Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

So I finally find out the reason why my ex broke up with me: she didn't want to fall in love.

"You're the type of guy I can fall for, and I don't want to get that involved because this is my last year in Egypt."

I can't believe I dated her. This morning I logged into Facebook to find her in a relationship with some other dude.

:shakehead

To be fair women will twist everything. (In my experience at least) :smile:

Que Moogle and his innuendos.

Anyway my day involved going to sixth form. Todays lessons were Maths and Biology. Although i got good (ish) grades in both of these subjects at AS i don't really like either.

Other than that i have been contemplating if to drop a subject and playing on BattleField Bad Company.

So I finally find out the reason why my ex broke up with me: she didn't want to fall in love.

"You're the type of guy I can fall for, and I don't want to get that involved because this is my last year in Egypt."

I can't believe I dated her. This morning I logged into Facebook to find her in a relationship with some other dude.

As harsh as this sounds, it means you don't waste your time on somebody who likes messing people about. Means you can find somebody better. :)

It's like a line from Dawson's Creek, the Egyptian version.

Got my laptop this evening. All sorted. Except I need to update everything on it already (flash player was outdated and wouldn't run). Guess that's been the upside to today. Still pissed about my 360 though. But I guess life is too short to stay in a foul mood over something as trivial as the breaking down of a console. I'm sure I'll have forgotten about it by tomorrow. Have to get back out in the mornings anyway and start running again. With my knee being sore over the last few days, I'v just stayed in and played on the 360 but now it's better I can start exercising again. :)

well, i signed on today, job seakers allowence is on its way.

honering this gentlmans agreement with the government, i went to the job center and got a shed loads of possiblities, and then handed my cv in around shops in sunderland.

got home, played smash bros a bit, trying to get all stars out the way with every one.

I've spent all day webdesigning :D a new design, and finally one for myself. It's actually been really good fun. When I'm not feeling it, I'll struggle and hate everything I do and waste a lot of time, and that'll get me down. But when it's going right it's a really enjoyable hobby and the reason I keep at it :)

Tomorrow my flatmate who some of you might know is getting back. Good times are imminent! Three controllers. Castle Crashers. R6V2. Gears. Bionic Commando. Worms. Rock Band.* Drinking. Fun.

pr0tip. never ask justin for the full size n-e logo unless you're aiming to advertise the website to passers by. Passers by in the outer atmosphere.

* edit: yes I know some of these are only 2 player local games. stfu

Freakin' massive isn't it?

Met a friend in town for lunch today. Then realised thats the forth time I've eaten out (...) in a week. This frugal living thing ain't happening...

Then spent the evening sealing up boxes for the move tomorrow and showing my nan how to use ebay. 'Citin'!

Move tomorrow. Chances of me sleeping tonight (as I'll be mithering) are slim.

Oh and I forgot; was asked to fake wedding photographs today. Long story.

Guest Stefkov

I've had at least 1 spider appear somewhere infront of me every night for the past 3 nights now.

I keep putting them in the bin then smashing the bag in the bin to smithereens, but they keep coming back.

If it's the same bloody spider...¬__¬

Just imagine this. All the lights are off except the lamp next to this doll. It's casting a shadow onto the cabinet behind it, a pretty big shadow at that. Then this comes climbing over the dolls head.

dscf3860jh6.jpg

Scared the shit out of me.

I've had at least 1 spider appear somewhere infront of me every night for the past 3 nights now.

I keep putting them in the bin then smashing the bag in the bin to smithereens, but they keep coming back.

If it's the same bloody spider...¬__¬

Just imagine this. All the lights are off except the lamp next to this doll. It's casting a shadow onto the cabinet behind it, a pretty big shadow at that. Then this comes climbing over the dolls head.

dscf3860jh6.jpg

Scared the shit out of me.

I sympathise, whilst my parents were away last week I had the same problem, the first two were about the size of a 50p, no biggy, but the third was the diameter of a phone, was so annoyed and scared I grabbed the hover as it crawled into a corner, the little bugger.

Today my dad is home, which is odd, tomorrow he's off to burnley? to see about another job as his sheffield one has finished, bit worried at the moment, I don't want him to go into another crappy job just because of money worries.

edit: stefkov the picture doesn't actually work

Went to town picked up my perscribtion finally and bought myself a dull orange hoodie, it's abit big (it's a size 16, I'm naturall a 12/14) because new look seems to think the smaller you are the shorter you are which makes no sense whatsoever and the tall section i most shops is pants ^_^. Come home to watch loose women and get back into zelda/okami for now.

Also decided that tomorrow I'm going to go out and buy some chocolate brown dye and re-dye my hair (not the blue bit I still love the blue) I'm sick of my natural colour already. Need to book a hair appointment today too, so much left to do for uni arghhh

went to the gym and worked like a dog. after 20 mins of warm up on exercise bike and treadmill started on a chest press machine and my back had an attack of the agony after 15 reps. still, as my mate did his ten it sorted itself and i continued, even working on the area that had hurt. im passing it off as a stich.

still, ive realised i have very little strength in my shoulders. 15 reps on just 15lb is a REAL effort for me, need more work there, though my biceps are improving quickly, as is my chest.

Worked a bit more on my Doom mask... the papering from the "lumped" areas seems to make the higher areas more diagnonal in the transition as opposed to the effect of two bits of metal tacked on one another.

If that makes sense to you all.

I'm thinking I might just rip the bits off and maché them seperately, then super glue them back on.