Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

My weekend has been ok, i think

Friday

Took the day off work, did a few things like see a Doctor. Found out i got a swollen tendon and a damaged nerve in my left foot so i got some tablets for that to ease the pain, which is working slowly i think. Went into Newport to get some more things for work, new shirts, shoes etc. Took me an hour to get everything. Nearly got banned from Subway because i was taking my medication which i got earlier (it has to be taken with food to avoid indigestion and stomach upsets), took me 10 minutes to get through to them. Came home, got ready and went into Chepstow clubbing, video is below of part of the night, got mega bored as you can guess from it.

Came home at 2:30am after chatting to mates on phone for an hour, person who i went with got a bit paranoid and thought she had lost me. Also remembered why i don't like clubbing too often as well.

Saturday

A lot different today, got up at 11am after a nice sleep in, ears were still ringing from last night. Spent the afternoon chilling out watching movies round a mates house, decided later on that it would be nice to go to a quiet pub and play some pool. Had a good night and nothing out the ordinary happened, it was a typical Saturday night out, just with me and less alcohol.

Sunday

Sunday, well what else do i do except prepare for the week ahead, may take some more time off work to heal up properly as my foot is currently killing me. Which reminds me to tell them in work that this medication will make me more agitated and easier to make angry. Went to my local club, had a meeting and did the counting of takings that day. Came home and about to go to mates house to pick up some DVD's i lent her.

I can remember when I offered to count them a few years ago. I got to the bottom of the first page and thought "fuck it". A few mods had done the same as well. I think it was left to Moria in the end. It's surprising how long it takes.

It most definitely wasn't me. :heh:

Today has been rubbish, my assistant manager (who is now going to bradford for 5weeks yay!) was an utter bitch all day, she kept me cleaning one section over and over for five hours and didn't let me have a break til 4...when we finish at 5, while everybody was doing another jobs she went

''right we aren't going early ladies because this place is a mess'' well actually kids and ladies was clean it was because you, you idiot didnt put anyone BUT ME on tidying..utter utter bitch.

Other than that tea tonight is chinese...so I'm happy.

2 hours down, I've managed 500 words :D That leaves my target to do another... well 500 at the least but I could go up to 1,200. 60 words an hour, wooo... Veronica Mars season 2 last 3 episodes downloaded mega-fast so I may well just give myself a lil' break, grab a pack of crisps and resume work later.

2 hours down, I've managed 500 words :D That leaves my target to do another... well 500 at the least but I could go up to 1,200. 60 words an hour, wooo... Veronica Mars season 2 last 3 episodes downloaded mega-fast so I may well just give myself a lil' break, grab a pack of crisps and resume work later.

The last three episodes are awesome. Particularly 20 and 22. The 'epic' scene is made of win. As was the 'Sway' scene you will have seen, I just love that song so damn much.

Anywho. First Sunday off for...like five years. I've had the odd one or two but its been to do stuff (like move house, visit grandparents or whatever). Been odd, but good.

Going to a pub quiz with people from work later so im at my parents killing some time.

Oh and Dick said I could have his 360 which I may take tonight if I can get it past Beav (because, as far as he is aware, its been sold)

Don't worry Ninja Gaiden 2 will take it back from you soon.

So how many months did that take you? :heh:

Well, the in game clock says 33 hours. It's ridiculous, I'd have to kill the same enemies again...and again, and on and on, just to get some essence to buy elixir. Cool thing is though, I've got a fully upgraded wooden sword :heh:. Also beat both Doku and the Fire Dragon without taking damage. I rule.

Well, the in game clock says 33 hours. It's ridiculous, I'd have to kill the same enemies again...and again, and on and on, just to get some essence to buy elixir. Cool thing is though, I've got a fully upgraded wooden sword :heh:. Also beat both Doku and the Fire Dragon without taking damage. I rule.

This may be the best post on any forum ever. It is just a great big insight to our lifestyle and culture, and it makes me hard.

fantastic day here.

I went to a mates for a huge day of food.

He made a really nive ham and split pea soup, I made roast beef with roast poatoes, roast carrots, string beans and dauphinoise potatoes (really pleased with them as i'd never made it before). Also made muffins.

His gf made a gorgeous banoffee pie. I wont need to eat for days!

I also painted my car, and recorded the events for posterity. In a weird way I almost miss the extra character that themismatched panels gave it. Still the painted white bumper to get rid of.

before:

before.jpg

1st coat of primer:

primer1.jpg

2nd coat of primer:

primer2.jpg

1st coat of paint:

coat1.jpg

Finished!:

after.jpg

i'm really pleased with te results, first time i have ever even used a spray can -deoderant aside of course!

no glaring errors or spray where it shouldn't be (apart from flashed ont he bumper, but that needs to be sorted so it doesn't matter).

I'll try some t-cut for the rest of the car, although i do feel kinda stupid putting any effort at all in to improve the appearance of a 16 year old polo!