was going to be too, just wish my animation could have been larger, but the whole thing (fla and swf) had to be smaller than 4mb, boo!

Got abit of write up and then print it off before 2 and go hand it in before 4! Then I'm going to pig out, play games and be happy.

well done nightwolf, the relief of FINISHING something you've spent soo fucking long on is close to orgasmic, oftentimes.

First day back at uni today, for me. Turned up mildly late for the lecture and couldn't recognise anyone from my course so I was all "er, what module is this?" to the lecturer, and she remembered my name from two years ago (awesomeness has no half-life) and was nice to me for a change, and shit, and yo, I lost.

No seminar, just lirbarbrrariy! got BOOKS! and new SHAMPOO! but that was from a shop.

REALLY NOT INTERESTING. Wow. Crikey. new shampoo makes me feel silly; i mean, it smells much nicer, actually de-tangles my hair immensely and i don't need half as much. Bought a plug adapter for my beardy-trimmster so I can look less hobo-ish, and some MOUTHWASH to eradicate the smell of dogs and foxes. Indeed.

well done nightwolf, the relief of FINISHING something you've spent soo fucking long on is close to orgasmic, oftentimes.

Indeed, but now I'm sat here with the files uploaded on blackboard, panicking that I've missed something, for some reason it's much easier to have a cd..:shakehead

No, you just submit the game files on blackboard and then hand in paperwork at furnival. It's very odd, never used it before, but it's really simple.

I get back my essay this afternoon, only taken weeks. I've learned to expect delays with uni!

Now I can shower, whoop.