Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

God you're slow, Molly.

But at least you're back on the BSG train! (Were you ever off?)

I'm contemplating just buying the £25 final season, despite it being a rip-off. I'll enjoy it immensely, plus my dad gave me £10 toward it.

Slow and steady wins the race! :p

With regards to the train, I was never off it; I just don't want BSG to end so I leave gaps between marathon sessions like today!

Just got a cheap victory in the smash bros tourney, lol. Pretty boring match though.

Anyway, think I realised where I go wrong with teh ladies and chatting to them. I've always just come out with it and told them my feelings for them instead of asking them out for a meal or a film or whatever. Just means that it's much harder to advance a situation right now, as we've both admitted we like each other but havn't brought the topic up since, and are sorta in limbo. lolololbullshitstuff

Whatever anyway. Feeling pretty weird. Bleh.

Despite having some nasty flu (I'm pretty sure it's not of the swine variety, not knowing anyone to have been affected or been to mexico) I went to Thorpe Park with my little brother for his birthday. Saw is overrated tosh. I got a nice tan though.

I did nothing today and enjoyed it. Tomorrow I'm off to the library to revise for social theory. on't really need to because I know most of it but I might as well be a good student.

Saw is overrated tosh.

OH GOD! Run!! Run before Rez sees this!!!

runforyourlifelogo.jpg

Despite having some nasty flu (I'm pretty sure it's not of the swine variety, not knowing anyone to have been affected or been to mexico) I went to Thorpe Park with my little brother for his birthday. Saw is overrated tosh. I got a nice tan though.

You knew the holiday history of everyone at Thorpe Park?

One of us might be in Deep Trouble.

runforyourlifelogo.jpg

There's only one thing to do...

arnie.jpg

GET TO DA CHOPPAH.

Jesus christ. Spent all day at the computer, not finished my redraft. And that's just being distracted/procrastination. I need help. :(

I'll finish it in the triple free tomorrow. I think my trouble will be getting it down to the 1000 words.

You knew the holiday history of everyone at Thorpe Park?

One of us might be in Deep Trouble.

You got me good. I'm confused with the Arnie loving though.

EDIT: Oh wait I read the rest and got it. DAMN this flu slowing down my general being!

No matter with that now. Get to a doctors dammit.

Yeah I most probably should, feel a bit guilty not having been already actually. But the chances are miniscule and it's most probably just me being late with the last strain.

But I will do something about it tomorrow if I still feel like a furnace.

Tomorrow I will start doing work for my portfolio. I have my blog up for it - which should help motivate me. For the rest of this month I will re-do some university projects with some added stuff. Then after that I'll start some fresh work.

Yeah I most probably should, feel a bit guilty not having been already actually. But the chances are miniscule and it's most probably just me being late with the last strain.

But I will do something about it tomorrow if I still feel like a furnace.

Hang on... You're feeling worse for wear and having hot flushes?

AND YOU'RE LATE?!

a_pregnant_man_junior_arnold_schwazenegg.png

I think you need to get a Clearblue test as well mate.

Just got a cheap victory in the smash bros tourney, lol. Pretty boring match though.

Anyway, think I realised where I go wrong with teh ladies and chatting to them. I've always just come out with it and told them my feelings for them instead of asking them out for a meal or a film or whatever. Just means that it's much harder to advance a situation right now, as we've both admitted we like each other but havn't brought the topic up since, and are sorta in limbo. lolololbullshitstuff

Whatever anyway. Feeling pretty weird. Bleh.

Be a man. Bring it up! Its that step you need to take. You both like each other so actually suggest doing something....

I want Flinky to come in now and do his famous do eet naow saying. Where are you when we need you!?!

Explain more! You got bewb :o

I keep getting mixed signals from the girl I like. Shes quite friendly to people in general so I think I'm reading into it because I want to. She said I was a good friend last night drunkenly which was good. I'm glad we've gotten closer because shes a nice girl.

But she did this joke where she sent me loads of x's on msn as she left and then loads on the phone for a text because she said text me and I said you text me. I think I'm going to rule it as me hoping, but her just being nice. Just happy to be her friend at least though.

Fixed for Dyson's dilemma ;)

I must have felt Flinkys and your own influence on me, just saw these posts and can happily report:

Speller / Dyson says (23:40):

Well if he's getting to you I if you might want to get out of the house for a while

Maybe we could go somewhere? :smile:

Lucy says (23:40):

sure

I'll let you know when I'm back for sure :smile:

Speller / Dyson says (23:40):

Yeah sure, we can work out what to do closer to the time :smile:

I got boob....win!

This sounds awesome, you must elaborate! :laughing:

runforyourlifelogo.jpg

Hahah. Technically from what he's heard it will have been overrated, because everyone/the majority of the general public/people that comment on YT videos are like "ZOMG itz liek teh best ried in teh world!"

The inside is brilliant, and has a pretty much unrivalled-ly good pre lift drop, but the outside and rest of it is reasonably forgettable (bar the saw headchopper) theres virtually no theming, and it looks like a construction site (outside) so its technically understandable.

But the inside is brilliant....if he didn't like that then....well hes a mental person. :) (Or the effects weren't working.....and this is Thorpe so thats likely too)

Hahah. Technically from what he's heard it will have been overrated, because everyone/the majority of the general public/people that comment on YT videos are like "ZOMG itz liek teh best ried in teh world!"

The inside is brilliant, and has a pretty much unrivalled-ly good pre lift drop, but the outside and rest of it is reasonably forgettable (bar the saw headchopper) theres virtually no theming, and it looks like a construction site (outside) so its technically understandable.

But the inside is brilliant....if he didn't like that then....well hes a mental person. :) (Or the effects weren't working.....and this is Thorpe so thats likely too)

English%20Mother%20Fucker.jpeg

Finished revision for tomorrow's exam. Taking it all in my stride. Sent off an email to an adviser of studies at the uni so I'll see what's happening on that front. Now got to rip a bunch of CDs to this laptop to then transfer to my MP3 player. Wouldn't be so bad but this laptop has diminished in its performance over the last few weeks and it's not even a year old. Wireless card built into the motherboard seems to be screwed as it fluctuates between working or not and the things loves to crash/freeze just for the hell of it. Problem is, even though I'm under warranty I doubt they'll accept the laptop back in replacement for a new one purely because the shell has some of the paint scratched off. ::shrug: I'll send an email off and see what happens.

And it's sunny outside :yay: still cold though. Hate that. Why be cold yet sunny.