Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

came 2nd *cough* to last *cough* in teh pub quiz (they are strangely fun aren't they, Big C?), played table football, pool and quiz machine. Usual stuff.

Pub quizzes are epic. I miss my Sunday night 60 Million Postcards pub quiz with my old flatmates... :/

Guest Jordan

I hate my body sometimes! :D

I went to bed at round 4am, i wake up at 10am or so. I guess I only need 6 hours sleep to function for a whole day...

I hate my body sometimes! :D

I went to bed at round 4am, i wake up at 10am or so. I guess I only need 6 hours sleep to function for a whole day...

It varies for myself, i had 9 hours last night but some nights i can have 5 and still function normally.

It varies for myself, i had 9 hours last night but some nights i can have 5 and still function normally.

I normally only get about 5. I've been on holiday this week though, so I've dossed for hours. Problem being I'm back tomorrow at 5am, trying to get the body adjusted again is not easy.

I've been going to bed at all sorts of odd times. 10,12,3am etc. Usually been up for seven to revise but it is tiring. Sometimes It has been 9.

One time the other day I fell asleep at 12 woke up at 3 revised until 8 then went back to sleep until 11. :D

My weekend consisted of fun!

Friday

I beat Resident Evil 5 with my friend. :yay:

Saturday

I went up to London for a party I wasn't sure if I was going but I was enticed by cake. :p It started off with Double Chocolate cake and other tasty desserts. Yummy! Then afterwards some people left and those who stayed wandered aout for an hour and a half as we were unsure what to do. The plan changed every 5 minutes. Bars? resturant? MacDonalds? Hyde Park?

I think at one point a Strip Club was mentioned. Anyway there were those who just wanted to try and get konked out their faces and others (including the birthday person) who just didn't SO some went off to bars (though I doubt they got served. :heh:) and we went off to Garfunkels where I had a delicious burger. :grin:

There may also be a picture of me holding a red handbag floating about somewhere now! :heh: I may try and get it!

Sunday

It can be summed up in 4 words Chocolate, Revision, Tori Amos, The Simpsons.

In other words. relaxing. :grin:

Today has been revision and I've also been out to get some Special Shampooey type stuff for my Sisters Birthday which is tomorrow!

Hired someone to lay a carpet down the other day.

I got back from work and they had stolen all the floor boards.

However I couldn't fault them for it.

Why?

Nobody gonna bite?

My days been cool, completed a level on Henry Hatsworth (its an acheivement...believe me ;)) and I've been painting Heroclix, and puttied two...ambitious Heroclix. Including Wolf-Man who I'm so happy with my puttying sculptage skills I'ma show him off pre-paint job.

IMGP0390.jpg

IMGP0392.jpg

IMGP0393.jpg

So far not really done much today. Set my alarm to 9 but didn't really get up at that point. Kept falling back asleep and waking up and falling asleep again until 10:30. Jumped in the shower and made some quick breakfast (which I took with me to work) and then went to work. Only stayed there for 3 hours, because I finished all the things I had to at that point.

Am now sitting at home, eating some of the cake Flinky and I made on Friday. Sadly it didn't turn out that great (the recipe in the book was wronggggg on so many levels), but it's still edible. And since no one else at home seems to want it, I'll have to finish it off myself. Still half a cake to go... >.>;

Foto119.jpg

Even though you merely describe it as "edible", it looks really delicious.

Yeah, it looks delicious, but sadly the cake itself didn't turn out great. It's way too thick/hard/not airy enough. Which kinda ruins it. Though the chocolate on top and the chocolate crème filling in between do taste great. =)

Guess I will just have to try and change the recipe next time to get the cake to turn out better.

The chest is from Radioactive Man (Sinister) and the legs are from Beast (Danger Room Starter Set).

The arms looks like from from a Darkseid, and that hand could be anybodys. I assume the head from a Horrorclix figure, or it's been so modded, I don't recognise it.

[/not ReZ]

ReZ, what was the base model and which bits have you added?

- Can't remember who the face is (Paj, Chair?) Its DC or Horrorclix. I don't even know the character.

- Beast

- Radioactive Man

- Darkseid

Are the main models.

The chest is from Radioactive Man (Sinister) and the legs are from Beast (Danger Room Starter Set).

The arms looks like from from a Darkseid, and that hand could be anybodys. I assume the head from a Horrorclix figure, or it's been so modded, I don't recognise it.

[/not ReZ]

Haha. Love it.

Yeah the hand is Anaconda. Had to chop my veteran but I couldn't be bothered to search for another suitably sized one.

got up at about 10.30 today and wandered into town with jamba ~ we missed the bus back to his place so we walked (past all the charity shops!) up past costa (where i bought jamba a coffee to say "sorry for dragging you into all the charity shops - they're my weakness!!) and we sat in the park for a while watching the hobos and christians wander around ~

we got approached by one of the christian dudes who didnt do a very good job of telling us about christ inventing chocolate (or whatever easter is all about) and didn't manage to sell either of us on the whole "eternal life" gig... but he tried, bless him. then we watched another guy preaching wildly at a couple not far away from us and decided that if he were to wander in our direction we should play the jewish card to escape.

then jamba went to his house (to do some work!) and i wandered back through town to buy a toilet seat for my house and also bought a purple jacket in the sale section of a shop i've forgotten the name of... 'cause it's springtime and my winter coat is tooooo hot!

so far i'm having a nice day :grin:

EDIT: oh! and now i'm watching dr.who! *mega grin!*

Edited by bluey