N-Europe

My word chap, waddaya done?

Watch Commando, and I'm planning on watching it soon also.

WE CAN BE FILM BUDDIES and bounce quotes off each other when they happen.

Cool, i believe i shall be watching it tonight. Not sure on the time yet, shall inform.

Awkwarddddddddddddd.

Yeah. So it was entirely their discretion. But it's like...I want to make my own mistakes and deal with bering stranded in Bratislava or wherever I was going.

I was worreid about the fact the rest of the group seemed to think we be fine just sleeping rough in the middle of Paris (um...) but if had contingency plans, I would have dealt. I just hate shit. And shit islands like Orkney.

Haha, I LOVE doing that. I did it a few weeks back. Some phone company rang me, and I was at work so I rang them back.

Fucked them about sounding like a retard and giving stupid answers. About 5 minutes in he was like "How much do you pay exactly" (after I gave him retarded answers) and I said "I don't know, daddy pays" and he was like "How old are you" and I was like "12."

He then said okay, sorry to bother you bye. Lol brilliant.

I had a right random call from my bank today:

Did you spend £X on this?

Yes

Yes

Yes

I've had that from Barclays before when I've spent loads online over one weekend.

Today has gone well, had my first driving lesson, which was fun. Really enjoyed it once I got over the nerves.

I tell you what guys and gals, July isn't turning out to be a good month either for me. I can face facts, i've lost my job unless i can think of something so cunning that Professor Fox from Cunning University couldn't have thought of something as cunning.

And i've been watching some suspicious activity between my g/f and one of my mates online. He knows i have a g/f called Lisa and he so happens to be chatting her up on FB and MSN right under my nose, and she is going along with it. I was chatting to Flinky about this the other week and he said not to jump to conclusions or i may regret it, so for now i am watching this very carefully and shall wait for the right moment because i reckon it could be very soon.

failed my theory, screwed up the hazard perception, i asked the guy to explain but he didnt really help at all.

49/50 (43 to pass) on the questions, 38/75 for hazrd perception (46 to pass).

oh well.

job course was ok today, did a "soft skills" sesion, which bassicly involved having a debate on various cloudy moral/political issues. unbelivably it went rather well. there was a wide selection of people there, and every one respected outher points of view, which i wasnt expecting. one girl just sat not getting involved. to be honest, id not employ her, she had a shit attitude, totaly self focused, wont do anything unless she has to.

the outher people there, they just made me feel sad, all decent sorts, hard working but having fallen on bad times. what struck me was every one really wanted to work, but none of them belived they would.

All my days lately have been filled with sitting around not doing anything. I don't even have the inspiration to drawwww.

Today was a bit more productive as I went out of the house (whooo finally) and bought sandals with my sister. Only went into one store but oh well. Might try and go shopping again on Thursday if my sister still feels like it.

Got a "get well" card from my sister's friends today. =)

Bit sad that other people seem to care more than my own friends heh. =P

Chris, sorry to hear that.

In Hazard perception, you can click LOADS of times and fill up the whole bottom bar (twice?) (anyway its A LOT) so literally click everytime you see ANYTHING. A puddle. Any fucking thing. It only doesn't work if you go clickclickclick but you can like go

click

click

click click

click.

And you'll pass with flying colours. Seriously, the slightest thing, a car moving over, change in pace etc blah blah, for real, this is truth. Foolproof.

The technical method is whenever you see something which makes you change speed [mainly slow down] or change direction [such as moving to avoid a parked car etc] Clicking it too many times will rape you royally.

I'm in the same boat as ReZ now... I need an XP disc :(

I GOT THE JOB! :grin:

I have a job now. :) in a Cinema! I have my induction tomorrow. Which I could have instantly failed if I didn't get my haircut so I had one today!

I'm super excited! The rest of my day was spent watching Sex and the City, Curb your Enthusiasm and Hannah Montana. :D

Congrats! Will you do something about the outrageous popcorn prices?

I have a choice of movies to watch later on, but i cannot choose the one to watch. The choice is either Commando, Predator or I-Robot which arrive today hopefully.

Me too, my three options are Night at the Museum, Fight Club, Tropic Thunder. I'll probably end up watching none of them, I'm having trouble getting through my love film rentals.

I've had a good first two days at work, everyone seems really nice and it's been good bumping into people I used to work with. The work is completely different but I like to learn stuff and the day goes really quick.

All my days lately have been filled with sitting around not doing anything. I don't even have the inspiration to drawwww.

Oi, I seem to be in a similar rut as well, except I don't even have the excuse of being ill. :heh:

todays been okay i supose, i first had a driving lesson at ten and couldnt of gone better, everything i did was 100% right which was great. i then came home and havent done anything. although just watched the new torchwood episode which was good but not as good as last nights

Congrats Ashley! :)

Congrats Coolness! ^^

Congrats! Will you do something about the outrageous popcorn prices?

Thanks! :grin:

haha, I don't think I have that in my power!

The only thing I can offer you is a drink with your popcorn for £5.50 would you like to go large for £6.10? :p

___

So today I've been packing. :D that didn't take that long but I also had a shower and got some its ready for my Holiday!

Equally I had my induction day from 4:30 until about 9:30 which was great! all hands were on deck and I was selling drinks/nachos/popcorn/hotdogs etc.

Plus of course movie tickets and other stuff! :)

Got to go to sleep early this evening as I have to be up early for tomorrow I'm off again!!! maybe I can sneak in a quick episode of Sex and the City before I do though :heh:

What did i miss?

Chair finally told Callum he wants him, now. Ashley got a 2.1. Coolness got a job. Ine is in recovery. Haggis became Slaggis. Flink realised people are rubbish, especially about jackets. ReZ made a post with no made up words! Gizmo hit a tree. I slept with a forum boss. Bluey is on the path to teacherdom. Dan Dare's brother came back. Federer won Wimbledon. Daft has gone, temporarily. The cake is real. Goafer found a dog. Letty works illegal hours for a Minor. Eevil looked sore. A man in Venezuela realised the meaning of life. J7 doesn't have the interent and we all need a morphine drip to cope with the loss. Dante was nearly run over. Channel 4 started making the ''MJ what REALLY happened'' documentary. Chris got a work placement. The chicken came first. Wesley got 4 parking tickets. People finished school and also graduated from Uni. Moogle looks good in a suit. Jimbob's employer is a bastard. Raining had a birthday! The weather was hot.

Possibly not all true. Sorry if I missed people, you know I love you but it's 00.19.

Edited by Molly