Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

BRRRRRRR, just been stood out in the rain trying to get my car sorted, the spare disn't work, then it did, then neither key worked, then the normal one worked after about 10 minutes. I is wet...

Anyways yesterday I had my first football training for the team I'm joining, mostly was fitness which was a walk in the park, by the time we got to actually play some football I could barely walk, let alone run, cause my new boots were ripping my feet up :(

Went to the pub after though and I was undefeated king of the world (read, my small group of friends) at pool, so that was good.

Today was another boring day at work with very little to do, now I'm about to get everything sorted for tomorrow, make sure I don't forget anything! :yay:

Had a near pro-active day today.

First up was a call-in to the Job Centre to sign on/confirm my details. Pretty depressing.

Next was a lunch-meet with a few former work colleagues which went well. I even went back to say hello to the others, everyone was happy except for one stroppy cunt. He thought it was in his best interests to tell HR to tell me to leave. They wouldn't let me state they owed me £400. Arses to be fair, sod em. Whats wrong with visiting, he gets personal visits all the flippin time.

Then came home and went on UFC after listening to 30+ stories from the parents about their holiday

I've been playing Pokemon Diamond pretty solidly the last week+, and today got my eighth badge, got, and then evolved my Cranidos, and have now begun my hunt for Feebas.

I decided that my main goal in the game is to fill the (Sinnoh) Pokedex.

Has anyone ever died of boredom trying to find one?

I've been playing Pokemon Diamond pretty solidly the last week+, and today got my eighth badge, got, and then evolved my Cranidos, and have now begun my hunt for Feebas.

A Feebas? I fished on about 10 different spots then just traded for one on the GTS, much easier!

Spent the day finishing up getting ready for the Meet-Up. Figuring out journeys using Google Maps and Street View and other websites to get to the place and how to get home on Sunday. All that's left is to get my clothes and bits and bobs together and I should be alright. :smile:

It's a pain. But hey, the first time is the hardest. After that, it's a piece of piss.

Spent the day finishing up getting ready for the Meet-Up. Figuring out journeys using Google Maps and Street View and other websites to get to the place and how to get home on Sunday. All that's left is to get my clothes and bits and bobs together and I should be alright. :smile:

It's a pain. But hey, the first time is the hardest. After that, it's a piece of piss.

I said I was gonna get everything ready tonight but I've ended up just messing around with my sig and so will have to do it all in the morning time :cry:

Cannae wait though :yay:

WOO! :grin:

I'VE OFFICIALLY EATEN A SMURF!*

I'm back from France and ready for the meet! :D

It was a very relaxing, beautiful and a delicious holiday not one bad meal while I was there! :yay:

It consisted of:

- a bed on wheels

- knickers on the balcony

- Smurf Ice cream's

- Uno

- a great apartment

- cheeky Ducks and Swan's

- a Bike Ride

- a freezing cold lake

- lots of french bread!

To name but a few things! :awesome:

I also got to watch Hannah Montana, Ugly Betty, Pokemon and Totally Spies in french. :bouncy:

I don't have to work tomorrow which is great!!! Also the first of my Hannah Montana DVD's came through the post so that's more good news. :heh:

*or at least a blue ice cream with the name of "the smurfs" in french. It was tasty! :p

I posted my first ever post on my blog! Woo!

Er... *goes to bed*

EDIT: I just had a terrible thought. That the person above me, the awesome Bears, might have had "I posted on my blog today" or something, or the person above him, or above that person, or that person, or that that that that. And then it sounded like I'm being a wise-ass. When I'm actually being serious.

Er... *goes to bed*

My day's been pretty much the same, gonna attempt to get some sleep now, can't wait to meet all of you who are going on Saturday. :)

my day was good. nothing too eventful.

woke up sore from long day at wild rivers yesterday.

worked.

ate.

entered a contest for LIGHTS to try and win a flip cam or signed Tomm Coker print but really the flip cam. haha.

ate some more.

and now im on here.

my life is exciting right?

Quite possibly. Let me know how long it takes you, I tried once and it was unbelievably dull. Although that was on Sapphire, maybe it's easier now.

Day was pretty good, got student rail card for my trip to Cornwall next week! Woop :D Also bought some socks and a cheap pair of slippers. Go me :heh:

Finished and posted a new article on The Gringo Asylum, which got a ten out of ten from Gringo Mike, who won't upload anything for another 8 months :p

http://thegringoasylum.blogspot.com/

I need pokingz. :( Great article though.

worked.

ate.

entered a contest for LIGHTS to try and win a flip cam or signed Tomm Coker print but really the flip cam. haha.

ate some more.

and now im on here.

Female.

-----------

MEET TOMORROW AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!

Cameras are charged, beards are shaved, two decisions left to make.

Should be freaking sweet as balls.

Had my comics delivered to Aylesbury yesterday (service with a smile) and totally pimped out at The Walking Dead and Blackest Night. YOWZA.

worked.

ate.

ate some more.

and now im on here.

At first I read your name as 'liekslurk' for some reason... anyway welcome to the forums leslieRK. :)

Just had a visit from a brilliant door to door sales woman (at least I think she was)

Her - "Is the lady in?"

Me - "No sorry"

Her - Just walks away

Confused the hell out of me so I went up to see where she went next, she went next door but then I noticed over the road there seemed to be her clone doing that side!

Just had a quality pissing it down session here, ran downstairs to get the cat in.

Yeah its liteally just started shitting itself down, as soon as I was about to leave. On the one day I didn't bring my coat (just a hoodie)

Hmmm. Well I kinda have to go. *Braves it* I bet I get wet.

You know what's quite... weird.

Coming back home after a day out and seeing all these status updates swamped with RIP messages for a girl you used to know in High School. That's not the weird part, the weird part is seeing on her profile page, her last update on Monday saying stuff about going on holiday to Tenerife. Then the next post above that is just someone's RIP message posted today. It's kind of scary.

Other than that I attended my bros graduation today. Those hats look pretty cool to wear.