Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Guest Jordan

Average wage is £25K my ass...

I'm on around 17K a year, i used to lose £300 a month on tax and i dread to think how high that is now that i'm on a higher tax band.

Fucks sake...

The most Ive been OD is like £400 I think, and I made damn sure it never got that bad again (even though it was like...next month, 350, next 275, next 175, next 100 etc) now I never get into OD....mind you I did get some inheritance funds to help me out.

But still £500 seems a lot for J-Dawg sitch.

Well il be £400 in the O/D by the end of may. I get paid on 25th of every month, bills come out on 1st of the month. I have £350 left in my bank atm due to over spending, im doing a car boot at the weekend to raise some cash though. Once you get out of the O/D its easier to stay out but with kids its hard, really really hard.

K.D. Lang "Loves great ocean"

love's great ocean

came crashing down on me

overflowing with

possibility on me

pull me under

eternal wave

pull me under

i promise i'll behave

love's great ocean

came sweeping over me

with this notion of

positivity on me

here in the ocean

the ocean of deep blue dreams

i'm dreaming of you

here is the ocean

the ocean i'm longing to be

streaming into

Describes it not well.

Mundi - Is there a separate "power up" button? Not that it'll solve anything, I'm just hoping you'll have a method for turning it back on when you figure how to shut it down :)

Yesterday I went t'pub, usual shenanigans. Hopped in a taxi to town to find the good clubs all closed! So hopped straight into a taxi, and stopped off at an off-licence and took the booze to theirs. Watched Fearless, and the bits I remember were awesome.

EXCITEMENT WOW ETC GENERIC BLAH.

Meh. Samey, samey, world so samey.

Mundi - Is there a separate "power up" button? Not that it'll solve anything, I'm just hoping you'll have a method for turning it back on when you figure how to shut it down :)

The power off button is gone from the start menu not off the laptop itself

Guest Stefkov

Had the second 3 hours of my graphics exam. Its looking good. Didn't stay late, wanted to play GTA and I had nothing to do. Now I'm sat here, on the toilet on my iPod listening to music. This thing is incredible for £200.

Thankfully, i only live 10 minutes walk from work so i'll just pop home for lunch for the next couple of days.

It just really sucks, its not like i have any other lines of support outside of my parents for money and i really hate doing that. Letty has no money after spending god knows how much on something she bought the other day, and she lost £15 in her room... which we still can't find.

I have £3.23 in my account (thats -£497 in real terms), i'm a week behind on rent now but thank fuck i have alot of food at my place or i'd basically be royally fucked right about now.

Can you extend your overdraft? I had to do that a few weeks ago as I reached my £500 limit (cash flow crisis, all be sorted when I get my student loan in for May) I changed it to £600 to give me some extra money.

The only overdraft I had was 15p, and I got charged 30 pound for it >_> Little oversight on a direct debit. I put too much away into my savings account that month and didn't remember my pcf subscription.

My past few days have been utter shit. My skin isn't reacting to meds anymores, so its getting seriously painful and raw... Its like nothing any non psoriasis sufferer can imagine. >_>

And its like the slightest rubbing or movement will make it bleed due to the skin being utterly paper thin.. in the process ruining most of my clothes. Yay.

I have been put on the funding waiting list for Enbrel, so hopefully that should come through soon...which means some more blood tests to check everything is okay to go on ahead, and also a chest xray.

My past few days have been utter shit. My skin isn't reacting to meds anymores, so its getting seriously painful and raw... Its like nothing any non psoriasis sufferer can imagine. >_>

Ouch, sorry to hear that. I've had spits and spots of eczema, but clearly nought compared to that. I hope you can get that new medication, and that it helps.

Presentation went so-so. Someone said part of my text (that's what happens when you don't discuss things properly beforehand), which was kind of annoying since it made my part so much shorter. Made it seem like I barely did anything. Plus I spoke really really fast again. >.>;

Rest of the day was okay. Spent most of my evening doing nothing so far, since no classes tomorrow (though I have to go to work). Trying to figure out what to do right now. Either play more Brawl online (though there's lag, boooh) or finally watch some more X-files. Hmmmm.

Today I made notes for 6 hours, then went to a biology revision session from 6:30 to 8:30 - we got tea and biscuits :D

My mum's friend from Holland has arrived too (aptly nick named Lord Moustachey), and he was wearing.... leather trousers!!!

Staying off ye olde school tomorrow so I can finish my coursework >___>

On the subject of banks, I have £1.83 in my account, and £18.80 in my change cup :(

Ethernet connection seems to have died last night but haven't had chance to go ask for it to be sorted. I can kinda sometimes pick up wirless, but its unreliable.

Other than that done Wii Fit. Haircut and colour. Went to see my mother. Ate. Gone to see Forgetting Sarah Marshall with friends and the weirdest thing happened on the ride home...felt lonely. It was typical really; I went as a fifth wheel on a double date. I think it was the music in the car mixed with general gazing out of the window. Ho hum.