Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Today I went to the gym!!! Hurrah! After two weeks of joining it and avoiding it I finally went. Man, I'm unfit.

To the gym topic, you go!

I went yesterday, and had an awesome session. Although, I'm finding that I'm still not feeling brilliant after my recent sickness. I want to burn my stomach fat, but am really not in the mood for doing endless bouts of running or cycling.

Guest Stefkov
So long as it's full time, you should still be eligible for two more years worth, I think.

That's what I'm thinking, I'll phone up to find out for sure.

One thing she didn't clear up last time I phoned was funding in my situation if it was a sandwich course like most are I assume. But I'm guessing that you don't get any money in that year anyway so it doesn't matter.

How the hell am I gonna get the money is what I wanna find out for myself...

my mother was bitching (in a "only meaning the best for you" kinda way) about my driving. It's only been 3 weeks and i'm a terrible driver :heh: apparently I drive way to close to the middle line of the road.

I was driving home in the dark, and I have NO DEPTH PERCEPTION. What exactly am I supposed to base my road placement on?! And she crapped herself when I was driving out of the cinema car park (it was a bit chaotic) but she does forget (because she's not often a passenger) that its a completely different angle.

*grumble*

Yeah Giz, not everyone hates their mum you know. You damaged child.

I was (apparently wrongly) assuming that this was a continuation on the previous theme of Raining driving with her mum in a "practising" sense that she posted about even after passing.

At argos I spoke to an old dude (customer) who has similar eye conditions. He basically re-affirmed my belief that I should never take up driving with his tales of the animals he's killed, the lamposts he's buckled and the cars he's written off.

Other news; went out for a 'coursemate's' celebratory event of finishing her job - included some other coursemates, her work mates (past and present) and generally random people. Many awesomers. Think a girl fancies me. Fairly lol.

Also; the HGAW jsut so happens to also be going to the gig I'm going to tomorrow. I'm worried MGAW (oh, I admit, I've forgotten the abbreviation I gave him) will find out and get his wires crossed nd thing we arranged to both go there together and without him...

My ex is in america at the moment and has been texting me (only told me that she was abroad after like 20 texts ffs!) and she's going to be in yorkshire soonish, so she'll pop over and pay a visit and cause some awkwardness/regression of feeling.

Yeh. Headphones broke so can't watch anything. Got some booze. Will read book.

Soooo I just kinda got back from a night out. It was a very mixed night to say the least.

The first part was great. We were with about 10 girls I think, sitting in my sister's home place thingie drinking genever (my sister and I shared a bottle, though I still had two or three shots from other bottles afterwards). Everyone talked lots, and then we played "Who am I", where you have a post-it stuck to your head with a person or item on it. I was Mister Bean... which took me ages to guess. But it was great fun and lots of laughs were had.

Then suddenly after the game, they started talking about the scouts thingie they used to be in (they're all former leaders) and arguing about the current head leader. So that wasn't very fun.

At about 1:30 am they decided to go out, so we went out, had some more genever along the way (and I got a slap on the bum from a stranger...) and ended up in a pub/bar/club. It was super crowded, the music was super loud and you had absolutely no room to move. Talking was pretty much impossible. But apparently that didn't stop two girls from the group to have a big argument; I missed it all though as I was texting Jim and couldn't hear anything in that place anyway. People left and we went to the place next doors, but it was pretty much the same. Didn't really drink anything anymore apart from one coke, which didn't even taste nice. Honestly wanted to leave but didn't wanna cycle home alone so had to wait for others to leave too. Eventually I got to leave with a cousin, not arriving home until 5:20.

So yeah, first part was great, second part sucked big time. Not sure it's something worth repeating. Oh, also found out that apparently my mom asked my sister to ask me out with them... I lead a sad life.

Last night was fun. Reunion with Game peeps :) Although on the way there I wasn't paying attention and ended up missing my stop ^_^ But yes, a good night. S'bout all that has happened, and probably will happen, with me all weekend.

Eenuh; it's quite annoying when you feel left out of the conversation, and quite tricky to work your way into it, especially when they seem put-out when you ask them for a little back story. Also a shame you went out at such a late time. I much prefer the pub chatting side of a night out - there's that element of a chance to meet with random people who can be completely awesome.

Today is supposed to be good -- supposed to go play pool at 12.30, yesterday nami and our mate luke said they wanted to play so I've texted them (and shorty and two other mates) and nobody's actually replied yet, which is big big toffee gay. Next up is seeing The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus (had to google the name), then the gig tonight! Not sure if I should head for the pool hall all by myself just yet...

Also! A workmate has invited me (and pretty much everyone else at work) to his birthday meal, only he's asking for a non-refundable £10 deposit from us all, only I know the restaurant gives the deposit back, so I think he's either being an idiot or a dick about it. But then he also said "then we're off to see the new moon after taht" and tehre was me thinking he meant, like, the new moon in the sky, thinking he was all pagan and shit - but nooooo! It's some fucking twilight film. NOOOOOOOOOOOO! Twilight is on my anti-bucket list. What do I do?!

not posted in here lately. I am well. In fact, I'm considerably better than I've been in the best part of 2 years so I suppose that's something.

Woo!

Considerably busier too, but it's all good :)

Anal sex?

Eenuh; it's quite annoying when you feel left out of the conversation, and quite tricky to work your way into it, especially when they seem put-out when you ask them for a little back story. Also a shame you went out at such a late time. I much prefer the pub chatting side of a night out - there's that element of a chance to meet with random people who can be completely awesome.

Well I kinda knew who and what the first argument/discussion was about, but since I'm not in their leader group I had nothing to talk about so I just sat there. Though they all said they felt bad for me; first night out and these arguments happen, which isn't normally the case.

Also, I don't think we would've ended up in a pub where you can sit and chat. All the places seem to just have gotten rid of their chairs and tables, turned the volume of the music up to 11 and crammed as many people in as possible. So you're standing in one spot, trying to dance a bit to crappy music while lots of annoying guys bump into you. Didn't help that the people I was with seem to know lots of other people, and I knew no one. In the end I was left with my sister and her boyfriend. =P

If you had gone out at 7pm you wouldn't have gone straight to a club :P If you're sober, clubs aren't all that fun. If you're drunk enough then you'll probably dance to near enough anything.

This year I've been clubbing with lots of different people at different places, and I'm starting to get tired of the scene simply because I can't see for shit in these places. I like to smoke, but it's an effort to get to the smoking area and back again alone, and I don't like to burden my friends with the task of guiding me (smoker friends, though, ftw). I would still say that there's a world of fun in going out. The random element is always a buzz... but you really do ought to drink :P Lots!

Clubbing can be a right pain, I find I really have to be in the 'mood' to go clubbing or have alot of alcohol is my system. But its easy enough with these guys in class, they go corp, a rock ish club, which is more fun than anything else.

Just got up, having some weird dreams recently. Last night I dreamt I was trying to find some lost relatives who were murdered. God knows. Nevertheless my dreaming self is weird.

Off to go have a sunday roast with friends and watch pixar films, have to come back early and do some podcast work which sucks, but at least its not in til wednesday.

If you had gone out at 7pm you wouldn't have gone straight to a club :P If you're sober, clubs aren't all that fun. If you're drunk enough then you'll probably dance to near enough anything.

This year I've been clubbing with lots of different people at different places, and I'm starting to get tired of the scene simply because I can't see for shit in these places. I like to smoke, but it's an effort to get to the smoking area and back again alone, and I don't like to burden my friends with the task of guiding me (smoker friends, though, ftw). I would still say that there's a world of fun in going out. The random element is always a buzz... but you really do ought to drink :P Lots!

We didn't go to my sister's place until 9pm, then we stayed there and got drunk until 1:30, and got a bit more drunk on the street as well. This was actually all fun.

Also, they're not really clubs we went to. Just super small pubs which try to get in as many people as possible. There is no room to dance and no way to talk, so it's really stupid. I mean I had a lot of alcohol in my system, but these places just sucked, and no one seemed to really enjoy it much, apart from one cousin who was flirting with a guy or something.

So yeah, the most fun part was when we stayed in, talked lots, played a fun game and got drunk.

Night out SNIP

I find the exact same thing when I go out. I love actually talking with my friends, having a drink, maybe playing a silly game, but then it always gets ruined when we go to some shitty club. Basically, we are all having fun in a quiet place, where drinks are pretty cheap and it's all talkative - but then we "have" to move onto a loud place, where the drinks are really expensive and no one talks. Why? I just don't see the point.