Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Congrats Dom!

I am now home again, after finally handing in my final assignments. They turned out quite crappy, but fuck if I care anymore! All I'm gonna do now is crash on my bed and sleep! X3

And then get ready to study for my exams that are in a week... >.>;

I love how your all congratulating me, when stefkov passed i think 2 people said well done :P

Anyway thank you very much :D i'm gonna celebrate by watching gurren lagan and evangelion, and maybe buying the last two volumes of deathnote.. who knows!

Thank you =]

Stefkov passed? How did I miss this? :o

CONGRATULATIONS STEFKOV! :awesome:

Congrats Dom!

I am now home again, after finally handing in my final assignments. They turned out quite crappy, but fuck if I care anymore! All I'm gonna do now is crash on my bed and sleep! X3

And then get ready to study for my exams that are in a week... >.>;

Woo Eenuh you finally got through the endless onslaught of assignments! :yay:

You deserve a good rest. Have a GREAT sleep. :D

Guest Jordan

I was | | < that close to buying Rock Band drums earlier for £70.

However! I'm going to buy them online fairly soon with vouchers/voucher codes instead and get it cheap :p

Guest Jordan
haha love the edit there jordan, but god damn moogleviper why the heck did I need to know that?

You should have seen the original :p

Moogle, its not that i don't appriciate the love of your man love... its just some other users may find it distasteful :).

You should have seen the original :p

Moogle, its not that i don't appriciate the love of your man love... its just some other users may find it distasteful :).

Damn them! They need to learn the way of the moogle.

Also there was another installment to the story but I guess I'll save you the bother of editing it out.

Guest Stefkov

I went to bed at 5 last night. It was just one of those nights where you cannot sleep/cannot be bothered to sleep. So I watched V for Vendetta. I think I'll finish it later.

Because of that I miss something good. What was written that was distasteful?

I was going to get a piercing today, but I got to the guys house and he was ill :(

So Ive been hanging around town, and went to Jordans whilst he was out to play Rockband. But I forgot my memory unit!! T_T

I found an easel in a charity shop fpr £2 though and I'm going to an exhibition later tonight after work :)

I got home at 4 this morning. Got into work at 10. I have nothing to do so I am effectively being paid to surf the interweb. I can't be arsed to go to the pub, I think I'm going to go home and play Rock Band.