NEurope

Found out a deadline I thought was for next Monday actually turns out to not be for the Monday after, just as well as I have nothing done for it..whoops ><

for those who give a shit: my cat is back to his old self again after making himself ill yesterday. He spent the entire day in my room asleep then, in awesome return to form, the first thing he did when he felt better was to come and find me for a hug

:yay:

Yayyy, that's good to hear! ^_____^

funny-pictures-kitten-has-a-happy.jpg

Two more illustrations to go, whooo!

ohmigosh my names gone green!

Did my first bit of graphics work for the main site this morning, as well as making myself a new sig/avvie combo to celebrate my staff status. Sitting back and watching the snooker now, good times.

All new Smallville and Supernatural?! IN ONE DAY!!"? ... well, maybe. There are OVER 9000 seeds for Supernatural, and I'm getting no connection at all :|

Sooo what to do with my day? Two exams in a few days, so I could revise... or maybe mass effect or professional army of two if shorty's up for it? Got some cold pizza to fuel my day. What day is it? Friday? Potential for celebrationz tonight... if I get over my hangoverrrrr!

Final nevertoberead point; checked my redbubble the other day and bizarrely some dude has favourited one of my works and added me to his follow list, when the piece in question is utter shite; first draft ramblings from 3am at some point. But it did prompt me to startandnotfinish another short story about a kid painting in the dark, talking about how his grandad sat in his garage and painted the view from the window over and over for years... With some cool little twisteroos. Yeah. Stop talking n--

Congrats Eddage! Looking very suave!

Ah work is finished, done, sorted, fini, end.

Just packing up some stuff now to go back home with, making sure my room is remotely clean so when I come back I don't end up cleaning instead of working!

Had a chat with my friend before, her dad has cancer and she's still coming in university everyday and finishing her work! Makes me angry that people on my course are getting away with not finishing their tasks! Grr. She seems to be holding up though, which is good. Not been able to chat to her in a while.

EDIT: Eddage, congrats on the new status, looking very swish!

I have the flu for the third time in almost as many months.

Nothing to do so I'm watching season 3 of Battlestar Galactica again.

All new Smallville and Supernatural?! IN ONE DAY!!"? ... well, maybe. There are OVER 9000 seeds for Supernatural, and I'm getting no connection at all :|

Mine downloaded earlier, gonna watch after the snooka, can't wait!

Congrats Eddage! Looking very suave!

Eddage, congrats on the new status, looking very swish!

Cheers!

Nice work Eddage! Although I shall miss the TMNT sig, that was awesome!

Been in and out of uni doing various stuff today, almost fell asleep whilst some lady was telling us about a law online database which would have been embarrassing but perhaps worth it!

Taking everyone to a house party that I've been invited to from someone I know through work, makes me feel happy that I "know" people :)

Had the interview this morning. I've been acceptedings as a pimpsmacker of the kids as a camp counselor in America!

Lemme hear you say Aaah!

Congrats are in order Eddage, well done.

Had the interview this morning. I've been acceptedings as a pimpsmacker of the kids as a camp counselor in America!

Lemme hear you say Aaah!

Aaah!

Anywho, congrats as well EEVIL.

Lets see, Day 4 and no sign of my parcel from Amazon. Still not happy about that. To cheer myself up, i am currently thinking on going on Mortal Combat 3 or Soul Calibur IV and beat somebody up upon.

Edit: Just sent an Email to City Link, asking is there any chance this year i could have my parcel delivered.

Flu seems to have abated a bit since I'm now blasting Danger at point blank range into my ears at a frightening volume.

I wish Danger was my uncle.

If he doesn't release something new soon I'm going to crack.

Lemme hear you say Aaah!

Think of the children. :shakehead

Flu seems to have abated a bit since I'm now blasting Danger at point blank range into my ears at a frightening volume.

I wish Danger was my uncle.

If he doesn't release something new soon I'm going to crack.

You seem to be building up quite a family tree. Little Boots as that hot cousin you want to have sex with but can't?

Went to uni to hand in an assignment and ended up helping a friend as she was a wreck about her assignments and after a while I just had enough. She had passed the deadline anyway so I said "well you've got five days to hand it in anyway now [and be capped at D- after that its just not marked] so just leave it"

Also went to give some stuff to my lecturer and he complimented me. Which really caught me offguard. He asked if I'd done soemthing different and I was like "...shaved?" and he said "no no, but it was a backhanded comment. you look good." I wasn't sure what to say, considering this is the one who, when I told him about the vagina-mirguinge me and Jodie ate said "that must have been strange for you."

And just seen the ballbag who owes me money buy some take away over the road. Yes take aways are a few quid but £250 over 20 months is a tad much. In the process of acquiring his mother's address. Petty but sick of it now.

Anyway. Congrats Murray :D

And glad to hear about the mog Dan.

You're right. I shouldn't show them the pictures of you.:blank:

Maybe the older ones.

for those who give a shit: my cat is back to his old self again after making himself ill yesterday. He spent the entire day in my room asleep then, in awesome return to form, the first thing he did when he felt better was to come and find me for a hug

:yay:

Good to hear. my cats had some type of cat flu when the got back from the cattery. One of them was seriously ill and we didn't think he would make, he lost almost all his weight (he was a fat bastard before) and couldn't breathe properly. Glad to say they both made ok and he' since regained the weight (and even more) in double quick time.

Have you ever browsed a thread, click back to look for more threads, then click right back into the thread you just read without realizing it?

I just did that and figured I'd post it in the thread in question.

Anywho, it's been in the negatives most of the day today. Starting Fahrenheit -15 at 7 this morning. So approx. -26 Celsius. The high for the day was 3, although our thermometer say it's 5 right now, it doesn't take into account wind though.

The moral of the story is, I've been huddled near a space heater all day,except when I must go outside. And pay attention to which thread you're clicking on lest you've already been there.

Have you ever browsed a thread, click back to look for more threads, then click right back into the thread you just read without realizing it?

All the time.

Ooh, after just about dodging it all winter I've finally succumbed to the lurgy - I can barely think straight and my throat feels like sand paper. Plus these hot and cold flushes ain't fun. Groo...

Heh, I currently have nothing to do anymore (at least, nothing due next week, haha), and so now I feel kinda bored. How saddd. I should be enjoying some time off but instead I have nothing to do.

Nothing on tv. Normally Friday = Desperate Housewives on tv, but the season ended last week, boooh. So now there is nothing on... yet my parents are still watching crappy tv so I can't play games.

Heh, don't know what to do right now. X3

Ooh, after just about dodging it all winter I've finally succumbed to the lurgy - I can barely think straight and my throat feels like sand paper. Plus these hot and cold flushes ain't fun. Groo...

OMG GAGGLE'S GOT THE LURGIES!! EWWWWWWWW!!!! *runs away to edge of playground*

Man, not heard that word for years, classic times.