Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Going to them tomorrow. Really looking forward to it. Hope they play a good set list.

What do you mean by "half dead crowd"?

For a long period of the concert the majority of the audience was quiet and unresponsive, only pathetically applauding whenever a song would end.

It was only when songs from The Bends and OK Computer were played in the encores the crowd came to life, sung along and cheered throughout the songs.

My day was going well, I got SingStar Vol 2 for £25. The mics work on Rock Band which I wasn't certain of and is awesome.

THEN I found out that my favorite song in the whole world, Phoenix - If I Ever Feel Better, which was included on the French version of Vol 1 CAN'T be bought off the sodding SingStar Store.....

WHY DOES GOD HATE ME!!!! :mad:

AAaarrghhh!!! That was 80% of the reason I bought the game! :(

For a long period of the concert the majority of the audience was quiet and unresponsive, only pathetically applauding whenever a song would end.

It was only when songs from The Bends and OK Computer were played in the encores the crowd came to life, sung along and cheered throughout the songs.

Maybe it was full of people who hadn't bought the new album?

Radiohead 'fans' confuse me. Alot of them must be britpop casualties who haven't actually paid attention to the band since the nineties. Really, they're a much better band now than they've ever been. I can't wait to see them on Sunday.

I PASSED MY COLLEGE COURSE WITH ENOUGH POINTS FOR UNI! [/coolness bears]

I'm so happy, technically right now I'm on 68 which is exactly MMM for uni, but I ave a tutor making another assignment for tomorrow and she's not emailed me so now I think I may have 70 =], yay!

So I'm a happy girl today, going to relax after alot of angryness/a few tears and lots of rushing around ^_^

I'm so happy, technically right now I'm on 68 which is exactly MMM for uni, but I ave a tutor making another assignment for tomorrow and she's not emailed me so now I think I may have 70 =], yay!

So I'm a happy girl today, going to relax after alot of angryness/a few tears and lots of rushing around ^_^

Congrats nightwolf!

Pfff, school ended only a week ago and I'm already incredibly bored. I should be enjoying my vacation (was so looking forward to no more assignments and exams), but I simply can't.

Being ill doesn't help because it makes me not want to do anything at all. I slept a couple of hours in the afternoon, but other than that nothing has been going on here. =/

*needs entertainment*

They may as well have named the concert: "21 songs to slit your wrists to."

.......am how about no?

other than that comment..

my day has been fine:)

little bored not bad you know the usualy shite.. I never really reply to this thread cause I seem to like a topic for some reason hs otherwise I can't think of what to talk about.

Nice one, kiddo.

I get my degree results Monday. Might cheer me up, might send me in to a pit of self loathing and pity in some local hive of scum and villany.

Guest Jordan
Oh sorry for being nice to you.

I should be like the other users on here and told you to shut up then.

Haha, Dante is getting feisty ;)

very nice. well done:)

Guest Stefkov
Haha, Dante is getting feisty ;)

Moar. I want moar.

My day was alrighty. Playing WoW it started to literally hammer it down. I saw rain drops shaped like hammers fall from the sky. Other events of no importance happened and now I'm here.

Good work Nightwolf at least you know you're in whilst the rest of us have to worry until 16th or so of September =/

Been out shopping today, got some nice stuff and some expensive stuff and yet no-one will ever pay attention or care =] Oh well ^_^ BRAWL TOMMORROW WOOO

Nice one, kiddo.

I get my degree results Monday. Might cheer me up, might send me in to a pit of self loathing and pity in some local hive of scum and villany.

That seems sudden? Figured you'd have to wait a bit longer. G'luck!

And congrats Nightwolf :D

My results are due on 11th July. Getting antsy. I know im on a good track but want to know exactly. And I think with enough energy and work I can possibly get a 1st.

Also today I realised I like living with my grandparents because they remind me of Jack and Vera (Corrie). Just the way they play off each other, makes me laugh.

Good work Nightwolf at least you know you're in whilst the rest of us have to worry until 16th or so of September =/

Been out shopping today, got some nice stuff and some expensive stuff and yet no-one will ever pay attention or care =] Oh well ^_^ BRAWL TOMMORROW WOOO

Are you kidding me?! My marks could so easily be changed due to dodgy marking, that I may not get into uni, this is only one stage I still have to wait as long as you lot to make sure :blank:

That seems sudden? Figured you'd have to wait a bit longer. G'luck!

And congrats Nightwolf :D

My results are due on 11th July. Getting antsy. I know im on a good track but want to know exactly. And I think with enough energy and work I can possibly get a 1st.

Also today I realised I like living with my grandparents because they remind me of Jack and Vera (Corrie). Just the way they play off each other, makes me laugh.

It's been about six weeks. Not a bad turn around really.

What course are you doing that needs 70 points? And whereabouts you plan on going?