NEurope

Had the interview this morning. I've been acceptedings as a pimpsmacker of the kids as a camp counselor in America!

Lemme hear you say Aaah!

Aaah!

grats. gringo. :awesome:

and thanks for the cat love, people. I think the daft bastard ate some butter and made himself ill but he's fine now. We've been hanging out most of the day.

S'how we roll.

Today was great!

I thought I had encountered a ghostly experience!!!! :o It turns out it was my teacher playing tricks on me. :p

I feel like some of my awkwardness has gone today and felt much more easily to talk to people wihtout feeling like I was boring them! :)

I've just been out to a resturant with my parents! The weirdest thing happened. I was just browsing through the menu when the Waitress appeared out of nowhere! This made me JUMP so much and the menu went flying... so scary..

Then I managed to creat more chaos by shouting out BAAAAAAM! complete with inappropriate hand pumping action when we got £10 discount off the meal. I had many people in the resturant looking at me!

and just when I thought I could not cause any more trouble I tipped over a bottle of wine but fortunately it was empty. Phew!

You can't take me anywhere. :heh:

Also I seem to have misplaced one of my FingleMitts so at the Moment it's a SingleMitt. :(

Hmm I wish people would put their real names on blogs so I can reference them. Putting the author as 'Mtart' just doesn't look right...

Moved back into uni today, it's good to be back.

Amen to that, i can't wait to go back =D

Today was great!

I thought I had encountered a ghostly experience!!!! :o It turns out it was my teacher playing tricks on me. :p

I feel like some of my awkwardness has gone today and felt much more easily to talk to people wihtout feeling like I was boring them! :)

I've just been out to a resturant with my parents! The weirdest thing happened. I was just browsing through the menu when the Waitress appeared out of nowhere! This made me JUMP so much and the menu went flying... so scary..

Then I managed to creat more chaos by shouting out BAAAAAAM! complete with inappropriate hand pumping action when we got £10 discount off the meal. I had many people in the resturant looking at me!

and just when I thought I could not cause any more trouble I tipped over a bottle of wine but fortunately it was empty. Phew!

You can't take me anywhere. :heh:

Also I seem to have misplaced one of my FingleMitts so at the Moment it's a SingleMitt. :(

Awww, poor little SingleMitt :( They're sposed to be together in a pair forever, like lobsters...or tortoises, or things that love for long time(not dodgy chinese masseurs though)! I'm sorry to hear about your loss, though you can stay in the club...which reminds me....I HAVE FINGLEMITTS! They're very regular and manly, thinsulate ones, quite warm, bit annoyed that they thumb remains fingerless as it's impractical to put in the mitt mostly, but on the whole...AWESOMETINGS!

IMG_0102.jpg

Brilliant post btw :D

Hmm I wish people would put their real names on blogs so I can reference them. Putting the author as 'Mtart' just doesn't look right...

Email them and ask them.

Yes! :grin:

OH GREAT ONE WE WELCOME TO YOU TO THE MOST EXCLUSIVE FINGLEMITT SOCIETY! :bowdown:

For generations our fathers and their fathers have been spreading warmth throughout the land! Wearing these gloves is seen as a sign of Unity and Love. :awesome:

So Rummy I bestow upon you the highest and most honourable title that can be gained MASTER OF THE FINGLEMITTS. :p

*Places the pair of Finglemitts on Rummy's hands*

Now we sing:

Who controls the British crown?

Who keeps the metric system down?

We do! We do!

Who leaves Atlantis off the maps?

Who keeps the Martians under wraps?

We do! We do!

Who holds back the electric car?

Who makes Steve Gutenberg a star?

We do! We do!

Who robs cave fish of their sight?

Who rigs every Oscar night?

We do! We do!

I couldn't resist. :p

I apologies for the misplacement of my one of my Finglemitts I hope to rectify this soon and have my men on the situation!

Yours look awesome though on mine the thumb is not fingled!

Apparently the police uncovered a plot of a couple teenagers to shoot up my school as well as a bunch of other schools ect. in my area today.

You can reference blogs? Seems a bit iffy... :heh:

Unless that's something you can do on your course - on science courses they'd scold us if it wasn't from a journal. :s

Email them and ask them.

Too much effort as its in for Monday and wanted to finish it off tomorrow. Plus theres the slight chance they could say "I don't want you including my work." They say with newspapers if theres no author put the newspaper itself. So I'm just putting the blog title.

You can reference blogs? Seems a bit iffy... :heh:

Unless that's something you can do on your course - on science courses they'd scold us if it wasn't from a journal. :s

Its only to prove I'm not the only one with this opinion. The body of my essay is built upon actual academic writing. These blogs are just to say "and here's people that agree with this." We have to do a 'file' which nobody is really sure about so i've written the required 3,500 words, thrown in some pictures and now impressions/reviews to say show that my conclusions aren't completely crazy.

On sunday, i have 11 o clock starts for the next 11 weeks :D

also

Spoon says "I see your worries and i raise them with my natural charm!" and also says:

damn

True southern guy says:

server too busy

True southern guy says:

GOD DAMN WHO THE FUCK IS PLAYING UNO AT THIS HOUR

Spoon says "I see your worries and i raise them with my natural charm!" and also says:

haha

damn those uno whores!

Apparently the police uncovered a plot of a couple teenagers to shoot up my school as well as a bunch of other schools ect. in my area today.

I love how you don't seem to care that much, or at least show it in your post.

Still. Fun times, eh? You gotta love North America's love affair with the ability to kill hundreds of people with relative ease.

*grumbles*

Still. Fun times, eh? You gotta love North America's love affair with the ability to kill hundreds of people with relative ease.

*grumbles*

Caaaneeedaaaah

Ahem, My day = essay writing, one is down, one to gooo

Caaaneeedaaaah

Ahem, My day = essay writing, one is down, one to gooo

Yeah, North America.

Unles you're telling me that Canada don't sell guns to teenagers, this is possibly true...I thought they did. Let me check.

Well 18 and over's adult really, but i thought you were talking about USA rather than USA + Canada. My bad.

Had a good couple of days - was in Cardiff with the girlfriend, chillaxing. I've slept an awful lot although I'm still rather tired!

Just watched Die Hard 3 with my housemate, was bloody good, forgot how much I love that film! Jeremy Irons is so damn awesome as the baddy!

Even so...

A friend of mine (well...loosely speaking) is 19, yet in my year (no one really knows why), and she's a bit bonkers. She has breakdowns and stuff all the time.

Frankly, I'd prefer that one of those breakdowns wasn't going to end in her shooting people at school...

Did they have Halo 3 taken away from them?

[This reminds me, I should actually start playing Halo, see what all the fuss was about (before the murderings)]

*grumbles*

I guess it just hasn't hit me yet. In the middle of my last class of the day the teacher went to the door to let someone in and after talking to them for a few minutes came back in and gave us this letter that really didn't explain anything. He told us what he knew (which was a little more), and nobody in the class really seemed to care. We just went on as we were 5 minutes before. It wasn't even the main thing we were talking about after class. Because of the lack of information we were given, I didn't even realize this was a big deal until I got home and my parents asked me if I "Had Heard the news" At first I didn't know what they were talking about and then I realized that the news stations were reporting this. And I realized this was actually major news. Though, I still didn't really even care that much for some reason. I guess it just hasn't hit me yet what a big deal it actually was.

I'm probably going to wake up in the middle of the night and think "Holy crap, if events had gone slightly differently I could have gotten shot!"

Did they have Halo 3 taken away from them?

[This reminds me, I should actually start playing Halo, see what all the fuss was about (before the murderings)]

Lol. I haven't heard of video games being linked to this yet, but they always end up being blamed for things like these. Apparently the kids who were going to do it had some sort of "problem" though.

Here's a link for anyone who's interested:

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/breakingnews/Police_arrest_teens_in_murder_conspiracy_plot.html

Had the interview this morning. I've been acceptedings as a pimpsmacker of the kids as a camp counselor in America!

Lemme hear you say Aaah!

Aaahhh!! Say whooo-whooo.

Wow, busy day yesterday. Picked up a huge amount of comics. Went to cinema (Hemel in the end) then read Invincible and Walking Dead in the car park because I couldn't wait to read them (good choice, they were both mind blowingly awesome) then onto MK got stuck in massive trafficage, but meh, played Quasar 3 v 4, won both games, was top gun in both games *cracks knuckles* and then bowlings. Woop woop. Am kinda knackered though.

After work I have a pile of like 20 comics to read, and old school LEGO to build, and gonna rest. Maybe pick up Argosings.

Lol. I haven't heard of video games being linked to this yet, but they always end up being blamed for things like these. Apparently the kids who were going to do it had some sort of "problem" though.

Here's a link for anyone who's interested:

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/breakingnews/Police_arrest_teens_in_murder_conspiracy_plot.html

I touched upon this subject in my dissertation on teh video gamings.

Checking out the place I should (barring unforeseen circumstances) be moving into next year today :D