Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

I met these two Australian guys when I was travelling and got quite friendly with them.

You whore! :heh:

it's gonna be weird because we're meeting in the ''real world''

Were you in a webcafe when you met while travelling? Because I must be reading wrong, because it sounds like you've already met them "in the real world".

Runnn!

Goooo!

GET TO DA MEETUP!!

What's the harm? It'll only be for one night, and you've met these guys before. I think it's more likely you'll have a nicer time than a shat night.

Probably am gonna go, about 90% sure now. :D

Also, how could a mouse cause your death? Unless it was DangerMouse, I suppose. :heh:

You whore! :heh:

Ha. You haven't lived until you've had two Australians.

But really, no. None of that lark.

Were you in a webcafe when you met while travelling? Because I must be reading wrong, because it sounds like you've already met them "in the real world".

Shut it! :heh:

All this talk of the gym makes me want to go again. I'm still registered (but its on hold so I don't pay) for one thats half way between where I live and where I work and I really liked it but would be a faff to do really, plus I can only go until 4:30pm on weekdays as its a student account so that means I could only do 2 weekdays and then the weekend...not that I would really plan to go more than four times. Should check into local ones...someone wanna do this for me?

Work was okay. Sociology module and we did all about suicide. Yay! He was going to split the group into two seminars, and my student would be in the first so I thought I'd get a 2 hour lunch and be able to do the notes and actually have a lunch, rather than rush around. But as many people scived he bunged them together and extended the seminar >_> Still, swung by co-op, scoffed down lunch and then did four pages of notes in 20 minutes. Made Word my bitch thanks to Justice.

Second lecture was okay. Had a LILF. Home at a decent time for once (7), finished my notes for the night earlier. One lecture and one set of notes then the weekend is all mine :D

All this talk of the gym makes me want to go again. I'm still registered (but its on hold so I don't pay) for one thats half way between where I live and where I work and I really liked it but would be a faff to do really, plus I can only go until 4:30pm on weekdays as its a student account so that means I could only do 2 weekdays and then the weekend...not that I would really plan to go more than four times. Should check into local ones...someone wanna do this for me?

Work was okay. Sociology module and we did all about suicide. Yay! He was going to split the group into two seminars, and my student would be in the first so I thought I'd get a 2 hour lunch and be able to do the notes and actually have a lunch, rather than rush around. But as many people scived he bunged them together and extended the seminar >_> Still, swung by co-op, scoffed down lunch and then did four pages of notes in 20 minutes. Made Word my bitch thanks to Justice.

Second lecture was okay. Had a LILF. Home at a decent time for once (7), finished my notes for the night earlier. One lecture and one set of notes then the weekend is all mine :D

Did you ever find out what that word was? Perhaps the 4 pages in 20 minutes speed was the stem of this predicament. And yeah, let me know because the curiosity is killing me.

High fives all round to the gym posse.

Fairly sure that my face puts girls off, so I go mostly out of vanity to try and balance it out. I used to be very slightly chubby - not enough to be called fat, but not skinny either. Now I've got a pretty muscular build, even though I had to take a 6 month break until this week due to closure of my gym.

Also: buy some home dumbbells. Can get some for like £20 from Argos. Any time your floating, killing 5 mins before a tv show or waiting for a lift or something, do a few sets. Before I started gymming, I couldn't do a single pull up. Now I can do about 15 in one go, despite being around the same weight. It feels so much better.

ok, kinda gutted about work atm. im full time again, which is great and all, but im stuck working nights, which i hate. i cant get back and its really inconvinient, told my boss, she said she'd do somthing but she hasnt. shes just pissing about and not doing it.

also, my friends from the nights, the few who are still working, i dont like them any more, they have gone really arrogant. girl i used to like reached across and hung up anouther guys phone when he was dealing with a caller, said it was ok cos the manager was on lunch, later, she tried to hang up her own phone rather then take a call. im all for dicking around at work, but the instant i get a call you have to calm down, i mean, lots of the people who call are old, frail and already in a state. doing thats just wrong. they also seem rather anti semitic. id guess it was all ment as a joke, but it was too far. im just going to take a couple of books in and ignore them tommorow.

I have the dumbells, I'm on 15kg each arm, few sets every other day. Also do crunches and a cycling on my back routine to get all my abdominal muscles.

ITs not regular all the time but its going ok.

Met the girl I met at Monday at a different club. We clicked again. Her friends told my friends she liked me and vice versa. We have a "date" on Saturday. I asked her to the cinema and she was like yeah sure! Happy me :)

Did you ever find out what that word was? Perhaps the 4 pages in 20 minutes speed was the stem of this predicament. And yeah, let me know because the curiosity is killing me.

Still waiting to hear back from that, but sent it to the student explaining. These were different notes, sociology thankfully. A coupla' white dudes talkin' bout suicide is far more fun than science :heh:

Use one of these. They kick arse for sit-ups.

pro-fitness-gym-ball.jpg

Ball-E! :D

n536116492_1257300_2973.jpg

...that's what happens when I have to wait for the bathroom.

Had such a weird dream toward the end of the night. It was set now (ie just after I woke up today) and my room was bigger...and also a double hospital maternity ward room. My mother's friend was about to give birth in the next bed and everyone from Frasier was there, except instead of Eddie the dog there were my mother's partner's cats. Anyway the nurse came along and shooed them, except for my mother who was supporting her friend or whatever they call it. Although I was like "ummm I have to shower" and the nurse just said to go along with it, which I wasn't too happy about because of everything happening around me. Just as I began to try and undress under a towel I looked at my hamster cage and she was lay on the floor, paws in the air. I shouted "OH GOD!" (dramatic ne?) and started to explain why I shouted that and she turned around and scampered off.

Then the alarm went off. Weird, wish I could have seen more though.

Aahahahlalsdasdl.

Went to bed a little late, got woken up before 9 by landlord's mate wanting some MOOLAH --- couldn't find my chequebook, so told him i had to go t'bank. So tripped out there, took £300 out (got £150 left for the month, woop woop), and he's not back to claim it yet. Got work at 3.45, groan, so I'll be playing L4D, reading mah book and eagerly awaiting the x11 results in just over two hours time - very panicky about it! Also got Flashforward and Supernatural loading urp. Winz.

High fives all round to the gym posse.

Fairly sure that my face puts girls off, so I go mostly out of vanity to try and balance it out. I used to be very slightly chubby - not enough to be called fat, but not skinny either. Now I've got a pretty muscular build, even though I had to take a 6 month break until this week due to closure of my gym.

Also: buy some home dumbbells. Can get some for like £20 from Argos. Any time your floating, killing 5 mins before a tv show or waiting for a lift or something, do a few sets. Before I started gymming, I couldn't do a single pull up. Now I can do about 15 in one go, despite being around the same weight. It feels so much better.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO don't buy them from there! They're heavyy... hurt jayseven when he has to carry them through the warehouse :'(

As for the 'face' thing - yeah I get that. But unless you're actually ugly, like, baby-scaring, then you really shouldn't worry. I don't think girls are really that into faces. But i dunno.

Aahahahlalsdasdl.

Went to bed a little late, got woken up before 9 by landlord's mate wanting some MOOLAH --- couldn't find my chequebook, so told him i had to go t'bank. So tripped out there, took £300 out (got £150 left for the month, woop woop), and he's not back to claim it yet. Got work at 3.45, groan, so I'll be playing L4D, reading mah book and eagerly awaiting the x11 results in just over two hours time - very panicky about it! Also got Flashforward and Supernatural loading urp. Winz.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO don't buy them from there! They're heavyy... hurt jayseven when he has to carry them through the warehouse :'(

As for the 'face' thing - yeah I get that. But unless you're actually ugly, like, baby-scaring, then you really shouldn't worry. I don't think girls are really that into faces. But i dunno.

Man up boy, us employees in the south don't complain, we just lift, and show off our muscles, while rubbing our Zeus-esque beards and drinking fine mead!

If only Argos were that exciting...

its been ripped into a new thread

Ah! Silly me. Should have used my eyes. :heh:

While I'm here, my day was also a bit crappy yesterday. My friend at university is having an awful time. She's depressed, her parents are divorcing, her cat's run away, she had a falling out with a mutual friend and she still hasn't found a place to live. She wants to defer her place this year.

I'm pretty helpless and it's pretty upsetting because she is beyond lovely. It's crap. :(

Man up boy, us employees in the south don't complain, we just lift, and show off our muscles, while rubbing our Zeus-esque beards and drinking fine mead!

If only Argos were that exciting...

Bwauahaha I specifically remember my dad coming home and telling me how puny the reading people on his site were, couldn't handle even the cold etc. :D

Jay - we should play a campaign sometime!

Nice enough couple of days, excited really, bought my ticket for the leeds expo, so I get to go play on assassins creed 2 and left 4 dead 2, only a couple of quid, missing two lessons but I can pick those up on other days.

Came home yesterday, which was awesome, started watching season 5, not as thrilling as previous seasons, but OMFG at the second disc..cough.

Melodrama at home, I'm not really supposed to go into details, but basically its lovely seeing my family, but I wish you could pick and choose them. Sigh, :hmm:

Talked to my parents about the house I'm living in sheffield, don't think they are quite convinced that I'm not going to run off and try and escape my contract for the rent there, I don't want to live there - not at all, but it's less stress on my parents if I just suck it up and ignore whats going on.

So yeah, overall = happy, just a few niggles, well, big niggles. But you get the point. :laughing:

In one of those awful moods today where everything pisses me off for absolutely no reason. I hate my school for making me jump through hoops when I want to leave early, even though I have no more classes for the rest of the day. I hate living at home because I can't just disappear for awhile without having to explain myself. I hate girls for messing me around constantly. I hate myself for letting myself get messed around time and again. I hate being 17 because I can't go out and have a drink. I hate text messages because people just ignore them. And most of all I hate myself for caring too much than to just self destruct entirely.

Weights in being heavy shocker.

Gizmo; quit stealing my posts from 5 years ago. Pretty sure that was exactly how I felt. But the good news is you're in for two awesome years once you turn 18. The bad news is that's followed by at least two pretty shit ones. Sorry.

EDIT: Whoops... a piece of my laptop just fell off... Well today's gone well so far!

Guest Stefkov

Talks ongoing today. Everything was great until the woman at the LEA didn't answer the phone. Damn her.

Totally gonna book all of my trips later today or tomorrow, or when I've sorted this shit out.

A trip to London, one to Leeds for the eurogamer expo, then to London again for the same expo. Expensieve month October is. See what I did there withe word sieve hahaha I'm so fucking bored.

Every Thursday after arty school, we all (all referring to the group of young people and not the sexually indecent old people on the course) go to a stunning pub called the RoseLeaf. The cocktails are in teapots, the menu's are located within the pages of books, and the toilets are lined with pages from old Ms. Marvel comics. Everytime I go in, I clap.

We stayed there from...4.30 till 11.30, loving life. Also basically started the ball rolling on telling the whole world about my friend and a girl on the course (stunning beyond belief, classy, french, brill and a good friend of mine) getting sexy right now/last week (sexy referring to getting with each other while drunk).

Although, he told me that he felt like a dick cause he got with her, which he never imagined would happen (no one did tbf), he totally lost attraction to her, and "turned her down". But then last night I think I got them to make it official, though the guy confessed to me he still felt a strange lack of attraction once the horniness wears off.

So yeah. I dunno if I should encourage this relationship or not. They're two of my besties, so it's nice to see them hapy for now.

ANYWAY

I was gonna say something else but now can't remember. I'm gonna go back to my old school to see if the rumors of them harboring my sketchbooks is true, and to see if I can pilfer some scrap wood from the design tech dept.

I'm having a chillaxing day. Got the Snooker on all afternoon, switching between the Robinson-Perry Q/F and the Allen-Higgens Q/F (i love interactive TV).

And the J/C called up (well, my Mum anyway. She works there). My appointment has been changed to 2:30pm Thursday instead of 10:20am. It seems i am to be an experiment with a new advisor.

Edit: This has made my day. I'm currently doing some job search and there is a chance people can apply to be Santa Claus

Edited by Jimbob

No school so got to sleep late, yay! Also seems like a lovely day outside (sun!) but I've been stuck inside working haha. But at least I got some work done now, though there's still lots left to do so I doubt I'll get to go enjoy the sun today heh. =P

Nose is stuffed and my eyes tear up occasionally; hoping I'm not getting a cold again but since I get them so often it seems likely. But Desperate Housewives on tv tonight so yay. ^___^