N-Europe

Morning has been ok so far. Woke up at 6 to finish off my essay due in for dinnertime. I'm sat in the library right now finishing it off.

And, whoa, I'm sat in the middle of a row of computers, and there's hotties all around me....yippeee! :D

Hahah Flinky. Eye candy! =P

Boooh, our new assignment is we have to make a 60 second video montage about another person in our class. And of course I'm stuck with a girl who never says a word and often isn't even around. Like right now, she's gone again. Hooray. Why do I always get stuck with the annoying people? =(

Boooh, our new assignment is we have to make a 60 second video montage about another person in our class. And of course I'm stuck with a girl who never says a word and often isn't even around. Like right now, she's gone again. Hooray. Why do I always get stuck with the annoying people? =(

:D

Group work is the worst. Somehow, I always get shoved in groups with people who are really bossy and powerhungry. Ahhh! Communism doesn't exist where groupwork is involved.

Do a black and white silent movie? ^.^

Do a black and white silent movie? ^.^

Hahaha nice idea. XD

Though I would love some music in there... unless her music taste is crappy. God I hope she has hobbies or is interested in something or else I have no idea what I'll put in that movie. >.<;

It's no fair, I want to do one about an interesting personality/person so I would have more freedom. I have the feeling I will have to kick the answers and comments out of her.

Anyway, an hour of just sitting here to go. Everyone is working and I can't do shit cause she's not here.

I'm sure you said the exact same thing about regaining your virginity after completely the side-scrolling shooter which is really hard and I've completely forgotten the name of at the moment. :heh:

Hoping that we're talking about Contra 4 here...

:D

Group work is the worst. Somehow, I always get shoved in groups with people who are really bossy and powerhungry. Ahhh! Communism doesn't exist where groupwork is involved.

I always seem to get stuck with peoplewho don't care if they pass or not and therefore hardly ever turn up. :(

Hoping that we're talking about Contra 4 here...

Nah, its a flying, sidescrolling (or maybe vertical scrolling?) shooter... I'm pretty sure its out on the Xbox Live Arcade too now actually. Orginially on Dreamcast and then onto the GameCube?

Edit - IKARUGA!!!

Had some strange dream last night, and I think I dreamed about writing it all on here shortly afterwards. Also, my alarm went of at 9am, and every ~9 minutes thereafter, I woke up at 12.21. I need to go into uni to do my dissertation analysis, but I am seriously so unmotivated right now, so...I'm gonna do it tomorrow I think. Although as good old Fizzy said, tomorrow never comes(yeah, i watched bugsy yesterday, waht of it punks?).

(Pronounced "I-Car-Uuuu-Gah")

Hahaha, sounds like the sort of sounds a person would make whilst playing, from what I've heard of it.

Hahaha nice idea. XD

Though I would love some music in there... unless her music taste is crappy. God I hope she has hobbies or is interested in something or else I have no idea what I'll put in that movie. >.<;

It's no fair, I want to do one about an interesting personality/person so I would have more freedom. I have the feeling I will have to kick the answers and comments out of her.

Anyway, an hour of just sitting here to go. Everyone is working and I can't do shit cause she's not here.

Hmm how about one that had music playing in the background? Sounds like a pretty neat idea, if I do say so myself :awesome:.

Woo at home ^.^, saw dad on the way home and he was fine with it as usual, because my parents luckily understand how crap college is being with me! :yay:

On the downsize half life 2 isn't here :( , it better be tomorrow!

Hmm how about one that had music playing in the background? Sounds like a pretty neat idea, if I do say so myself :awesome:.

Woo at home ^.^, saw dad on the way home and he was fine with it as usual, because my parents luckily understand how crap college is being with me! :yay:

On the downsize half life 2 isn't here :( , it better be tomorrow!

Bah lucky. 6 and a half hours before I get home -.-

Non stop learning fun.

And this storm that suppose to happen missed my area. I was looking forward to that.

You could try looking at this from another angle: rather than giving you nothing to work with she's actually granting you a lot of room to be creative.

Perhaps she's a superhero or secret agent, hence her constant absences. Your film could be a short collection of what other people might think she does when she's not in class, footage of her sat in school intersected by some of your drawings to illustrate the different things her classmates think she could get up to.

I don't know if that sort of thing is within your brief, but at least you wouldn't have to beat information out of her. And writing that suggestion will still be the most productive thing I've done today, even if it goes unused.

havent been on here in a while... woo

worked over the weekend - thursday, friday saturday AND sunday

and a while ago i preordered mario kart - and i dont have a wii

and i dont have the money to buy one either!!

in other words: i may be the most awesome person to work in barratts :D i do more for them than anyother poeple would :D

oo,.. been to the gym as well at uni :D

gaining some muscle tone in me arms.. just have to get rid of the flab that covers it :D

hate the bike things as it wrecks my knees but its all good :D

I went for an eye test today. The guy shawn his stupid mega ultra bright light in my eyes which blinded me for around twenty mins. Apparently i'm not wearing my glasses enough and my eyes are drying out from the central heating in my room. Just gave me some eye drops in the end.

-- essay on France and Europe due in for this time tomorrow, but all the books were out on Saturday. So I'm working with scraps.

-- was planning on shooting a short film with some friends this easter break, but I just got a phone call informing me that I start work on Monday, at 6:30 in the morning, after getting home Sunday. And I can't say no, because it's my Dad. It's not even his company!

Not even LOLCATS could cheer me up.

I went for an eye test today. The guy shawn his stupid mega ultra bright light in my eyes which blinded me for around twenty mins. Apparently i'm not wearing my glasses enough and my eyes are drying out from the central heating in my room. Just gave me some eye drops in the end.

You wear glasses? 0_____O