Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Guest Captain Falcon
urrrrghhh. I feel so rubbish. Anti-hypertensives are making me wheeeezy and dizzy. Joy.

Also self diagnostics - i don't recommend them. According to a lot of my symptoms I could potentially have Ankylosing Spondylitis. That shit is scary. Really scary. I have the majority of those symptoms, most of which I just put down to bog standard arthritis.

I'm so tired of this. Hypertension, hayfever, psoriasis, psoriatic arthritis, tendinitis, no depth perception, fatigue, migraines. I'm like a walking medical exhibition on how FUCKED up a person can get.

And yet you soldier on everyday... so what does that tell us about you as a person? :heart::)

*Hugs Raining* Well that all just sucks balls. We need some forum hugs in here, stat! And and a double dose of forum double-fudge ice cream! And a basket of forum kittehs!

Forum Friends: UNITE!

And yet you soldier on everyday... so what does that tell us about you as a person? :heart::)

I think you've hit the nail right on the head there CF.

I finished watching the first season of The Wire today, it's really good but not amazing like some people say.

It gets better the more you watch it. At first, there are so many characters that it can be hard to follow. Once you get to S3 and S4, you'll be loving it.

Just finished watching a bunch of Queer as Folk episodes, and I've ended up getting all annoyingly down. I loathe the way relationships are so unrealistically portrayed through media, and yet I can't help but hope for something exactly like that to happen to myself. I'm turning into a hopeless romantic, I swear...and it's all down to the amount of tv shows and movies I watch. Damn them to hell.

Anyway, work tomorrow, but I can't be arsed to go to sleep. Fail.

'When there is this total emptiness,

when there is absolutely and literally nothing,

no influence, no value, no frontier, no word,

then in that complete stillness of time and space,

there is that which is unnameable.'

Just thought I would share that with everyone.

But ... but ... you're too darn happy to be president of a bunch of depressed romantics!

I thought it was hopeless romantics! :)

Anyway if you need an idol to worship I'd go for:

Ted Mosby

ted-mosby.jpg

"I think I Love You..."

Could be the Motto and just above it we could have a Blue French Horn adorning our wall :)

Failing all that we go to Plan B which is the Naked Man.

I'm aware you probably haven't seen How I Met Your Mother so this just sounds alien to you! :heh:

Anyway if you need an idol to worship I'd go for:

Ted Mosby

ted-mosby.jpg

"I think I Love You..."

Could be the Motto and just above it we could have a Blue French Horn adorning our wall :)

Failing all that we go to Plan B which is the Naked Man.

I'm aware you probably haven't seen How I Met Your Mother so this just sounds alien to you! :heh:

Unfortunately, I know exactly what you're on about!

I'm a Barney fan, personally!

huh that's weird. Call them!

Been trying. They don't even seem to have an answering machine. If I can't get through I'll have to decide whether I want to go all the way into town (£4:70 for a return bus ticket) on a gamble. >_>

Well, hopeless romantics have a tendency to become depressed when they can't find that movie-like romance in real life. Which is pretty hard, you know. :heh:

And you're right, it all sound alien to me! :p

I find myself constantly caught up between Ted and Barney (not in any kind of literal way of course). While I do like a good romantic gesture and would love to do something like a two minute date or making it rain for someone...but then I don't think I'd like to follow through after that :p

Every day that passes it seems less and less likely I'll be going to London. I canne really find any job suitable to cover my costs and I don't want to move there and then bankrupt myself and have to come back again. So maybe staying local but then...fuck it nobody wants to hear my ramble but its definately a emo-style rant. Even so, bleak/depressing.

Oh and last night we changed the oven and found out the previous one had nearly completely burnt through the shelf supporting it and the power cable. Good thing my mother pestered the landlord to change it when she did, could have easily burnt down 0_o.

Oh and last night we changed the oven and found out the previous one had nearly completely burnt through the shelf supporting it and the power cable. Good thing my mother pestered the landlord to change it when she did, could have easily burnt down 0_o.

Rats foiled again! And I would have gotten away with it to if it wasn't for you pestering kid (and your mother)!

Going to my local hometown with my boyos. they never ever come here so I'll have to show them its not a complete turd-hole.