Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The party was actually quite good. Me, my Dad and a mate spent the whole night at the bar drinking and talking about anything to keep the chat going. Music was great, disco was brilliant and the food was top notch. Probably took about £1000 over the bar.

And now i have returned, not as drunk as i wanted to be mind. Just glanced upon the forum of which i have been booted out of the tourney. Reason they gave: I wasn't active enough. Bull, i have been prepared for battle every time he gave me a time to do so and he never came. Only thing i can add to that is the fact it is a 6 hour difference in time between us. I guess they are playing favourites with staff, so i can say to them. Screw you.

And now i have returned, not as drunk as i wanted to be mind. Just glanced upon the forum of which i have been booted out of the tourney. Reason they gave: I wasn't active enough. Bull, i have been prepared for battle every time he gave me a time to do so and he never came. Only thing i can add to that is the fact it is a 6 hour difference in time between us. I guess they are playing favourites with staff, so i can say to them. Screw you.

Yeah, you said :) Maybe drunker than you think?

Just got back from a night on the town with some of my friends. We started off at their place, and then just ventured to a pub and then club for some dancing.

I had my arse felt by three separate women, throughout the night. None of which I knew! I was just happily waiting by the bar with two friends, waiting to get served. And then, GROPE! I turn around, and there's a group of girls chuckling to themselves, smiling at me. I sorta smile back, then turn around, and the next thing I know, somebody else does it again! The other time happened somewhere differently. But, I said to my mate as I was there "hehe, still got it!"

It was a pretty nice night though. On the downside, I'm hemorrhaging money at the moment. Plus, I topped up my phone and sent a message or two, when it probably wasn't needed, so that was a bit of a waste, I guess.

Might watch a film in bed, hehe.

Just got back from a night on the town with some of my friends. We started off at their place, and then just ventured to a pub and then club for some dancing.

I had my arse felt by three separate women, throughout the night. None of which I knew! I was just happily waiting by the bar with two friends, waiting to get served. And then, GROPE! I turn around, and there's a group of girls chuckling to themselves, smiling at me. I sorta smile back, then turn around, and the next thing I know, somebody else does it again! The other time happened somewhere differently. But, I said to my mate as I was there "hehe, still got it!"

To be honest, I hate it when that happens. May just be the paranoiac inside me, but I'm pretty damn certain they're always doing it due to some sort of in-joke. I hate girlz.

I, too, want to stay up all night and watch movies but ALAS my alarm is set for 12 midday tomorrow and I really must/ought to go to bed and do essay tomorrow. Internet is running out of distractions anyway. BAH!

To be honest, I hate it when that happens. May just be the paranoiac inside me, but I'm pretty damn certain they're always doing it due to some sort of in-joke. I hate girlz.

I, too, want to stay up all night and watch movies but ALAS my alarm is set for 12 midday tomorrow and I really must/ought to go to bed and do essay tomorrow. Internet is running out of distractions anyway. BAH!

Hehe, it doesn't bother me all that much. I've had quite a few compliments about my backside over the years, so I'll just take it as another.

Thing is, though. What if one of those girlies decides to start talking and gets a bit flirty?!

I'm gonna see what I can watch, but also have work to do tomorrow, so no huge layabout for me, either.

Been up for less than an hour and have already finished rewriting my poetry essay. It's a bit big though. Think the word limit was something like 1200 words but it's turned out to be nearly 1700. Not to bothered as it's much better than it was.

Now to have breakfast and spend the rest of the day finishing Mirrors Edge.

Hehe, it doesn't bother me all that much. I've had quite a few compliments about my backside over the years, so I'll just take it as another.

Thing is, though. What if one of those girlies decides to start talking and gets a bit flirty?!

I'm gonna see what I can watch, but also have work to do tomorrow, so no huge layabout for me, either.

Tell them you're mine :p

From best of my memory I don't tend to get groped by people other than my friends. Sadface.

Its 9.30 on a Sunday and they're retarmaccing the road outside so its noise-galore and the plumber has just popped round to check things out and will be back in 15 to take the bath out, put a something in that should have been there, and replace it. Sunday!!

Also our lecturer for one module has sent a moany email saying "For all those too lazy to submit their paper to turnitin (some lose plagarism checking website) you should know better, you're in your third year about to graduate etc etc etc." although several of us told him the website doesn't frakkin' work! Managed to do it myself but I know some other people said the same. I even facebooked him a few days ago when I tried saying it didn't work and he said "ask the library" and fucked off to a film festival for a week. Grr.

I hate turnitin. What's the point of it? The whole "it'll tell you how PLAGUARISED your essay is" element was seemingly removed when they updated it the other week, so now I'm just handing it in twice. Which is still ridiculous.

But! Cheers for reminding me about turnitin. Here starteth another 24+ hour marathon essay-writing sesh.

Happened to me not long ago in Corp. Sadly, the chica responsible was a tat sporting scary. Not a fan.

She clearly was though. 2 weeks running!

I feel so ill, but that's just becuase I had a good night! Went to my friends for pre drinks and ended up doing multiple shots. Then went up town for more drinking and some dancing, woo. (Sounds like your night Fierce link!)

Bit annoyed with myself though, even at the age of 22 I can still be ridiculously shy. Basically I was at the bar and this guy was stood next to me for a while, smiled at me alot, said something to me that I didn't hear properly and I just didn't really give him anything back. Then when we were dancing, him and his mates were standing near us and I could feel him, not 'watching me' in a pervy way, but you know.

Stupid thing is, I thought this guy was really hot. I think I have the 'it's an in-joke' complex sometimes too, kind of like...why would he be interested in me?. Oh well, maybe I'll see him next weekend (it's a small town) and I'll grow some balls. Not literally.

Maybe I should go out for some drinks and dancing too. It seems the in thing to do.

(damn my lack of company though)

Yesterday was a pretty boring day. Just ended up watching tv and a film and then some Pushing Daisies (though the video failed halfway through, so I had to find a new link today to watch the rest).

Today is a bit boring too. Trying to draw for school to kill the time.

Sigur Rós tonight though, finally something to look forward to.

Just had some guy call me, inquiring about the wheelbarrow I have for sale in the Sheffield Guardian. Hum.

Talk to me.

My day is going okay....I feel slightly *unknown emotion* now though...kinda.... Basically I had a crack on LBP, and was like...right....this vehicle needs suspension...so I did like springage, and then tried bolting wheels on, but the thin wheels slipped through the gap, and the fat ones didn't bolt on properly. So thats like...half an hour wasted. Games kinda annoying somethymes.

Ah well, such is life. Not a big deal. :) I really want to hit up some Wire now, but actually cannot be bothered.

The only thing I can be bothered to do right now is sit here. Not even do anything....might do that for a few seconds.

Also I thought of a thread to put up in bed last night, but now I can't remember what it was. It was wicked though...I assume.

I had a greeeeeeat night. One of the best nights out I've had so far. We all drank a little too much cheeky vimto/Wine, and because it was a place where masses of students go, it was nice to be able to get served too. 3 of us were drunk by half 9 (lightweights, alright! :p) and we ended up getting back to the Uni at about half 11. It wasn't the best idea to meet the rest of her housemates when I was completely wankered. They did seem nice though, to be fair. :D

Tell them you're mine :p

From best of my memory I don't tend to get groped by people other than my friends. Sadface.

Oh can't you seeee...

I Belong To meeeee.

Yes, God Bless Sting.

I feel so ill, but that's just becuase I had a good night! Went to my friends for pre drinks and ended up doing multiple shots. Then went up town for more drinking and some dancing, woo. (Sounds like your night Fierce link!)

Bit annoyed with myself though, even at the age of 22 I can still be ridiculously shy. Basically I was at the bar and this guy was stood next to me for a while, smiled at me alot, said something to me that I didn't hear properly and I just didn't really give him anything back. Then when we were dancing, him and his mates were standing near us and I could feel him, not 'watching me' in a pervy way, but you know.

Stupid thing is, I thought this guy was really hot. I think I have the 'it's an in-joke' complex sometimes too, kind of like...why would he be interested in me?. Oh well, maybe I'll see him next weekend (it's a small town) and I'll grow some balls. Not literally.

Hmm, maybe he wasn't perving but was just being himself? He may have just been checking you out but didn't realise he was staring for too long.

Either way, take it as a compliment.

Talk to me.

Much Love!

Much Love!

I like to think I do a pretty good impression of him....well of him saying his name at least. Can't do full conversations.

Awwww yeeeahhh.

Christ Sundays suck ass. I want to do stuff, but can't be bothered. I should go see QOS. And Ghost Town. And Max Payne.

OH YEAH! So typical! Literally this kind of thing happens ALL THE TIME to me, I swear I'm really really really unlucky! Anyway, so you know the £1 toy pod things...I got a Pokemon Dangler one last night, 6 to collect, I was like "Right...only one I don't want is Lickilicky." boom....Lickilicky. Obviously. So went and got *Ice Blast* and came back, was like "Right well, I'll get another....obv it won't be Lickilicky again, so it will be one I want." boom. Lickilicky. Stupid damn Pokemon.

I like to think I do a pretty good impression of him....well of him saying his name at least. Can't do full conversations.

Awwww yeeeahhh.

Christ Sundays suck ass. I want to do stuff, but can't be bothered. I should go see QOS. And Ghost Town. And Max Payne.

I can do a fairly decent George Adedgdgdgdgdwngo and Indian Call Centre guy.

I've been wandering around the house all week, telling my housemates that their "monies are ready to be pressssed and steeeamed."

And that "A man's life is on the line!"