N-Europe

bluey's song of the day:

:heart:

enjoy!!

That made my day, I'm not even sure why.

My parents are back today (:yay:), so I've managed to:

- buy bred/eggs/milk

- empty the dishwasher and refill it

-do two loads of washing

-strip my parents bed because it stank of the dogs

-emptied all the bins in the house

-air out all the rooms in the house

-unstill a game on my parents computer

-buy some blank cd's

-place £30 in the bank

Phew. I've still got to book a hair appointment and buy an MCN, but now I'm planning on eating. I had a nice night last night on msn, was chatting to somebody I had known a while but never really talked to properly. Nice chap :), shame he lives far away, he's a nice guy (I write reviews etc for his games blog/website). I haven't chat fully with somebody like that for a good few months, I was upset when I logged off because I was reminded of things, but it's nice to clear my head and I feel happier than I have done this month.

Explain?

My Venom mask is coming along schweeeet and should actually look respectable. But we'll see....

Well you may/not have seen it in the picture topic...

Old: doomoldrr6.th.jpg New: doomnewip0.th.jpg

However the new one sticks up and to the side too much when under the hood so I'm bending them back a bit. Think I may do the same with the chin too.

-place £30 in the bank

WHAT THE FUCK?! You didn't spend it on clothes?

That made my day, I'm not even sure why.

My parents are back today (:yay:), so I've managed to:

- buy bred/eggs/milk

- empty the dishwasher and refill it

-do two loads of washing

-strip my parents bed because it stank of the dogs

-emptied all the bins in the house

-air out all the rooms in the house

-unstill a game on my parents computer

-buy some blank cd's

-place £30 in the bank

Phew. I've still got to book a hair appointment and buy an MCN, but now I'm planning on eating. I had a nice night last night on msn, was chatting to somebody I had known a while but never really talked to properly. Nice chap :), shame he lives far away, he's a nice guy (I write reviews etc for his games blog/website). I haven't chat fully with somebody like that for a good few months, I was upset when I logged off because I was reminded of things, but it's nice to clear my head and I feel happier than I have done this month.

Woah now you're just making me look lazy :heh:

Gotta sort out my floor of the house a bit today. I swear my cat lives to malt his body weight in hair in my room and my room only.

Its not finished yet, but Ill post a picture at whatever state its in when I finish working on it for tonight. (Probably painting the eyes on.../ potentially more papier mache over the teeth.)

I know it's not finished. Therein lies the point of an update.

C'maan, don't bullshit me.

I had my first actual day in the 6th form today. Two lessons of geography this morning, and then I had nothing to do until 2pm. So I popped down to Royal Mail (my mum works there) and helped out delivering post. :awesome: She then took me to Morrison's, and I picked up Guitar Hero On Tour for £12 and Lego Indy for the Wii for £15.

Had a bowl of Crunchy Nut, went back to school for an assembly and found out that the incompetent bunch don't have anyone prepared to teach media studies. ;[ I'm in the process of sorting that out...

Spent the rest of my day watching King of the Hill. 'Yeh... well... your lawn is shaggy!' Priceless.

My mother is trying to pressure me into painting the room again. There is some kind of dust like substance on the wall (it's not dust) so I think I'll have to strip back the coats I put on in the first place and start again. Bugger. Took forever to do it in the first place. And when the sun is shining in the room and your painting the walls red and the ceiling a gunmetal/black colour, it doesn't help. But I'll see what happens. If I can rope my brother into help again then I'll do it this weekend.

I have my injections next monday, not bothered really, on the NHS so they be free und i like needles (well, i don't dislike them/phobia etc)

I built a Cabinet today, and took a picture to use for enrolment, but i can't find the camera lead, so i spent a good hour hunting for it, then ask my mum where it is, "i'll get it when i come back" this was at 4 ;_;

Yeah I had to have a load of physiotherapy when I was a nipper to get my brain to play nice with my body so NHS are generally pretty awesome in my books for that one. I imagine I'd be a bit of a mess without it.

*high fives*

Yey for the NHS, its saved both our bacon :smile:

My physio was wonderful, except for the acupuncture needles bit, that was scary! :heh:

Today was both good and bad.

Good because I "forgot" to do an essay which was due for today (i.e. went to do it last night, couldn't be arsed, just left it) but the teacher was off, so I got away with it. Also, I'm not going in tomorrow, so I get until Wednesday to finish it. Good stuff.

Also good because Scrubs is finally back on E4, instead of the shit that is Big Brother. I refuse to believe that they get higher viewing figures for Big Brother Live than Scrubs.

Bad because sometimes people just suck.

I finally got batteries for my keyboard again!!! Now I don't sound like a huge idiot when trying to get my point across.

As for my day, I spent the majority at college, doing a massive oil pastel picture of my bag... whilst listening to the new Justice tracks :D

Also went to work after, and bought some shizzle from ebay!

Also, recently I'm suddenly so thirsty all the time - I go for ages without a drink, then over a few days I just drink loads!