N-Europe

haircuts ftw. Mine went a bit mental recently then it was sorted and I was back to my usual Alpha self. Good times!

Mine's short, but even though I've had short since october last year I still go off having long hair where I used to have it cut like once a year, so to have to go to the hairdressers every 8 weeks is doing my head in. Its alot cheaper than I used to pay at my old hairdressers.

But I very quickly start to feel like crap, so I want it very short this time ^_^

Guest Jordan
Holy fucking shit, i am so sunburnt. I woke up today with a bright red face which is burning and wrinkles like a 60 year old man...

I don't want to leave the house.

I demand you reveal yourself.

I feel like shit today! got back from Latitude festival yesterday and woke up this morning with a headache, sore throat, and the shivers!

Not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow! dammit.

Just listening to some Sigur Ros which is reminding me of how damn good they were on saturday night.

Other than that I'm tempted to re-dye my hair because it's going grey (blue + lots of washes..) and watch more cardcaptors.

:blank: Legendary.

I used to watch that when I was a kid, and I wanna get back into it seeing as I was told the manga had one of the main kids eyes ripped out or something, sounds deliciously dark.

:blank: Legendary.

I used to watch that when I was a kid, and I wanna get back into it seeing as I was told the manga had one of the main kids eyes ripped out or something, sounds deliciously dark.

You should, thatgirlnextdoor on youtube has all the episodes, at least I think, she has about 80 odd?

^_^, all full episodes too, none of this watching part 1 or two half way through :yay:

You should, thatgirlnextdoor on youtube has all the episodes, at least I think, she has about 80 odd?

^_^, all full episodes too, none of this watching part 1 or two half way through :yay:

Thanks for the tip, +1 respect, remember to tally these on your own, for I dont keep count.

In the past 2 days, i've had a max of about 3 hours sleep thanks to a mate of mine consistently ringing the doorbell, my mobile and landline. When he/she speaks on the phone they sound like a cross between Darth Vader and Stephen Hawking because they are using a voice changing device. I'm down to 3 people who it can be because of what they said on the phone, only 5 mates know about Lisa and this person claimed to be her. Just spoken to Lisa now and she assures me it is not her. Its going to stop now because A. I'm going to pull the plug on the bell - B. Diverting the landline and mobile to a random number and C. Threaten the person on the phone. I am getting annoyed now, very very tired and work are noticing.

Oh, have called Police and they can't do anything as the person is using random phone boxes and his/her mobile.

Time for work. Just took some lulz pictures of my hair after coming out of the shower, will upload later.

Definitely. Failure to post said pictures will result in the loss of atleast one testicle, which I will post bloody pictures of with timestamps.

Corrected.

Also, it seems VGP have gotten FFIV DS instock, this day has become awesome as it should lead to dispatch very soon!

Guest Jordan

I'm tempted to buy a new MP3 player, the Samsung P2 looks damn hot and the 16GB version is cheap as hell and its getting great reviews everywhere.

Hmmm... Or do i stick with my Zen Vision Brick till the next gen Zune which may (finally) have a touch screen.

Today I woke up feeling generally awesome -- then i saw it was 9 frickin' AM so I rolled over, went back to sleep.

But now I'm awake! Mission list for today is to get the mixtapes off in the post (while praying they don't turn into windchimes like bluey says), walk to town and back again aaaand... I guess see if anyone is up for a lagooooon session!

I just destroyed a shoe rack with my mom's car. Driving exam courage points:-1000

I noticed as I got closer to my exam, like two weeks before I was doing the stupidest things while driving, some stuff that would never happen or has never happened while driving.

Don't worry about it, well worry about what your mum might say :heh:

Rez did you ever get back the results from your meeting?

What Time is it? SUMMER TIME!

It had to be done. Anyway, I've finally broken up for the summer. Jeez, it's been one hell of a year. So much has gone one, I'm just so glad it's all over and the next 5 weeks and 6 days can be spent having an awesome time. :bouncy:

*High five* (Anyone? Someone!)

I'm bored at work and everyone seems to be distracted by something on the other side of the office. It's master submission today for a certain game and they've found a bug.

Meanwhile I've got my headphones on and I'm sneakily having a little dance behind my computer.

It's always a party when I'm around.

Edit: The novelty factor of dancing around while trying to pretend I am working has worn off...Now I'm just Facebook stalking. I feel way voyeuristic but I'm bored.

I'm tempted to buy a new MP3 player, the Samsung P2 looks damn hot and the 16GB version is cheap as hell and its getting great reviews everywhere.

Hmmm... Or do i stick with my Zen Vision Brick till the next gen Zune which may (finally) have a touch screen.

Just get an iPod for Christ's sake! All this avoidance won't do you any good :p

It had to be done. Anyway, I've finally broken up for the summer. Jeez, it's been one hell of a year. So much has gone one, I'm just so glad it's all over and the next 5 weeks and 6 days can be spent having an awesome time. :bouncy:

Im afraid we're all bitter grown ups who have to work during the summer :p

Speaking of. Morning shift was again busy as heck. Then again, if they keep putting on the dolt of a girl that they do what can be expected? I have an hour left before I have to be back there for the evening shift. Oh the fun!

Still. Tomorrow is going to be better. I just need to get through today.

And I was just trying to upgrade my dad's sky package and it said "Upgrade online and be credited £15" which I thought was nice, seeing as I planned to anyway. But when I tried to order it said it can't online >_<

*High Five* :)

On another note, my girlfriend is happy because she has been out job hunting and someone has called at home for an interview before she even returned. She is happy, which has made me happy because I spent the majority of last night comforting her whilst she cried >_> I felt really awkward and wondered if I was helping.

Now I'm making a paper collage thing for someone who doesn't really deserve it but oh well.

This is what I did this afternoon. Just skip to the end, it's hilarious. How retarded are my friends? It's called not falling in the river, Jeez. Lol.

I loled. 'You won't regret it!' :heh:

I also broke up from school today. Well technically it's tomorrow, but as I have no lessons in the morning and it's a half day...

Anyway, huzah!!

Also, I had my first driving lesson yesterday, which was alright i guess. I pretty much sucked but it's hard to tell how bad everyone is to start off so maybe I was alright.

I loled. 'You won't regret it!' :heh:

I also broke up from school today. Well technically it's tomorrow, but as I have no lessons in the morning and it's a half day...

Anyway, huzah!!

Also, I had my first driving lesson yesterday, which was alright i guess. I pretty much sucked but it's hard to tell how bad everyone is to start off so maybe I was alright.

I'm not looking forward to my first lesson. I've driven before, but I just know I'll be utterly balls.