N-Europe

Dramatic.

My mum and sister were diagnosed with pnemonia (the "ok" kind), and they've both been ill for AAAAAAAAAAGes, but yesterday my mum got scarily breathless during/after lunch, and my aunt and her went to the hospital. She was generally fine aftwerwards, and got medication.

She was fine all of today, until after dinner. She was a bit breathless again, and eventually got way worse. She couldn't stand up straight and stuff. So yeah, crying sister, consultations over the phone, family members around, ambulance arriving etc.

We thought she would be overnight in hospital, and after lik 40 in "obs" in the back of ambulance parked outside, she came back out, and she was much better. So it's not as bad as we thought. :) It might happen again, but we know to directly ask for an emergency ambulance.

Minor drama, and quite horrible for my schoolfriend who lives with us, but isn't quite on "family" terms with us...she didn't know what to do!

(Plus, though we aren't gonna be blunt with her about it; It was her incense candle things that set my mum off badly tonight...)

Shitfuck. I hope they get better soon.

Also, damn that incense and it's nice smell of heaven.

My mum, being the former late-hippie she is, likes it! But she says it was defo what caused her to go off the deep end tonight. :(

So i've been seriously pondering getting a tattoo done. I'm not after just one though, I quite getting on whole arm covered. Something kinda like this, though it ain't gonna come cheap.

IMG_4319.jpg

I'm gonna get a tattoo too!

I just want a word or phrase though, full pictures in my experience turn out ugly and hideous. Maybe not to the people who get them..

I want a song lyric or somethin'.

I'm gonna get a tattoo too!

I just want a word or phrase though, full pictures in my experience turn out ugly and hideous. Maybe not to the people who get them..

I want a song lyric or somethin'.

I want a set of drums or a guitar and some musical notes, then whatever else to fill in the blanks. Though I'd like in unusual colours. Sick of seeing everyone with the same green ink.

I actually quite like that tattoo. I think a sleeve looks fine, two sleeves look unbalanced because it then seems like the whole body should be covered.

Although I'd never get a tattoo myself, too quick to change my mind. I'd wager that particular one would cost £200-300.

Also; writing a project about a television show that is nameless is challenging. Keep having to say stuff like "this show is about" or "similar to the show I am creating". Anyway. Enough of this uni work. Frasier than bed. Up early (compared to normal) tomorrow.

It's a very cool 'animation' ReZ, my mind boggles watching it! :)

I think you should concentrate less on this Lego ReZ and start focusing on your Balls.

However, you are also very wise good sir. And that's nothing to do with the fact that my voice (recorded nearly a year ago) features in episode 3 :indeed:

Woah Paj, I hope your mum and sister have a speedy recovery, must have been really scary... *hug with an extra squeeze*

Spent ages tonight on an application form for a civil service scheme. Like most applications for jobs etc, it made me die a little inside. Wasn't too bad but I hate the way you basically lie like a sneaky fuck to get in on these things. The language of job applications is that of massive wankers.

in brighter news: listening to noise electronica really, really loud on really big headphones is absolutely awesome.

Just bought E4 on XBLA, it's immense.

Excellent excellent game, I would buy a sound system just for that game.

About balls....on another forum we have a Welsh user who goes by balls, he never posts outside of the Off Topic Lounge though. There is also a running joke about him being god.....idk why though

So i've been seriously pondering getting a tattoo done. I'm not after just one though, I want to get the whole arm covered. Something kinda like this, though it ain't gonna come cheap.

IMG_4319.jpg

I urge you not to get that done. I think something that big and colorful is going to disfigure the look of your arm rather than enhance it. Would you rather have a tanned, muscular arm, or a freakishly-colored arm that won't go with anything you'll ever wear?

You are a voice? I did not know this! which ball are you?!

He's Billio.

billio.gif

Chairdriver is Shevrin, in case you did not know. Also the Ball sitting next to Shevrin in Episode 1 is inspired by Paj, so it is effectively the Paj Ball. (The Ball at 2:30)

Also I have pestered the animator but he hasn't answered my email yet.

Thanks!

I urge you not to get that done. I think something that big and colorful is going to disfigure the look of your arm rather than enhance it. Would you rather have a tanned, muscular arm, or a freakishly-colored arm that won't go with anything you'll ever wear?

Personally im happy with scrawny and pale.

And it will go with anything he wears...as long as he wears sleeves :p

9am and I've been up for 90 minutes. Madness! Not that I've done anything particularly productive but im up eh?

(its a sad state of affairs when you have to use google to find out about your brother but its early, my mind is a blank!)

p.s. sorry to hear about the family drama paj.

Another cold morning at work.

However I did hear some new 'slang' from two girls on the bus this morning, 'Goron'. Apparently some girl didn't know Matt was a 'Goron' but, like, Steph said he was a total 'Goron'.

My conclusion, there's a large rock like creature, called Matt, normally found living around mountains, wondering around Bristol.

Yesterday was ridiculous!!

I thought I had college, so I went there on the bus, and no one was there!!! So I was like, omg, wtf...

Then I got a call from my old work, asking if I could come in from 9:30-6pm, and I was like, 'ummm, ok, but I don't work there now!!' So I got a taxi there and it cost me £4.50 T_T (the next bus was at 12:45..)

And then I let slip that I was off today, so I've got to go in again from 11-3 today!!

I don't even work there!!!

Brrrrr. I'm so god damn cold right now it's even less funny then usual. The boiler need re-pressurising and the central heating will barely work until it does, and the maintenance dude who knows how to do it can't come until the afternoon because he's got a burst water pipe in his own home. Doh! >.<

Went to bed about 2am, up to ep 6 of season 2 of prison break. It be my Birday today! Nami and shorty unveiled that they have present for me so i got SOMETHING to unwrap today :D

So gameplan: get up, shower, flatialise, call parents and apologise for the years of pain I've given them, gamage perhaps, trip to station for amigos, drink, drink, drink, pub, drink, home, drink, game, fall over; probaby in that order!

EDIT: Name back! Wrong subtitle thingum... *goes about getting it fixed*

I was in an unprecidented rediculously good mood earlier. Went to uni and got my personal statement checked through and it was all fine. My personal tutor seemed really enthused. And then went and saw my scriptwriter tutor and alls well on that front and he also spoke to me about my postgrad (apparently theres office talk about me) and also seemed enthused. And for some reason this put me in a joyous mood (well, that and listening to Hot Chip).

But then I spoke to my mother and apparently my little brother is really depressed because he's worried he's going to turn into my father or elder brother (a reasonable concern as neither of them are exactly role models). Which kinda brought me down to Earth a bit.

But overall good good good. Akward meal later :)