Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Guest Stefkov
Lol, General Studies exam tomorrow.

3 hours of joy eh? Should be fun to see what questions come up.

I've been playing WoW for the past few hours, good stuff.

Haha General Studies is an amazing waste of time.

We had to draw a graph, my mate drew a line and left a note saying 'it is against my religion to draw Axes'

He got 0/100 UMS XD

What do you actually study in general studies if you don't mind me asking?

I never did A levels, rather a BTEC national diploma, and that wasn't on the course.

^ Yeah, I've been wondering that too.

As for my day: Started reading Tender is The Night. Thought I should give something by F.S F other than Gatsby a try...

Mate came over with the intention of dragging me out to the SU, but couldn't be arsed, so we stayed in and played Doom coop for a while. Was fun.

Got my Uni grades today for my first year :D

Civil engineering technology project 58%

Civil engineering management 61%

Legal frameworks in the built environment 81%

Materials science and structures 60%

so with the first semesters results

Civil engineering processes 49%

Maths and stats 94%

Mechanics 61%

Surveying A 95%

ive got a 69.875 average which im taking for a first :)

shame the first year doesnt count though :P

Guest Jordan

Nice job Daniel :)

Yesterday i went to the pub shortly after picking Letty up from work. One of her friends was leaving work, it turned from a social drinking thing into a crazy assed jam session (including fiddles [aka violins], Didg-a-ree-doo's (sp?!), Snare drums and a Yukalale (sp)). Crazy shit, pretty awesome too.

Got my Uni grades today for my first year :D

Civil engineering technology project 58%

Civil engineering management 61%

Legal frameworks in the built environment 81%

Materials science and structures 60%

so with the first semesters results

Civil engineering processes 49%

Maths and stats 94%

Mechanics 61%

Surveying A 95%

ive got a 69.875 average which im taking for a first :)

shame the first year doesnt count though :P

Ooh, well done! I'll be doing Civil engineering too next year, if all goes to plan.

94% in maths?! eww ^_^ hehe

Well today was meant to be a really productive day, I was going to sort some stuff out to sell and go to manchester and buy some stuff for a swap I'm doing.

Instead I'm at my sisters new flat waiting for the bed to be delivered, yay..luckily they have an orange wifi dongle thing, but its so slow, I suppose it is better than nothing.

I've been here since 8 too..gah

What do you actually study in general studies if you don't mind me asking?

I never did A levels, rather a BTEC national diploma, and that wasn't on the course.

Not a clue, I only went to one lessson and that was about dog aggression, and how to approach dogs that are aggressive.

The exam had questions about advertising and housing IIRC :wtf:

Nah mate, gen studies for me was about technological advances and then religion =]

lulz, i was so hungry couldn't overly focus! I think stef has the same exams as me, i wanna see what he did!

Business studies module 6 in 45 mins! yatta!

Spent the afternoon creating a lasagne, which I'm pretty damn proud of. The rest of my day has been spent watching GMTV, Jeremy Kyle, This Morning, Loose Women, David Dickinson's Real Deal and House Guest. :awesome:

Spent the afternoon creating a lasagne, which I'm pretty damn proud of. The rest of my day has been spent watching GMTV, Jeremy Kyle, This Morning, Loose Women, David Dickinson's Real Deal and House Guest. :awesome:

Hahahah! Classic. When Im off work I watch Loose Women, usually for about 15 minutes before they piss me off so much I have to switch over.

Today i had General Studies, the last of! yatta!! Oh and then business, which was not as hard as it could of been, while not being as easy as it should has been, somewhere in the middle i spose, which is fine by me!

All in all! 21 pages over 4 and a half hours << seriously long tings!

my hand hruts -______-

Bloody hell, this is hurrendous. Ive got a disciplinary meeting on....Monday about the video I posted, and just got given the report thing....with notes from my old manager reporting about content of the video. Dear god no.

"talks about rape - suprise sex"

"talks about always drawing penis' on the board"

"they're cock sucking lips"

Oh dear oh dear. My manager reckons Ill just get a slap on the wrist...Im not worried about the meeting...just those notes.

Bloody hell, this is hurrendous. Ive got a disciplinary meeting on....Monday about the video I posted, and just got given the report thing....with notes from my old manager reporting about content of the video. Dear god no.

"talks about rape - suprise sex"

"talks about always drawing penis' on the board"

"they're cock sucking lips"

Oh dear oh dear. My manager reckons Ill just get a slap on the wrist...Im not worried about the meeting...just those notes.

Man, your company just can't handle your awesomeness. :heh:

Must be really awkward to hear your superiors quoting those things you said.

Today has been pretty good. Up early to go for a coffee with a friend (seeing as it takes an hour and a half to get there) but was all good. Nice to catch up, exchange plans, anecdotes etc. Then went to uni and picked up three assignments (A, B+ and B- = win).

Went and saw my mom and she offered to pay for me to change my name, as she is doing the same. Probably will. I've been using 'Jones' for quite a while anyway. Why not make it legal eh?

So yeah, just a nice day really. Although I have to set up an ISA later. Should be...something.

Oh and decided to volunteer at the local deaf college next (academic) year.

Must be really awkward to hear your superiors quoting those things you said.

Indeed. My actual manager is pretty (very) cool about it and said when he handed me the docs "You might find the notes from John a bit..." *and then made an awkward facial expression*

Too right! I forgot I even left in half the stuff I did.

Well I came home around 4 today as there was no point in staying until 5:30 as I had nothing to do. :)

It was a good day, played Who wants to be a Millionaire and my Psychology class won some pizza tomrrow for lunch! :grin: Then we watched Mean Girls and I got a lot more Uni advice. Then Read a play called "look back in anger" and I played the part of Alison. :heh:

May I ask why you want to?

"Oh you're Boydy's brother eh?"

"Yes, but unlike him in not on the sex offenders list so please don't give me that look."

That and in an entirely supersticious nonsense way; there has been no female Boyd born in our family for over a hundred years. I want a daughter thanks.