Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

My day's been abit shit up to yet.

This morning i went to see my grandad as he hasn't been very well lately. Anyway after a trip to the wonderful Mansfield and buying an amazing sonic screwdriver we got to home to find that my grandad has been taken to hospital with suspicions of lung cancer. He is 90 (but completely 'with it') he's smoked 20+ a day and worked down the pit since 14, so it's not a surprise really, i think it's more the shock of it happening now, especially to my dad. Tbh i'm glad i went to see him this morning.

Guest bluey

RAINBOW

that does it. i'm starting a coolness bears fanclub. join today and you'll get a free coolness teddy bear! :yay:

that does it. i'm starting a coolness bears fanclub. join today and you'll get a free coolness teddy bear! :yay:

:heart:

Thanks Bluey. :grin:

I'd love to be made into a teddy bear and have them wear a pair of sunglasses just to show how cool I am. :indeed::heh:

I don't think it'll get many members though!

Today has been CRAZY! and when I say crazy I mean I went out to the shops! :p

Exciting stuff! :o

Bought my Dad some stuff and My mum bought him this Barbacue set which came in what looks like a gun case. With that purchase we got two free hot chocolates as well with sprinkles which were insanely tasty but also extremelyHOT and I burnt my tongue, it now feels funny and everything I eat now tastes a bit odd.

Also went to the library where all the staff have been replaced (or locked inside) These machines which do everything for you. It's quite scary...

I got out the Curious incident of the Dog inthe night time as I need to read it for the literacy society (book club ;)) That I'm in.

Apart from that I've been fatting about on the internet and I can't play my Wii. :)

My day had a great start. To begin with, these arrived today

14062008096.jpg

Now its official, i have tickets to go in my hand. Cannot wait.

Other than that, had a pretty good day at home. Was going out for Steaks, but chose a Chinese instead which was very nice. Had Sweet and Sour Chicken, Mushrooms in Soy Sauce and some Boiled Rice. Yummee.

Guest Stefkov

Woke up at 8 ish with a massivley dry throat. Had to drink the pepsi in my room to moisten it up. Couldn't fully get back to sleep, kept waking up at random intervals. Because my clocks slow, as you know, I got mightily confused and had to basically rush to get ready for work. Felt so worn out during the day. I fail to see how they can drink 4 shots before midday. I had a few shots of Soyuz this time. Fairly average day.

I would, but I've only just dyed it this fantastic shade of red.

yum red hair <3

Friday:

Went college, nothing exciting, then went to levenshulme to go out with my friends, in the end we settled for take-out and alcohol infront of the tv whilst installing dreads. :yay:

Saturday:

Went out to manchester for abit, once we'd finished the installs. Bought some stuff for my swap partner on another forum, which was great and bought some atlantic blue hairdye and bleach, so my hairs going blue again tomorrow :yay:. Got the train to crewe, then went maccies for a banana milkshake (and the guy in there eating was gorgeous, not somebody I would normal ever bother looking at :awesome: ). Got two buses home because it's after six.

Then got nearly wiped out by a van! :blank: A red car and van were in the middle of the road arguing, conisdering the stupid **** in the red car had his lights on full beam, a van came down the road (it's meant to be a 30, but it's a long road so obviously they break it), didn't realise until the last second that the red car had stopped and did an emergency stop like you seen in the films (there was alot of smoke) however the guy swered and came onto the path where I was standing...there was alot of screaming on my part..

/heartattack. :blank:

I'm in a bowling trios league, and today was the final match before the playoffs. Out of the three games we played, our victory was assured, but their handicap meant that although we beat them by 28 in the first game, they then got exactly the same as us in the second game, and 29 in the final game, meaning they won by a pin. We got knocked down into fourth place and now have to battle against the kid who gets 250+ games every week for third place. :(

I then went into town and reluctantly surrendered my Halo 3 instruction booklet so that my friend could trade his copy in for MGS4... Also noticed that Gamestation's GameCube stock is pretty much non-existent.

Other than that I cooked a lovely pasta from the Jamie's Italy cookbook, and here I sit with an ice cold glass of Pepsi. ;)

Just seen the mid season finale of Battlestar Galactica. Utterly fracking brilliant. Also, moved out of my house at uni for the very last time. Strange feeling, but I was less depressed this time as I came home mid week and felt crappy then instead.

My brother is in hospital, he has to get a screw put into his finger because the bone is split. He hurt his finger a few weeks ago playing rugby, but didn't realise it was badly injured and just left it. Now the swelling is gone down, and today we noticed that the top half of his finger is bent outta shape. It's not a serious operation thankfully, he'll be out tomorrow afternoon.

My mam is on a serious guilt trip though, she told him to just let it heal by itself and that everything would be fine, a case of 'mam knows everything'. If he had gone in when he originally hurt it it would have been a lot simpler. So my dad rang to ask her to pack an overnight bag for him and she's after packing half of his wardrobe, (just in case he wants a certain tshirt tomorrow) a ton of books, mp3 player and so on, he's only staying one night!

Last few nights I've been having odd dreams. Night before last I dreamt I had to run across town carrying a fetus wrapped in a shirt to get it to a hospital so it could survive. I had to give up at some point though because I was exhausted and knew the fetus wouldn't make it anyway. And then last night I had a dream which was kinda like if I was a murderous Hulk...in a kitchen (kinda like the one at work). I could flip between human and murderous creature. Odd.

Anyway. Real life. Woke up with a 3am text from my dad saying he's spoke to a family friend who has confirmed my mom was having an affair (lies) and hes going to start divorce proceedings on Monday. I replied saying you believe her, who knew nothing about what was happening until it did, but not your own son who has watched your marriage fall apart over the last few years? He didn't reply.

That aside. Work was okay. 12-3 was kinda quiet. 6-11.25 (as it turned out to be) was busy, hence late leaving. Although upon kitchen close we pratted around a bit and got to know some of the kids (well, they are younger than me).

Overall today has been better than yesterday so thats progress :)