Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Was originally going to work today, but apparently since shops are closed tomorrow there's no work for me to do right now. So I'll be going in tomorrow morning.

Also, I sold two cards on RedBubble! Yay! =D

And I got someone interested in having me possibly illustrate one of his stories. =O

Eenuh your gallery is amazing O_O Just looked on redbubble as well, those are some great drawings!

If you ever actually go into making those t-shirts can you tell me so that I can buy one. Most likely the whistling one :) Thats some talent right there.

EDIT: you can actually buy them :o :O :o

Eenuh your gallery is amazing O_O Just looked on redbubble as well, those are some great drawings!

If you ever actually go into making those t-shirts can you tell me so that I can buy one. Most likely the whistling one :) Thats some talent right there.

EDIT: you can actually buy them :o :O :o

Hahaha thanks! And yes, you can actually buy most of my stuff that is on there. =P

I'm thinking about making more shirts. Right now working on something involving a cupcake (thanks to Coolness). X3

Today has been ok =] Some stuff been good, others haven't.

Waiting for tonight to come so I can partaaaaaaaaay =] Don't even like the birtthday boy but its ok because its still a party :p Going to be freezing walking there, oh well. Then I have to get up early for work tommorrow and work 6 hours which will kill me =/

I swear I've signed my soul over to envy =/

Ok, last night was in fact a terrible night. First thing, my mates don't even call me until well after 9:30pm, tell me where they are going and to meet them there, of which i say oh f*****g great, little known to me that she was next to them and the phone was on loud speaker.

So i head up to meet them, she is in bar and they are outside. Then get a call from another mate to meet him at the club, of which i go to do so right away. He tells me someone has told her something i said about her to her face and she wants to as it were, kill me. So we head up to the measure, with my mate telling me to only talk to her if she talks to me. I get the drinks in to them all except her, and she moans.

Then a little later, i start asking around to who said this to her and it was one of my mates. Anyway, to cut a long story short, me and her ended up having a verbal fight in the bar with me winning and her crying off somewhere and no-one going after her.

Now to finish sorting out the rest of my problems with everyone else, including my ex.

Stayed up 'til 6am. Saw the snow start at just gone 5; sledable rooftops at quarter past. I'd actually ordered two pizzas and garlic bread at about 9pm, and I've still got a couple of slices to munch through.

Watched Dirty Harry, The Graduate and Good Will Hunting yesterday. Will watch the Back to the Future trilogy and American Psycho today, while working up the effort to go across the road and buy some more tobacco, smoking the dregs until I do.

Going to Huddersfield tomorrow 'til weds or thurs, so I'll need to pack some sort of kitbag. Mates haven't told me what I will/won't need, so this is going to go badly. I think I'll take my dressing gown as a blanket just in case...

Ok jimbob; just to clarify this 'her' is an ex. I'm afraid all I've noticed is that everytime you go out she's there trying to talk and get along. What happened?

Sounds like they invited you out late because they didn't want to cause the arguing that happened last time. You have to be careful, if you friends get tired of it, they may get tired of you.

Is sitting and talking to her totally out of the question?

Stayed up 'til 6am. Saw the snow start at just gone 5; sledable rooftops at quarter past. I'd actually ordered two pizzas and garlic bread at about 9pm, and I've still got a couple of slices to munch through.

Watched Dirty Harry, The Graduate and Good Will Hunting yesterday. Will watch the Back to the Future trilogy and American Psycho today, while working up the effort to go across the road and buy some more tobacco, smoking the dregs until I do.

Going to Huddersfield tomorrow 'til weds or thurs, so I'll need to pack some sort of kitbag. Mates haven't told me what I will/won't need, so this is going to go badly. I think I'll take my dressing gown as a blanket just in case...

Ok jimbob; just to clarify this 'her' is an ex. I'm afraid all I've noticed is that everytime you go out she's there trying to talk and get along. What happened?

Sounds like they invited you out late because they didn't want to cause the arguing that happened last time. You have to be careful, if you friends get tired of it, they may get tired of you.

Is sitting and talking to her totally out of the question?

Leftover pizza is awesome! =D

Yum pizza.

Not done much again today, I'm so lazy during holidays. Agreed to see a few people during the holidays though so not too bad.

Roast dinner today yay! Can't wait for that, help someone set up their wifi connection on their ds and that's about it!

Ok, last night was in fact a terrible night. First thing, my mates don't even call me until well after 9:30pm, tell me where they are going and to meet them there, of which i say oh f*****g great, little known to me that she was next to them and the phone was on loud speaker.

So i head up to meet them, she is in bar and they are outside. Then get a call from another mate to meet him at the club, of which i go to do so right away. He tells me someone has told her something i said about her to her face and she wants to as it were, kill me. So we head up to the measure, with my mate telling me to only talk to her if she talks to me. I get the drinks in to them all except her, and she moans.

Then a little later, i start asking around to who said this to her and it was one of my mates. Anyway, to cut a long story short, me and her ended up having a verbal fight in the bar with me winning and her crying off somewhere and no-one going after her.

Now to finish sorting out the rest of my problems with everyone else, including my ex.

What actually happened with her originally, if yo don't mind me asking?

Guest bluey

heh - yeah it's an all boys school i guess... unless the girls are just REALLY conspicuous... :hmm:

all 1 hour 20 mins of my day have been a bit MEH! haha... the guy next door to me seems to have decided his favourite activity is opening and shutting his sliding door REALLY FUCKING LOUDLY at 6am... and blowing his nose.. and sneezing... and yawning reeeeally loudly too... i'm like "DUDE!" i must learn the japanese for "have i pissed you off and you're doing that intentionally, or are you just an inconsiderate DICK?" ( =____=)

but i woke up to lots of nice messages from my friends on facebook ~ and today is my first day at work! i'm excited! today i'm going to kichijoji for training... first day of school! FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!

nemo2-1.JPG

(i felt like marlin when i woke up - but now i'm leaning more on the dory side of things~ ^___^)

*changes plans for evening*

No more southend for me :( Guess I'll have the girlfriend come over instead =]

Due to weather conditions my activities were restricted to the Royal Hotel.

My arse is covered in bruises, welts, and scars from it all, but ironically my worst injury was from banging my knee on the front gate on the way there.

A fairly laid back day and managed to get some uni work done. Written the plan for the assignment I'm doing tomorrow so I should be able to bang that out in a few hours. Did some work for another assignment though that bored me to death (literally, im a ghost right now) because it was all math but again making good progress so I can't complain.

Looking forward to spending all tomorrow in Nero because theres sod all else to do in this one-Starbuck town.

Guest Stefkov
heh - yeah it's an all boys school i guess... unless the girls are just REALLY conspicuous... :hmm:

all 1 hour 20 mins of my day have been a bit MEH! haha... the guy next door to me seems to have decided his favourite activity is opening and shutting his sliding door REALLY FUCKING LOUDLY at 6am... and blowing his nose.. and sneezing... and yawning reeeeally loudly too... i'm like "DUDE!" i must learn the japanese for "have i pissed you off and you're doing that intentionally, or are you just an inconsiderate DICK?" ( =____=)

but i woke up to lots of nice messages from my friends on facebook ~ and today is my first day at work! i'm excited! today i'm going to kichijoji for training... first day of school! FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!

Play this song, full volume over and over again.