Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Guest Stefkov

I've just woken up and found United is playing. Great, something else to stop me doing my homework...

I wonder if I should book my driving test soon. I can't wait to start driving though, it's gonna be awesome.

The point of my day hasn't really happened yet, shopped on tesco online, been to the postoffice, briefly saw my girlfriend before she went off to work. Now I'm getting ready to go meet her so we can go out for a meal. Ooh I feel all grown up.

Been up since 5am. Spent the day paint balling with a couple of Uni mates. Fantastic fun. Only tagged a few guys, but did well enough to be a nuisance. Our student and family team lost every match, though we seemed to be pitted against a larger team of paint ball and military enthusiasts who's numbers were considerably bulked up by dragging their girlfriends along. I made at least two people swear.

Might go see the city fireworks display tonight, though there seem to be plenty of people in the more immediate area willing to blow their own faces off for my entertainment.

Been up since 5am. Spent the day paint balling with a couple of Uni mates. Fantastic fun. Only tagged a few guys, but did well enough to be a nuisance. Our student and family team lost every match, though we seemed to be pitted against a larger team of paint ball and military enthusiasts who's numbers were considerably bulked up by dragging their girlfriends along. I made at least two people swear.

Last time I went paint balling with some mates (for my birthday), the other team had some of those military enthusiasts you mentioned. Unfortunately for them, I'm one hell of a tactician. They're attempt to flank our team were met by me and my friends, trying to do the same. The thing is, they weren't expecting us to be there...

Oh, how they swore...:indeed:

I also definitely shot one guy in the head in a different round, which was immensely satisfying, I can tell you. :smile:

Damn it, I want to go again now. :(

The point of my day hasn't really happened yet, shopped on tesco online, been to the postoffice, briefly saw my girlfriend before she went off to work. Now I'm getting ready to go meet her so we can go out for a meal. Ooh I feel all grown up.

I've told you this before, grown up is getting a job :p

I am doing pretty much anything to avoid doing my assignment work. Just took a bath and will go watch TV in a bit.

Oh and I finally got a response from the company that I got my DVD player from. They asked if the remote buttons weren't just stuck down and I said no, when am I getting a replacement because I currently have a useless DVD player. Lets see how many days it takes them to respond to that -_-

I got a letter from my school yesterday informing me of awards that they have for me, I have to go in and collect them. I've decided to do that next week.

That was yesterday, this is today:

Great, Villa beat Derby County 2-0, and Birmingham City lost 3-1 to Everton. :yay:

I got a letter from my school yesterday informing me of awards that they have for me, I have to go in and collect them. I've decided to do that next week.

Book vouchers? :heh:

I passed my driving test yesterday. Just forgot to mention it to you guys.:) So I had a good day yesterday, today should be alright as well.

Congrats mate!