Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Had an awesome couple of days. Went down to Suffolk for an Xbox Live friend's wedding. First time I've met him in the flesh seeing as he lives 250 miles away, which was a little weird, and we didn't know anybody there, but still had a great time.

Wedding was on a Tuesday as well, which was a bit odd! Has really thrown my week off. Keep thinking it's Monday today!

I MOVED INTO A HOUSE!

I'm impressed, ok so the neighbours are idiots shouting at 3am, but I dealt with worse in halls. We now have the internet working (I have HUUUUUGEEE cable so I don't have to use wireless FTW!).

I have a double bed to myself and I just need a computer chair. woot.

Went out drinking with jayseven and some buddies, lack of sleep and drink mixing isn't good for wolfy. Although it was nice to hang out in the pub garden thing and stuffs.

Still need to unpack stuff argh!

Do it. See how farcical you can go.

Had a great day yesterday. Well, spent most of the day pottering around waiting but then headed back to my old uni town and went out for my ex-housemate's birthday thing. As usual, it ended up with me being raped in front of a load of taxis but hey ho. Weird night. However we got in gone 4, woke up at 8 and spent most of those four hours awake anyway as I was on a sofa. Thankfully though my body has done that thing where it just thinks I've relaxed or something as I still felt perky as if it were Wednesday, rather than tired because it was Thursday.

Oh and as I was moseying home I stopped to drink and some girl (she looked about 14 but must have been older as she was on her work lunch break) sat down next to me and started telling me about how the sleezy old drunk guy a few benches down threatened to hit her with his can and she yammered on effin' and blinding about him. Weird.

Do it. See how farcical you can go.

Tempting. Very tempting.

My name is Emma and if anyone wants they can return the call to an Asha at the Telegraph by calling 01733588732.

Did I miss this wedding thing?

I missed it too apparently. :heh:

I'll do it. What do I need to know?

Okay, apparently she talked to my mum and "followed me and my sister" through the wedding.

It's not the Daily Mail so I don't think it's a same sex lesbian incest wedding. You never know though. ::shrug:

:heh:

ouch, eevil looks a bit worse for wear, though im sureit'l settle down soon.

my day was ok, wrote a belta of a spec letter for jobs, then we got let out early to hand then in.

on my bus into sunderland (i went to the next town over figuring a ton of cvs would be handed out in shields) there were two hot girls and a living legend the man appeard 60, worse john lennon style sunglasses, sported a handle bar tach, all gray, and a propper john lennon hair cut. he also wore jeans, which he pulled off abmirably for one of such years, a pair of convers and a sgt pepper t shirt with a light summer jacket over the top.

the two hot girls on the bus were then put out of my limits, i mean, why would i even try when that knicker moistener was in plain sight?

handed some letters and CVs into town, loads of places didnt take em, but to be frank, they can suck my balls.

EEVIL: that does look pretty bad! Have you had a similar facesplosion before?

I'm not minding this heat... when i'm relatively indoors and immobile. As it is, I've had to walk to uni to get on the 'net and get my fix.

After pub with nightwolf et al, mate came over and we watched spaced series 2 (no idea where disc 1 is, but found Fight Club in the DVD player! Win), then at about 4am some random dude popped his head into my window and started saying "get out of my house! Get out of my city!" - instead of freaking out, and seeing as I was pretty drunk, I went up to the window, had a bit of a chat, and ended up going outside and watching the sun rise with him and his mate, having a few smokes. Was quite nice.

Anyway - previous tenants still have a contract with Virgin, so I can't get the internet at home 'til they've ended it, which could be... well, tomorrow, or two month's time. Disgraceful.

Anyone used GIMP before??. Can't figure it out at all.

Anyone know what size pack/box i would require to send a DS with 4 games inc boxes?.

Dude. Just make new threads for these things. This isn't a question thread!

It's officially too hot now. It's just literally not funny anymore. I'm sitting in the dark wearing nothing but my underwear and I don't care who knows it.

In other news, I'm doing a couple of afternoons for the BHF until I can get a job. Had my first dayu today, lovely bunch of people in there. Open, friendly and just a bit crazy - just my type (except this one girl who's a bit of a bitch) . Smashing.