NEurope

On my sister's facebook, she commented on her own wall, then my other two sisters wrote on her wall, then I posted "Sibling C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!"

Quite a fun thing, and quite random that we'd all comment within the space of an hour.

If only my littlest sister had facebook/was literate. Then it'd be really special.

I've only got my cousins on Facebook, they are the only family as buddies. I even had an attempt from my own Mother to add me as her friend so she could see what i was upto online as it were.

Rejected the invite, as always. Same for everyone else.

Hmm well I like my Aunt. She was always the fun young aunt. Theres only about ten years difference and its not like I get up to anything suspect on facebook. Just weird. No. In fact what is weird is on my 'friends you may know' is my friend's 11 year old daughter. Yes, I know here but thats just odd.

Tidied up the front room (mostly) instead of watching a film. Going to do my room for a bit. Got a friend coming around tomorrow whose going through a break up and all the drama that brings.

Bahhh, it's already 1 am and I'm still reading through my course book for the first time everrr. Exam is tomorrow morning. I'm so not prepared. =(

Still have about 70 pages to go. >.<;

*doesn't know what to doooooo*

*dies*

http://www.stalbansreview.co.uk/news/4047296.Outrage_over_teen_website/

AN online blog exposing the private lives of teenagers in the district has caused uproar among parents and those who feature on it.

Lols. Well the mystery person running it said recently they'd take down stories on request, which sort of ruins the fun, but I guess they're scared they might get in trouble *shrugs*

Well you know, when they start saying mass orgys happened and showed pictures of people involved (not of the orgy geez) how would you like it if your mum found out if you had had a mass orgy.

My mum asked me about it earlier, it felt abit awkward, i dunno why, i know hardly anyone that was mentioned ^^

I went bowling, 3 games, on the third we put the barriers up for lolz and my friend got the ball in the gutter with the barrier up. It was the funniest thing i'd ever seen.

Peh to Freud everyone is screwed up and need to get screwed to fix/make things worse (as they seem to go hand in hand).

That's more like something Judith Butler would say.

Freud was pretty close to the mark but then just applied his ideas for everything. Which is a bit stupid. But, hey, when you're on a roll.

That's more like something Judith Butler would say.

Freud was pretty close to the mark but then just applied his ideas for everything. Which is a bit stupid. But, hey, when you're on a roll.

I'd say Butler is more "everyone should have a penis, and a vagina, and have huge orgies all the time everywhere." Freud is like a more complex version of "so's your face".

Person: I'm feeling a bit down.

Frued: Sexual repression.

Person: No no, im fine in that area. I've recently had to have my leg amputated

Frued: Because of sexual repression.

Person: No because half of it was lost in a biking accident.

Frued: And you were riding because you're sexually repressed.

Person: -__-

But maybe thats why I don't do psych...

But yeah I suppose if you have one good idea you keep doing it until you die. Seems to be the school of thought Friedberg and Seltzer graduated from.

I'd say Butler is more "everyone should have a penis, and a vagina, and have huge orgies all the time everywhere." Freud is like a more complex version of "so's your face".

Person: I'm feeling a bit down.

Frued: Sexual repression.

Person: No no, im fine in that area. I've recently had to have my leg amputated

Frued: Because of sexual repression.

Person: No because half of it was lost in a biking accident.

Frued: And you were riding because you're sexually repressed.

Person: -__-

But maybe thats why I don't do psych...

But yeah I suppose if you have one good idea you keep doing it until you die. Seems to be the school of thought Friedberg and Seltzer graduated from.

kinda bassic and innacurate view of freud. its usualy repressed childhood issues that he belives cause problems later in life, these can manifest themselves in different ways, depending on what stage of development the child was at.

an example was a woman who had problems drinking water, freud claims that the womans problem was due to a repressed memory, uncovered by hypnosis, of a puppy drinking from a woman's water glass, who didn't see the envent and then drank the puppy spit containing drink.

so sexual repression there.

leave freud alone![/chris cocker]

*dies*

Please don't. I'd be rather miffed if you did.

Besides, you'll do just fine! I know you won't listen to me — no one ever does — but I'll have my chance to say I told you so, just you wait.

When you bring it down to basics I read Fruad as saying,

'You're fucked up because of your parents.'

which I was affirmed by.

I <3 Freud.

I've done all my reading for next week basically...Might just start writing my essays for next term.

Work was a bit meh today, quiz night, which meant an invasion of students/post graduates [basically people about 20 years younger than the average customer age]

I got talking to this lass I served, and got quite friendly. Was quite impressed with myself for holding a conversation with a sexy stranger for so long. Glances were shared as I was working. And as I was collecting glasses at the end I was getting theirs [the group she was with] as they were leaving. Then another quick convo regarding my Megatokyo t-shirt. I had to explain the meaning behind "Fear my leet nekkind skillz", which I think damaged my street cred a bit ¬_¬

But they asked if I worked here every Wednesday and said they'd see me again. I shall prepare my balls for next week so I can ask her for her number. And wear a better t-shirt... I had a bad feeling about wearing it as soon as I left the house.

kinda bassic and innacurate view of freud. its usualy repressed childhood issues that he belives cause problems later in life, these can manifest themselves in different ways, depending on what stage of development the child was at.

an example was a woman who had problems drinking water, freud claims that the womans problem was due to a repressed memory, uncovered by hypnosis, of a puppy drinking from a woman's water glass, who didn't see the envent and then drank the puppy spit containing drink.

so sexual repression there.

leave freud alone![/chris cocker]

Oh I know theres more to the simplified bastardisation I posted. I do enjoy Frued, one of those theorists who I would like to read more about when I get some time.

I mean I have watched Frasier a lot, you pick up bits :p (but nah seriously, touched upon him in assignments and such)

When you bring it down to basics I read Fruad as saying,

'You're fucked up because of your parents.'

which I was affirmed by.

I <3 Freud.

I've done all my reading for next week basically...Might just start writing my essays for next term.

Ever read this?

(and yeah, boiling it down to your parents is one of my favourite theories too. it just makes sense)

Please don't. I'd be rather miffed if you did.

Besides, you'll do just fine! I know you won't listen to me — no one ever does — but I'll have my chance to say I told you so, just you wait.

I'll try not to die for real, but I can't make any promises on that (not like I'd do it myself though, but you never know what sort of bad luck comes your way).

But yeah, I think I'm gonna give up on trying to read through the rest of this. I honestly don't give a shit about postmodernism in graphic design, typography and architecture, bah. I'll get up at 6am tomorrow and see if I can still read through some of it, but at the moment I just don't care anymore if I fail or not. Stupid class...

Oooh dramatic update. For a mate's pissup birthday on Friday, we have to dress up as someone beginning with the letter S. Because it took less effort I was gonna go as Arnie, black jacket, say I was the Terminator. But I wanted more.

I tried searching on Google for movie/game/etc characters beginning with S but nothing proper came up.

I did plan on checking my DVD collection to see if any movies jumped out at me with a character for inspiration. Not under my bed as it normally is I remember saying my brother could view the collection and watch whatever. On requesting said collection I find he's taken it, and left it round his mates house. Not. Fucking. Pleased.

It's not that I don't trust his friends. It's that I REALLY don't trust them. They seem alright people, who enjoy getting high/drunk/snorting whatever. That's fine, if they want to do that, so long as it's out of my face I'm cool with it. But I'm not going to leave them in charge of upshot of £250-300's worth of Digital Versatile Disc entertainment. Especially when its mine.

Also my workmate helped me to remember I have my Ghostbusters costume. So I'm going out as Egon again.

Geez I wish my siblings borrowing stuff was dramatic in my world :p

But nah it can be a right nuisance. But this is the time for MAD (mutually assured destruction). Yup. The ultra mature "eye for an eye". Hey, its in the bible. It must be fine.

*hugs* Eenuh. You seem to be really working hard on this assignment. Hope you feel rejuvinated and ready for more tomorrow :)

But nah it can be a right nuisance. But this is the time for MAD (mutually assured destruction). Yup. The ultra mature "eye for an eye". Hey, its in the bible. It must be fine.

*hugs* Eenuh. You seem to be really working hard on this assignment. Hope you feel rejuvinated and ready for more tomorrow :)

Not an assignment, have an exam tomorrow for my Contemporary Art class. =(

I'll try not to die for real, but I can't make any promises on that (not like I'd do it myself though, but you never know what sort of bad luck comes your way).

But yeah, I think I'm gonna give up on trying to read through the rest of this. I honestly don't give a shit about postmodernism in graphic design, typography and architecture, bah. I'll get up at 6am tomorrow and see if I can still read through some of it, but at the moment I just don't care anymore if I fail or not. Stupid class...

Now now, I'm the despondent one around here! So no more of that kind of talk, okay? *Hugs*

I think a bit of not caring is just what you need! It's only an exam, my dear, and one for a "stupid class" at that. You've been studying so hard it's no wonder that the prospect of going in tomorrow and putting pen to paper has grown into this big, ominous thing. But really it's just a shadow cast from all that burning midnight oil, and once you've seen it through you'll wonder what you were ever worried about. Whatever happens the world will not stop turning and you won't cease to be awesome, so put the book down, climb into bed, and I'll meet you back here tomorrow to say I told you so.

todays been pretty boring really, woke up late, did some exercise, ate and then went to work which was pretty shit. Ah well gonna play some prince of persia and then attempt to do something interesting 2moro, what that is though I have no idea......

Oooh dramatic update. For a mate's pissup birthday on Friday, we have to dress up as someone beginning with the letter S. Because it took less effort I was gonna go as Arnie, black jacket, say I was the Terminator. But I wanted more.

I tried searching on Google for movie/game/etc characters beginning with S but nothing proper came up.

I did plan on checking my DVD collection to see if any movies jumped out at me with a character for inspiration. Not under my bed as it normally is I remember saying my brother could view the collection and watch whatever. On requesting said collection I find he's taken it, and left it round his mates house. Not. Fucking. Pleased.

It's not that I don't trust his friends. It's that I REALLY don't trust them. They seem alright people, who enjoy getting high/drunk/snorting whatever. That's fine, if they want to do that, so long as it's out of my face I'm cool with it. But I'm not going to leave them in charge of upshot of £250-300's worth of Digital Versatile Disc entertainment. Especially when its mine.

Also my workmate helped me to remember I have my Ghostbusters costume. So I'm going out as Egon again.

i have mates who i dont trust to lend stuff too. its not that i dont trust them as people, i do, its just some people are a little... cavalere about returning things.

one guy, if i let him borrow somthing, it better be sure i wont want ti for a while. usualy has things for 6-18 months, with a game thats ok, some people take a while to play a game, but a film? take it, watch it, bring it back to me. its that easy. when i borrow a film, which is rare, i usualy watch ti and return it imedatly, like within a week. witha game, i return it when ive finnished, depending on the game, this can take a while.

its made worse when i see how some mates keep thins, litteraly, everything is aevery were. my stuff is usualy messy, but everything has its own section of the chaos, doubely so when i don't own it, its left in a clear place, and not forgoten about.

outher mates will leave game disks lying on the floor. i couldent do that, not cos im anal or anything, but cos im not going to leave a £40 item to get made un usable.

then again, my fathers a twat for that too. all to often i see my property used as a coaster. we have a coaster set, in the room, how can you move my magazines when you can't move a coaster?

I'll smack him in the back of the head tommorow.

My mum spilt red wine on my Daft Punk limited edition Alive 2007 book album once.

I was and still am distraught. I didn't talk to her for a week.

I feel like I'm on holiday or something, as I don't have another written exam until a week on Monday or something. Art is next Wed-Fri, but that doesn't count.

English paper today, though ambiguous as to how well I'll do, didn't look overly terrifying. I knew what I was on about, for the most part. If I'd revised, it would have helped! But yeah. I'm happy.

My mum spilt red wine on my Daft Punk limited edition Alive 2007 book album once.

I was and still am distraught. I didn't talk to her for a week.

You know what I do to people who do things like that? Punch them in the face.

Just saying, that's all.

There's a guy who used to be quite notorious for being bad at borrowing stuff without shitting it up. Broke at least 4 different lended things back in school(like cases, mashed up a book etc) Unfortunately he's my best friend now. He asked me the other day whether I'd given him the last book in HDM. I politely pointed out to him he has my whole fucking trilogy, he seemed a little disbelieving and fell rather silent. He has my TP too, I warned him what happens if one more scratch(there's a light one already) gets on it. Faces, fists. Something else beginning with F. Yeah.

Spent the night playing Star Wars D20....Screaming "IT'S A TRAAAP!!!" sums it up perfectly. I laughed till my head hurt, now I'm tired though.

In reference to that leetpants, my flatmate told me a brilliant story.

He was in the wine section of Sainsbury's a couple of weeks ago when a voice came over the tannoy saying: "Can Ackbar please come to customer services." My flatmate sniggered, then an attractive girl in the aisle said to him "IT'S A TRAAAP!".

My flatmate is now in love with this girl.

I don't blame him. I may love her too...

I may actually transcribe the events of our campaign at some point as they are quite comical and totally off the wall stupid.

If it was something low value, it wouldn't be so dramatic.