Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Ugh, I really need some kind of pick-me-up. Being in the mood I did a bunch of hoovering, dusting and washing up, felt pleased with myself. Then had a massive downer from feeling pleased with myself. I need someone to give me a big hit of happy.

Why do you feel bad for feeling good? :(

*big massive n-e hug for j00*

I'm 22 and you're totally right, people seem to get married much later these days. And I have no desire to get married soon, it's just a sort of irrational sinking feeling that she's engaged and I have no one at the moment. I'll be over it by tomorrow I'm sure! :)

Haha, don't worry about it, you're young and you've got plenty of time yet! If the worst comes to worst, there's always Eevilmurray to fall back on!

(I joke, Eevil)

My day has been decidedly unproductive and kinda...non-existent? You know the ones where it's 8oclock at night but you swear it was only 2pm when you looked at the clock ten minutes ago. I've...gotten out of bed, had pizza, play kameo, accidentally had a nap, hoovered up, eaten roast, played kameo, and returned here. I don't quite understand how it took 8 hours, and I was meant to write a spanking good CV and cover letter today and apply for a job! Pah! I feel like I should watch a film to pass the time but then again Layer Cake's on in an hour, methinks I'll watch it whilst internetting myself to sleep, though it doesn't help clear my backlog of films to watch!

Ugh, I really need some kind of pick-me-up. Being in the mood I did a bunch of hoovering, dusting and washing up, felt pleased with myself. Then had a massive downer from feeling pleased with myself. I need someone to give me a big hit of happy.

Read Coolness's Birthday thread! I love Coolness, he just seems to make everything so...fun!

Haha, don't worry about it, you're young and you've got plenty of time yet! If the worst comes to worst, there's always Eevilmurray to fall back on!

(I joke, Eevil)

Listen here you cheeky bugger... I know I didn't call you the next day, but stop being so bitter about it!

I'll buy you an apologetic glass of Merlot!

Went out to a very student night called 'carnage'; a mass bar-crawl. Sorta fun. Danced a lot. Didn't drink enough. Spent the whole night convincing one friend that girls aren't all twats, and trying to remind the other friend that he already has a girlfriend so he should stop dancing topless and getting all the girls goggling, whilst I, myself, spent the night wishing someone else was there.

Supposed to start uni at 9am tomorrow/today, but in all likelyhood I'll be bunking and watching one-piece instead of doing any work. I think I have an assignment due in about 20 days so I'll try look at that. Yeah. *crosses eyes*

Went out to a very student night called 'carnage'; a mass bar-crawl. Sorta fun. Danced a lot. Didn't drink enough. Spent the whole night convincing one friend that girls aren't all twats, and trying to remind the other friend that he already has a girlfriend so he should stop dancing topless and getting all the girls goggling, whilst I, myself, spent the night wishing someone else was there.

Supposed to start uni at 9am tomorrow/today, but in all likelyhood I'll be bunking and watching one-piece instead of doing any work. I think I have an assignment due in about 20 days so I'll try look at that. Yeah. *crosses eyes*

Sorry I couldn't make it, bro :awesome:

eh, yeah! my day! Early start for once. Might squander it on Fable.

Read Coolness's Birthday thread! I love Coolness, he just seems to make everything so...fun!

Hehe, Thanks Rummy. :D

FUUUUUUUCK!!!

3 RED LIGHTS!!

OH NOES! :(

Right after my devilishly lazy day yesterday which consisted in being in my pyjama's most of the day and watching TV/Anime. :) I've decided to get back into my work regime and start doing more Psychology. Though I'm having to use a Pencil for my work as I can never seem to find a Pen!!! The only one I found was a Harry Potter pen with a cute little Hedig on top but alas it did not work. >____<

Later I'm going to go out and see whether I can hunt down Wii Fit and put the rest of my money in the bank, Where I shall sit on it and decide what to do with it another time. This way it stops me from buying ridiculously oversized hats which tends to happen. Though I managed to resist while wandering around the expo where many a crazy hat was on display. :p

Just back in Shetland now :) I had fun.

I sat next to a dude on the plane to Aberdeen who looked exactly like Rez!!!

Now I'm gonna play Fable. (Once I've uploaded Expo pics into my failure of a thread :p )

Ugh. Okay....I thought this week was gonna be good. I'm at some crappy work meeting in Aberdeen, and Ive realised Ive left my work folder in Aylesbury. Lame lame lame. Meh.

Have I missed an inside joke or has everybody else just missed this?