Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Just had a great time talking, all getting to know each other. She's a red head, beautiful, intelligent, a little of the wall, very neat but loves animals. My ideal woman basically. Except that she already has a boyfriend.

I know the feeling well. Very well. :(

ust had a great time talking, all getting to know each other. She's a red head, beautiful, intelligent, a little of the wall, very neat but loves animals. My ideal woman basically. Except that she already has a boyfriend.

There is a god, and he hates me.

Weird, I was in that exact situation a few months back. (Quite literally, exact)

God hates me as well :(

Pssh, my hair looks like a right mop today, now for most that doesn't seem like a big deal...but for me it makes me feel utterly pants, I really need to get around to talking to this new hairdresser...preferably soon.

Other than that the day's gonna be slow at college then I've got work later...whoopie

I GOT TICKETS TO JUSTICE!!!!!! WAAAAAAHHHH!!!!

I've had an absurdly good week, something bad has to happen soon...

I bought a pair of Technics decks, virtually brand new for £200.

I got a job at Square-Enix.

I got tickets to Justice off eBay but I've made some money on the Hot Chip tickets I was selling so I break out fairly even on the price.

I got Call of Duty 4 which I am loving.

Chelsea have 9 wins on the trot.

And hopefully I'm going to see Cloverfield today.

...hmmm, everything is going my way but I know how quickly that can change! Oh well, I'll enjoy it while it lasts!!

Phew, nearly finsihed my script, all well before the deadline. I can relax soon.

Well, all the schools are closed and my interview is cancelled -

'severe weather warnings' my ass!

Are you guys really getting nothing? We've had gale force arctic winds for a couple of days now, and I'm sitting in Uni watching heavy snow start to fall along with it. The 45-min walk home is going to be great fun.

Congrats on the tickets :P Taken you enough attempts!

I know! I had basically given but I ventured on to eBay one last time and it payed off!! (....I must sound pretty obsessed...I suppose I am! :D)

Jeepers, maybe you've come into a lucky coin or something Daft?

I like to think it is my positive attitude. :heh:

Very bad day. Found out the investors in my school are getting antsy, and it can't open until Chinese money is found to invest in it as well.

What's amusing is that the Chairmen and all the investors are all Taiwanese, with Taiwan considered legally part of China... yet the government are classing them as foreigners from the point of view of investment.

Anyway, so I have to take a pay cut (not a problem) until money is found. However, no-one told me about the situation until today, I'm supposed to be one of the managers for goodness sakes! Grah!

Phew, nearly finsihed my script, all well before the deadline. I can relax soon.

Are you guys really getting nothing? We've had gale force arctic winds for a couple of days now, and I'm sitting in Uni watching heavy snow start to fall along with it. The 45-min walk home is going to be great fun.

Nope, its a completely average day outside!

Very bad day. Found out the investors in my school are getting antsy, and it can't open until Chinese money is found to invest in it as well.

What's amusing is that the Chairmen and all the investors are all Taiwanese, with Taiwan considered legally part of China... yet the government are classing them as foreigners from the point of view of investment.

Anyway, so I have to take a pay cut (not a problem) until money is found. However, no-one told me about the situation until today, I'm supposed to be one of the managers for goodness sakes! Grah!

That sounds pretty lame!

Do you properly live in Shanghai or are you just there for year or so??

I am trying to build a future here, it's such a great place to live and work. The worst part is I have had to go to my previous employer and ask them for some part time work so that someone else can take on the responsibility of my work Visa.

I mortgaged my future on this project and they have not kept me in the loop. I guess you could say I don't feel secure in my job, despite the assurances of my employer.

My Chinese is pretty poor, but it is getting better slowly with time. Especially now I am trying to have regular lessons with a qualified teacher.

Thanks for the good wishes, Daft. It's so frustrating not being in control.

So far days okay. Passed my exam I sat last week (2 hours late for due to track floodings and me getting on the wrong train, ended up in Edinburgh). So I had to blame it on a detour and cancellations.

Now I have a 4 year old kid over from a neighbour cause their at a funeral. Family is really getting is hard so far, it's a shame for them. Some crappy things have been happening to them.