N-Europe

Snowballs will make you feel better too. Oh god, this is hilarious.

Right one of our friends we take the piss out of for being a slag (she isn't really, but its just a thing isn't it) anyway, she doesn't like board games, so we are mocking her;

Do you wanna play twister instead? Slag

i think "Spin the bottle: Fuck Edition" is more her type of thing.

Actually its

"Insert the bottle, then spin it" she likes the most.

Whats Helen up to these day? The Label

Man, I was just just brawling with my firend who popped over, when slowly I can't see properly, like I've been dazzled by a light, but I haven't, cos there was no lights to dazzle me. After a few more matches, it's getting slowly worst, and I come to realise my entire right side vision is dissappearing/obscuring/blurring. I thought nothing of it, maybe I just haven't eaten enough, so I step out to eat. Eventually it's all gone, and I thought nothing of it really unless it wasn't gonna come back(it did) but my friend seems to think my brain is dying and now I'm a little scared. I also have an absolutely fucking brutal headache down one side of my head. I've no idea what's wrong, but I am a little worried.

Has anyone ever heard of anything like it? Am I likely to die soon, or fall seriously ill?

Today has been gooooooood!

I've gotten a 2:1 (60%) in my CAD exam, if I had 5 more minutes I'd have got a 1st with no trouble, and my drawing exam was pretty easy, the only issue was, as with CAD, time. I've also managed to get my hands on a copy of Vista Business 64-bit - for free!

Now I just need to buy the bits for my PC, and wait until for the Christmas sales to get a cheap lil' HDTV...

I was one of the year 13's (12 of us) to do the Year 7 Christmas party today, all afternoon. Setting it up took so long! Standing on stage and doing the macarena infront of 150 screaming children is probably the most horrific/amusing thing ever.

One of the games was "wrap up the sixth former". I swear I've never been touched innapropriately so many times in the space of "I kissed a girl". I was horrified. Still, they were obviously having a laugh suffocating me with wrapping paper, so alls well that ends well.

Man, I was just just brawling with my firend who popped over, when slowly I can't see properly, like I've been dazzled by a light, but I haven't, cos there was no lights to dazzle me. After a few more matches, it's getting slowly worst, and I come to realise my entire right side vision is dissappearing/obscuring/blurring. I thought nothing of it, maybe I just haven't eaten enough, so I step out to eat. Eventually it's all gone, and I thought nothing of it really unless it wasn't gonna come back(it did) but my friend seems to think my brain is dying and now I'm a little scared. I also have an absolutely fucking brutal headache down one side of my head. I've no idea what's wrong, but I am a little worried.

Has anyone ever heard of anything like it? Am I likely to die soon, or fall seriously ill?

sounds like a migrane to me. i dont get em, but had a friend who did. he said it was a super bad head ache and blured vision. drink alot of water, and if it dosent clear up tommorow, go see your doc.

Headache down one side is migraine territory.

Is it like EXTREMELY painful, and more painful to be in light, ie you just want to be in darkness?

while i remeber, i'll post my issues. got up late, had a txt from the mate who im mad at appologising for what he did, like some how that erases any issue id have.

phoned vision express about when my new lenses were due. 5 days, and i was sans one lense, managed to salvage an old one, not sure how old it is but it was stored ok, and i salvage old ones regularly, so it can't be that old.

just posted okami off to its new owner. enjoyed it but there were to many moments that made my piss boil to consider playing again.

I was off ill today, which gave me a chance ot finish my english. Went in this afternoon to do my class secret santa, and to have a talk with my english teacher about my complementary study (resceduled to tomorrow).

Then it was my Xmas Fair, which was typically bad and pointless (except it raises money for charity). I did a few things in xmas spirit, helped people in my mentor class (younger class I look after) go buy lemons for their balanxing fruit stall, and briefly caught "Soak The Ephor" (Prefects wearing very little being repeatedly soaked in ice cold water).

I wanted to soak one of the girl ephors for the sheer love of it, but I also wanted to leave early, and none of the girls were even there at the time.

^ ah the soak the ephor thing. How I remember soaking a few of them when I was there. Have they ever had the Ephor auction again? They did it once and I honestly don't think they'd let you do it again purely because when it happened, we got the smartest, snotty-nosed toff and soaked her to the point where she couldn't talk all in the space of 5 minutes. Teacher cam eand took her away so we didn't get to abuse them anymore. Still, it was fun. Although it got weird in the afternoon. :shakehead Feel bad for the girl we did it too thinking back. But it was all for charity

The Facebook picture whining update. It's getting fun!

"Carol-Ann [Old school friend]: Derek don't be a jackass just because you can be. Please delete your comments and don't insult my friends at random.

Kirsty [Deep throat]: Oh I feel so bad right now I'm so sorry I insulted your name... oh oh wait no im not ... If your gonna insult people you dont even know dick head get use to insults back... I suggest you go find yourself some friends clearly you have to much time on your hands!

EEVIL [pr0]:No no it's fine, I'm all for give-and-take. I just thought you could do better.

Carol. No."

Carol-Ann has since texted another friend [Vickie] this: "god why does derek have to be a jerk for no reason? he keeps insulting my friends". Whiny bitch

She makes it sound like I make habit out of it. :D

Geometry Wars for the DS arrived and I just started playing it... though to be honest I have no clue what I'm doing, heh.

Today was a bit meh and boring without my friends in school. Tomorrow will be even more boring as we'll have 6 hours of Art History to sit through. >.<;

^ ah the soak the ephor thing. How I remember soaking a few of them when I was there. Have they ever had the Ephor auction again? They did it once and I honestly don't think they'd let you do it again purely because when it happened, we got the smartest, snotty-nosed toff and soaked her to the point where she couldn't talk all in the space of 5 minutes. Teacher cam eand took her away so we didn't get to abuse them anymore. Still, it was fun. Although it got weird in the afternoon. :shakehead Feel bad for the girl we did it too thinking back. But it was all for charity

Nah...the two big staples seem to be Soak The Ephor and some cariation of waxing/shaving.

One year it was waxing John Light's legs or something...another was a guy a few years above me's head shaved, this year it's a guy in my year having his chest waxed. He like this massive grizzly bear, compared to the rest of us...but yeah, left before that happened.

---

Yay at first meeting of the cast of the school play, Henry V. I'm some shitty character, Thomas Grey.

Still, I love the fact that there are 40 parts, all taken, and half of them are still needed as extras.

sounds like a migrane to me. i dont get em, but had a friend who did. he said it was a super bad head ache and blured vision. drink alot of water, and if it dosent clear up tommorow, go see your doc.

Headache down one side is migraine territory.

Is it like EXTREMELY painful, and more painful to be in light, ie you just want to be in darkness?

Ty both for the replies, reading about Migraines it seems that may well be what it is. It is indeed extremely painful, one of the worst pains I've felt for time, if not ever. I wanna drill right through my temple or something, feels like my head is full of pressure and is just gonna explode my eyeball out or something. It's a bit better now, I took some paracetemol and managed the tiniest of naps, amazingly. Don't seem to be having any major issues with being in the light, though. Fucking shit as really, I'm sposed to go to a party in Birmingham tomorrow, hope it's all better by then or I'm gonna have to have a word with karma and kick its fucking ass! I'm gonna try and drop-in on the surgery's walk-in along the way, too. Get a doc's opinion.

Twozzok, loving the tree, did you make it all from scratch or what??

I wouldn't wish a Migraine on my worst enemy. They are horrid and sometimes you can 'sense' when your going to get one-some people have triggers like 'Cheese' or 'Red Wine' and sometimes you get them for no reason at all.

Best thing to do is close the curtains and try and sleep if off-in a dark room (VERY DARK-like a black hole/deep well where no sound can reach you)

Just finished watching Billy Connolly's 'Was It Something I Said?' and it was absolutely brilliant. So funny. Completely worth opening my father's xmas pressie to watch it. :heh: Will be watching the Dark Knight this evening while eating chocolate brownies and jaffa cakes. What a night in it'll be :indeed:

How was your day?

Shit. Fire alarm went off during a meeting with my lecturer. So we had to evacuate, a 15 minute meeting lasted an hour.

Then this evening I found out my Nan had passed away, which obviously has upset everyone in the house. Don't think Christmas will be the same this year.

[sorry for the sob story, kind of needed to vent somewhere]

How was your day?

Shit. Fire alarm went off during a meeting with my lecturer. So we had to evacuate, a 15 minute meeting lasted an hour.

Then this evening I found out my Nan had passed away, which obviously has upset everyone in the house. Don't think Christmas will be the same this year.

Even though you're an Arsenal fan, you're alright.

Sorry to hear about your nan, mate.

How was your day?

Aw Ramar *hugs*

Christmas won't be the same for quite a few forumers here. A lot of losses :(