N-Europe

Anyway. Anyone else running the Awards this year? Seems like only yesterday we had the results. Oh wait, lolololol. 'cuz seriously, if no-one does it, you'll be stuck with me again. Only this time maybe I'll think of a better way of doing things.

I'd be happy to lend a hand if you need it. :)

Only one onliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine!! 1,207 words writteeeeeeeeeen no waiiiiii. Banjo kazooie caalling meeee... But it's muthafuckin' click clock woods, I don't have time for that stress. TO THE DOCUMENT OF WORDS!

No you're not, I just wasn't logged in. I'm a lurkerrrr. =P

Anyway, get typing you!

And blehhh, I wish I could crawl back into bed. Today is going to suck, big time.

I know folk look down at me when I post my YouTube arguments, but I've gotta admit I'm pretty proud of this one posted on my Iron Man Trailer last night....

I think someone needs to grew up and stop playing with action figures

Don't worry, I play with other stuff too. Y'know like your dad's cock.

Lol.

I'd be happy to lend a hand if you need it. :)

Sounds great! Once I've finished my assignment for today I'll get something up for it. Probably with less awards this time, streamline it a bit. But also have an award for the greenies for the first time :heh: Meant to do that last year..

No you're not, I just wasn't logged in. I'm a lurkerrrr. =P

Anyway, get typing you!

And blehhh, I wish I could crawl back into bed. Today is going to suck, big time.

+1, I could actually make it a nice day, but my stomach has other ideas and wishes to cause me mass amounts of pain so I shall be staying in.

Got offered to go out tonight, going to be boring and do work instead and some of my essay...whoopie.

Housemate is wearing her (literal) dead fox around her neck. She knows how much it offends me, and even makes me queasy and yet she's chosen to wear it when we're going shopping later. She also asked me 'what's wrong?' as she senses my general moodiness. I shoeed it away with sarcastic comments like all adults do. But seriously, a minute before she had an appointment and in the middle of the library. Yes, the pefect time and place for a discussion of feelings.

And someone is eating smoky bacon crisps. The smell offends.

I need a place to vent some anger methinks.

Or be less offended by people's personal choices on how to live their life, perhaps. I'm living with a vegetarian who is going vegan and I don't tell him that his soya butter offends me along with the way he lives his life, and indeed it doesn't. Why should it?

Edit: Just realised how shittily that came across. My bad. Try not to let the little things like that get to you, anyway.

In other news, I'm installing Visual Studio 2005. Yaaaay...

Walked to college this morning, and felt so dizzy my legs just gave way. It was rather embarassing, even though I was on my own. I came home, and aranged an appointment with the doc, again. Constant migraines/dizzyness isn't exactly my idea of fun times.

I've been entrusted to put some of my music onto an mp3 player (her first) of a 9 year old girl. I babysit her alot, and know what she would like but I have no clue what I should put on. I'd love to put things like Lady GaGa, the new Britney album etc but is it wierd I'm worried about how sexually suggestive the lyrics are? I know she probably wouldn't pick up any of it, but that's not the point.

Am I being retarded?

Meh, people don't half treat you differently when you paint your nails.

Housemate is wearing her (literal) dead fox around her neck. She knows how much it offends me, and even makes me queasy and yet she's chosen to wear it when we're going shopping later. She also asked me 'what's wrong?' as she senses my general moodiness. I shoeed it away with sarcastic comments like all adults do. But seriously, a minute before she had an appointment and in the middle of the library. Yes, the pefect time and place for a discussion of feelings.

And someone is eating smoky bacon crisps. The smell offends.

I need a place to vent some anger methinks.

Go join some ALF/vegan forum then, nobody here gives that much of a shit about it.

As self centered as you are though you should really give other people a break.

Online thats easy! Not so sure about in town or anything.

http://www.grindstore.com/trousers/page2.htm

or

http://www.ebtm.com/s-25-ebtm-jeans-and-band-merchandise-and-music-inspired-fashion.aspx

I personally prefer ebtm to buy from, grindstore can sometimes take a while to deliver.

At this very moment, I actually love you. :heart: (Hmm, electric blue or those (Tark) Green ones? *attempts to decide but can't*)

Still, in town would be easier for me (I'm going christmas shopping this weekend with some mates). Bums. I asked round loads of stores in cambridge, and the only one that said they would have some is Topman and they said they would be "In the christmas sale". :blank:

Or be less offended by people's personal choices on how to live their life, perhaps. I'm living with a vegetarian who is going vegan and I don't tell him that his soya butter offends me along with the way he lives his life, and indeed it doesn't. Why should it?

Edit: Just realised how shittily that came across. My bad. Try not to let the little things like that get to you, anyway.

In other news, I'm installing Visual Studio 2005. Yaaaay...

No worries. 'Offensive' is a joke word that used within my circle for something which we can't eat. So I say meat is offensive, my housemate says dairy is (allergies). But that fox is fucking vulgar. Its violated it of any dignity and rights it had to just be dead. Physically makes me feel sick looking at it.

And the bacon crisps just irritated my nose. Im just in such a mood lately and I need an outlet.

Meh, people don't half treat you differently when you paint your nails.

Go join some ALF/vegan forum then, nobody here gives that much of a shit about it.

As self centered as you are though you should really give other people a break.

Because everything in this general chat about how your day was should be Nintendo-specific? It was a rant, a moan. We all do it. To be honest I expected nobody to read it. Thats what this place is for, collective ignorance.

Nobody gives a shit about anything anybody does, and at least I rant in the appropriate place.

Off to work for four hours then come back work for four hours, sleep for five and then up and doing work again. Fun times. But at least I've adjusted to five hours sleep a night.